ClubAdventist is back!

Naked Man in Oct. 23 Review

Woody

How many of you read about the naked man in the Oct.23 Adventist Review.

The title of the article was : "One Day at the Laundromat"

Subtitle "What do you say to a naked man"

It is an excellent article. I would give it an A- .

But be prepared to cry and take account for what you do as a Christian. Very inspiring.

It would be great to post here. But I do not subscribe to the online version. I get the hard copy. If anyone can get access and post it ... that would be great.

The author is Sheryl Mostert Young.

I don't want to give away the story ... so you will just have to find it somewhere. But this is a must read.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Pretty good I'd say. I enjoyed the article very much.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I just read it. We just got the October 16 & 23 issues, the same day, a couple of days ago.

It was a good article.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Members

Yes I enjoyed that article also.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators

Red, that was a great article. Glad you posted this message.

And by the way, if you're a subscriber to the print copy of Adventist Review, you can get access to the internet copy at no charge. Just go to AdventistReview.org and do a search for the article. Then if it says you have to sign up, just go ahead and sign up and give your subscription number off your mailing label. Then they'll sign you up for the internet publication at no extra charge.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Thank you Jeannie. I didn't know that. This way ... after I read my hard copy ... I can share with you the good articles.

I appreciate knowing this.

I believe in Hematology.

Jeannie ... I went there and got registered. I was going to find and post this article so that others could read it. But I had two problems. The archives did not include articles in 2008 from what I could find. And problem number 2 was that it states you are not to post the articles on other web sites. Oh well ... we tried. You all are just going to have to borrow a copy to read about the naked man.

I believe in Hematology.

Too bad, I only deleted the October Reviews from my computer a couple of days ago! Otherwise I could have posted it for you.

Beryl

"Grace is God doing for us, in us and through us that which He requires of us but which is impossible for us to do in or for ourselves."

But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 2 Cor. 12:9.

• Moderators

Or better yet, everybody here should subscribe to the Review for him/herself! It's a valuable communication tool with our worldwide church.

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Amen to that one. And besides there are many great articles other than the ones about naked men.

I believe in Hematology.