ClubAdventist is back!

McCain Surge due to Murtha and the Plumber

Fox News is reporting a new surge this morning for McPalin. It is apparently due to the recent comments of John Murtha and the ongoing Plumber surge.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

I haven't seen ANYTHING on John Murtha..You've been watching too much Sean Hannity of late...He's like weed. He drugs you into believing the dreams that you see are real....They ain't.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
I haven't seen ANYTHING on John Murtha..

Yep. Yur head's in the sand.

Do the words Rednecks and Racists and Pennsylvania ring a bell in that liberal noggin of yurs.

I believe in Hematology.

Oh well ... McPalin can surge just on the basis of the Plumber alone.

A little Draino for the liberal blabber would be helpful.

I believe in Hematology.

All that drano is gonna do is flush McCain down the tubes.....

Quote:
Do the words Rednecks and Racists and Pennsylvania ring a bell in that liberal noggin of yurs.

Nuthin' in main stream...All of it in little hidy places which hole up some of the most caustic rhetoric in the internet. Like Hannety...

You guys keep hopin' somethin' is goinna stick...I think we both know that all you guys are slingin' is waste....put your efforts in something constructive, like coming up with a better plan than Obama's...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil. It was on ABC nightly news. In prime time. They even had his big noggin plastered on the screen with his mammoth mouth movin. He thinks if ye ain't an Obama supporter then you are a racist and a redneck. Typical liberalism.

I believe in Hematology.

Sorry,...but I have no TV....

I was looking on Google and other main sources of mainstream media... At the time that I looked, no John Murtha....

And besides, you repub concider ABC a liberal news source...I don't think you should use that, as it is extreme....

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:

Neil. You need to get with the times. Get some of them there 'rabbit ears' and keep up with the times. But make sure you get HD. It is really worth it.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:

Neil. You need to get with the times. Get some of them there 'rabbit ears' and keep up with the times. But make sure you get HD. It is really worth it.

offtopic

[Lookin' this way and that way, wispering]

Redwood,

I am planning on getting a 42 or 56 inch flatscreen LCD TV next year. You interested in coming up and seeing the football game next year??? I got the stereo reciever with 7 [count them, seven!] speakers....Best football stadium in the privacy of your own home!

backtopic

George Bernard Shaw

Now ya talkin ... Count me in. I would gladly come up there to see you with that kind of equipment.I have only 6 speakers if you include my woofer. But that woofer is a big one. However ... with those 'rabbit ears' of yours ... I am not sure if the reception will be all that good.

I believe in Hematology.

Now ya talkin ... Count me in. I would gladly come up there to see you with that kind of equipment. But with those 'rabbit ears' of yours ... I am not sure if the reception will be all that good.

Well, I am planning to have Verizon cable in my reception...however, there will be republican filters in place...Along with political conservative electronic restrictors to improve the cable reception...

PS- The view at the ocean is nice too...

George Bernard Shaw

Would that be the 'left coast'? Or the RIGHT coast?

I don't vist the 'left coast'.

I believe in Hematology.

Fox News is reporting a new surge this morning for McPalin. It is apparently due to the recent comments of John Murtha and the ongoing Plumber surge.

Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Is this what you are talking about ?

http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/23/murtha-race-tightens-racist-redneck-remarks/

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Sorry Bob. Neil can't see that. His eyes are blinded. He just can't feast his eyes on anything FOX. Do you have it on an ABC site. That is where I saw Murtha.

I believe in Hematology.

I'm not voting for Obama, neither does my wife, but Redwood... wishful thinking is not going help McCain in light of reality.

http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSTRE49J0LF20081023

People are sick and tired of the same thing for 8 years, and they are not going to take another 4 of the same thing (although I think they are going to get it regardless of who is elected).

That's why Obama is going to pull through. Keep in mind that only 15% of Americans can name freedoms guaranteed by the 1st Amendment. So, I would not expect the majority to make educated decisions. Most vote based on feeling, and I'm afraid this is your case too.

What you don't realize is that a 12 point lead means nothing for several reason. But the main one is the Electoral College.

Just today on Fox they showed a potential way that McCain could come up with 285 votes and thus the presidency.

It can be done folks. It can be done. There is still hope.

I believe in Hematology.

Sorry Bob. Neil can't see that. His eyes are blinded. He just can't feast his eyes on anything FOX. Do you have it on an ABC site. That is where I saw Murtha.

Oh, I see Fox just fine...It's all the virus' that show up on my computer afterward that I can't stand....I think that it's because it competes for "mainframe computing sites". The results is that it slows the thinking processes of the computer to the point of a standstill. My computer keeps showing "Run Republican Values 1.1". So, I did, and it crashed the hard drive and sent virus to the monitor and printer and to the floppy drives as well. The computer was useless.

When I told a local computer geek about it, he told me that I needed to run a program called "Progressives.exe". It cost me, $5 bucks, but there is a rebate of $800. It really sounded too good to be true, but when I ran it, it got rid of all the virus and the computer runs so much more efficiently.

It now warns me of sites like FauxNews and tells me that it doesn't give good information. So, I avoid it now...

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
and to the floppy drives as well.

Again ... you need to get up with the times man. Is this what liberalism does to one? What drives you man. It is no wonder that ye be so floppy.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
and to the floppy drives as well.

Again ... you need to get up with the times man. Is this what liberalism does to one? What drives you man. It is no wonder that ye be so floppy.

No, that's what happens when one goes to Republican sites like FauxNews. Not only infects your computer, but it affects males with the above malady....So, to stay away from floppy drives, stay away from FauxNews.

George Bernard Shaw

I'll stick with Fox News. You can have your 'floppy drives' if that is what drives ya. But if I were ya ... I would upgrade.

I believe in Hematology.

I'll stick with Fox News. You can have your 'floppy drives' if that is what drives ya. But if I were ya ... I would upgrade.

I did upgrade....I have no more floppy drives. Only hard ones.

But you watch out for that FauxNews. It's what caused ALL my problems. I'd quit that FauxNews if I were you...but then again, maybe your immune system is more resistant to FauxNews than mine was....I assume that you have nothing flopping around, so far?

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
I'd quit that FauxNews if I were you...but then again, maybe your immune system is more resistant to FauxNews than mine was

You should not be immune from the truth and being fair and balanced.

I believe in Hematology.

You should not be immune from the truth and being fair and balanced.

I have absolutely NO problem with that which is "truth and being fair and balanced". It's those virus' from those that profess to be "truth and being fair and balanced" that I worry about....To me, too much "professen'" protends to be a harbinger of worse ills.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Lots of interesting discussion, but the basic premise seems flawed: I see no evidence at all in the polls of a 'McCain surge'... unless it's a surge toward the bottom.

Truth is important