ClubAdventist is back!

Money well spent?

• Moderators

Quote:
Better someone else shoulda paid for her clothes? That's lefter-thought.

Um, those old lefties the RNC paid for Palin's...

Truth is important

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• Dr. Shane

• Bravus

• Neil D

Shane, spin to say Obama called Palin a pig in lipstick, he was very clearly talking about policy.

It wasn't clear to me. It isn't that I don't want to believe that explanation. I saw him give it on the Letterman show. In my opinion, one would have to be a bit gullible to believe that. I think the phrase "post hoc rationalisation" describes it well.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

It was a joke. I'll transcribe:

" Senator Obama supporters has been saying some nasty things about western Pensilvania lately. And, you know, I could not agree with them more.

... (pause and quick realization of a mistake, and realization of a need to backtrack without pointing out that mistake was made)....

I couldn't disagree... with you... I couldn't agree ... with you more than the fact that.... PENSILVANIA RULES!!!!

Chearing croud :)

I'm too hard on him.

>>Yeah, jasd, my typo: I do find the drooling droll, though...<<

Well, sometimes we Trolls are sorta droll...

Re: this jacket...

Très chic! I do appreciate a well turned-out lady! Money well spent.

Re: walking the walk: Priceless

Yeah, I have shoes like that; now, can we work them into a photo-op?

C’mon, y’all’s too easy! Obama's Perception Management team has got y'alls by the... uh, uh, uh, well, shirttails.

>>Um, those old lefties the RNC paid for Palin's...<<

Re: RNC

Their campaign, their money, their clothes – no lefter wheedle for freebies... bwink

>>... (pause and quick realization of a mistake, and realization of a need to backtrack without pointing out that mistake was made)....<<

Reminds me of Obama's adjustments to his economic plan this week. Really, really, late in the day to be making the necessary adjustments to his 'economics' schpiel. Talk about

erratic!

He talks economics like I talk rote. It's like a bird-shot duck limping along on one wing... :-o

Quote:
I think Palin is hot – and have acknowledged that by calling her a “Hottie!” What does that say? It says that jasd appreciates the exceptional, the fine, and the beautiful; which, of itself, may be taken to, inclusively, translate to people – and all aspects of their finer qualities.

But don't ignore how smart she is ...

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
Quote:jasd

...appreciates the exceptional, [...] inclusively, translate to people – and all aspects of their finer qualities.

>>But don't ignore how smart she is ...<<

That's covered. bwink