ClubAdventist is back!

The Obama Message

Neil. Are you a 'real' Adventist?

Are you one of those 'liberals'? Or are you a true and blue conservative?

Come Clean now ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tammy

• carolaa

• Woody

• Neil D

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quote:
I was transfixed...

Sounds rather hypnotic to me.

That is scary indeed!

How many times have you heard similar comments about Senator Obama's speeches?

Things like "leg tingling" --ew! I don't even want to think about what that could mean.

What kind of person would inspire these reactions, and then not try to stop people from worshipping him?

Something to think about...

OOOOOooooooooooo.....It's the ol' "if-the-body-responds-to-the-tune, it-must-be-of-the-devil!" argument.

Well, sister, I don't believe that argument applies to dance and I definitely don't believe that it applies here.

I suspect that you may have too many Pharisaical arguments to be an effective Adventist. My suggestion to you should be go back and reread the books and underline all the things you can physcially do in one color...and all the things that Christ felt/did in another color.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil. You are not very nice . This man you are defending sure must be needin a lot of help. Have you been hired on as his attack man?

I have a FEELIN that you have been.

I believe in Hematology.

Neil. You are not very nice . This man you are defending sure must be needin a lot of help. Have you been hired on as his attack man?

I have a FEELIN that you have been.

Redwood,

She just got thru putting out the stupidest argument that there is....The Devil. and he is associated with Obama....

Oh Puleeeze!

Look, I know that you hate Obama with pretty much every fiber of your being. I can accept that....pity you, but I can accept that. But you don't bring in the "Obama is of the devil" religious argument....Even you, though republican and to be pittied, don't stoop to that....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Come Clean now ...

I might add ... are you also transfixed?

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Redwood

Come Clean now ...

I might add ... are you also transfixed?

Alright, I will come clean....

I am a Jesuit priest...and the devil made me post all those liberal posts....

reyes

George Bernard Shaw

Okay Stan ... here is your man that you were lookin for. The Jesuit. What are we going to do with him?

I believe in Hematology.

Okay Stan ... here is your man that you were lookin for. The Jesuit. What are we going to do with him?

As a Jesuit priest, I am empowered to employ my skills in aquiring lots of money to fund our program....

Anyone want to buy a bridge? With exclusive rights? or possibly beach front property in Arizona...We have a special in with those with supernatural powers...

George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted By: Tammy
For the life of me, I cannot understand how any real Adventist would be for Obama!

Would you care to describe what a "real" Adventist is?

I think that in the context ... this is obvious Carolaa .... A real SDA is someone who supports McCain.

bonana

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Ah well, I guess it's been obvious for a fair while, but is even more so now... I ain't one o' thems...

Truth is important

Ah yes. But we here have adopted ya.

You may not be one of us conservatives ... but we love ya anyways.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: carolaa

[/quote']

I think that in the context ... this is obvious Carolaa .... A real SDA is someone who supports McCain.

bonana

Hmmmmmmmm.....

bwink

Be careful with those Hmmmmmmms

I believe in Hematology.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how any real Adventist would be for Obama!

A real Adventist is someone who loves God with ALL his heart, and his neighbor (including the unborn child) as himself.

I said in the beginning...I'm not a fan of McCain....but Obama is worse...far worse! We don't have many good choices...so you have to make the best of what you have.

I challenge all of you who are supporters of Obama...to go and watch this video, two of them...they are not long...and then ask yourselves, who is going to protect our babies more? If you think it is Obama, then I say, you are just plain not honest. And think of this...when the Judgment Day comes, and God askes you why you supported a man who signed for babies to be killed if they were so fortunate to not die in the abortion process, what are you going to say? Do you realize that you will also be responsible for the deaths of those babies? It isn't a pretty thought...but it is the truth...

Gianna Jennsen, Part 1

Gianna Jensen, Part 2

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

Quote:
OOOOOooooooooooo.....It's the ol' "if-the-body-responds-to-the-tune, it-must-be-of-the-devil!" argument.

Well, sister, I don't believe that argument applies to dance and I definitely don't believe that it applies here.

I suspect that you may have too many Pharisaical arguments to be an effective Adventist. My suggestion to you should be go back and reread the books and underline all the things you can physcially do in one color...and all the things that Christ felt/did in another color.

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

George Santayana

What did I do to deserve such harsh judgment? I think you protest too much. You don't know me or have any idea who I am. What "books" are you suggesting that I reread? I thank God that He is my judge as to whether or not I am an "effective Adventist" and not you. I answer to God...thank you.

The Bible says we are to worship is spirit and in truth. Notice it says both "spirit" and "truth". Not either one without the other. To be transfixed implies to me that maybe the "truth" part could be missing. I'm not judging. Just wondering...

Consider the following:

"Obama is my homeboy. And I'm not saying that because he's black - I'm saying that in reference to those Urban Outfitters t-shirts from a couple years ago that said, "Jesus is my homeboy." Yes, I just said it. Obama is my Jesus."

"I've officially been saved, and soon, whether they like it or not, the rest of the country will be too. I will follow him, all the way to the White House, and I'll be standing there in our nation's capital in January 2009, when Barack Obama is inaugurated as the 44th president of the United States of America. In the name of Obama, Amen."

http:// smithsophian

and

obamamessiah

• Moderators

Gianna Jensen's story is sad. But it's not the fault of Obama.

Barack Obama voted against that Illinois bill to prevent care for living aborted fetuses because Illinois already had such a law on the books, and also because the bill did not provide for alternatives such as birth control education.

He explained this in detail on the third debate.

Everything Obama does is carefully thought out. He's the most intelligent presidential candidate the U.S. has had in many years. He is able to take in the facts of a situation and assess it, and act upon it, much quicker than anyone else.

There's nobody like this guy! He's a godsend to our country!

Did you watch Colin Powell's endorsement of him on Meet the Press? (There's a link to it elsewhere on this board.) Powell summarizes Obama beautifully. And tells why we need him at this hour in US history.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Quote:

What did I do to deserve such harsh judgment? I think you protest too much. You don't know me or have any idea who I am. What "books" are you suggesting that I reread? I thank God that He is my judge as to whether or not I am an "effective Adventist" and not you. I answer to God...thank you.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that your's is a pitiable life. One of many do's and don't...

Interesting...I repeat..You don't know me. How can you judge me?

Quote:
Then what of the report of the guards sent to arrest him, "Never a man spoke as He does." Can we say that they were "transfixed"...?

JESUS IS GOD!! He deserves our worship!

By the way, my husband composes and sings Christian Rock music.

Anyone considering their choice for president should try to find out as much as they can about the candidate. That's why I referred to the websites in my previous post.

Quote:
I have come to the conclusion that your's is a pitiable life. One of many do's and don't...

Interesting...I repeat..You don't know me. How can you judge me?

George Bernard Shaw

ask yourselves, who is going to protect our babies more? If you think it is Obama, then I say, you are just plain not honest. And think of this...when the Judgment Day comes, and God askes you why you supported a man who signed for babies to be killed if they were so fortunate to not die in the abortion process, what are you going to say?

1. Some people honestly and reasonably believe that Obama's policies will result in fewer abortions. To call those people dishonest is not only an insult but ignorant.

2. Obama never signed for any babies to be killed. That is twisting the truth to the extreme - and not quite honest, either.

Did you really watch the other two videos?

Perhaps it would help to watch this one, where he signs that bill 4 tiimes!

Gianna Jensen 3

He tries to say that he signed it because he doesn't want to take a chance of upsetting Roe vers Wade.... Well, Roe vers Wade should be upturned.... Abortion should NOT be legal in this country, no more than murder should be legal, and for Adventists to argue in favor of abortion is an abomination.

I KNOW where our forefathers would stand on this issue, if they were alive today. Ellen White thought that it was cruel for a mother not to nurse her child if it was possible to do so....what would she say to the mother/father who kills the child?

It ever has appeared to me to be cold, heartless business for mothers who can nurse their children to turn them from the maternal breast to the bottle... Counsels on Diet & Foods-228

And please don't think I am heartless towards those who have made this mistake....I'm not...if they repent, God will forgive them, and good can come from even this...but if we don't see abortion for the crime and sin that it is, we'll never put an end to it in this country.

When the character of Christ shall be perfectly reproduced in His people, then He will come to claim them as His own. {COL 69}

The Narrow Way Ministires

5464 State Road

Kingsville, OH 44048

choose_the_narrow_way@yahoo.com

He tries to say that he signed it because he doesn't want to take a chance of upsetting Roe vers Wade.... Well, Roe vers Wade should be upturned.... Abortion should NOT be legal in this country, no more than murder should be legal, and for Adventists to argue in favor of abortion is an abomination.

George Bernard Shaw