ClubAdventist is back!

McCain Surge due to Murtha and the Plumber

According to Fox News ... the surge is working. Well ... it may only be a one or two point surge. But it is a start. PTL

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Neil D

I hope that is coming with a Glorystar Dish or MoIPTV.

[Looking this way and that' date=' wispering']

Sorry, Shane...I live in an apartment and they will not allow a dish attached to the apartment....I will have to settle for cable....unless I am able to buy a home....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Hey, that is why I added MoIPTV. All one needs is high-speed internet. It gets a lot of the Adventist channels and even FOXNews for only about $15/month.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Hey, that is why I added MoIPTV. All one needs is high-speed internet. It gets a lot of the Adventist channels and even FOXNews for only about $15/month.

Neil. It would be worth it just for Fox alone.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Might even be tempted to do that, once I get faster internet (which should be soon) - although come to think of it, I don't watch TV now, so I don't know where I'd find the time!

Truth is important

Well, I have that problem too. There is so many good programs on TV (both Christian and educational) I can't find time to watch all that are deserving. Maybe I am kooky but I put a TV in the bathroom so I can take a nice 1/2 hour to hour long hot bath and watch something useful. Sometimes that is the only TV I watch all day.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Well, I have that problem too. There is so many good programs on TV (both Christian and educational) I can't find time to watch all that are deserving. Maybe I am kooky but I put a TV in the bathroom so I can take a nice 1/2 hour to hour long hot bath and watch something useful. Sometimes that is the only TV I watch all day.

Calgon, take me away..... :smile: