ClubAdventist is back!

McCain speech today in Ohio

Today McCain is talking about keeping Jobs and growing the economy. He wants to cut taxes and keep jobs in America.

He points out that Obama voted to increase taxes 95 times.

Obama's walk is different than his talk. It is much worse. Don't believe him.

McCain will veto each pork barrel bill. He will call out their names.

We need McCain.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Also ... McCain said today that we need to drill and drill NOW.

I think he is right. Why depend more and more on the Arabs. That needs to stop and stop NOW.

Drill baby Drill.

I believe in Hematology.

McCain points out that Obama has not been tested. But, McCain has been tested. And we know what we are getting. With Obama ... we don't know anything. Why trust our nation to someone who we fear?

I believe in Hematology.

Drilling for oil will provide more jobs than oil in the grand scheme of things. I think that is something that falls on deaf ears with Obama. Are there any other nations in the world with proven reserves off their coast that refuse to drill?

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

• Moderators

Quote:
Why trust our nation to someone who we fear?

But that's what it boils down to, isn't it? Fear? There are basically *zero* solid, practical reasons being put forward why McCain would be a good choice for President. All the campaign has is fear of Obama.

Truth is important

Quote:

But that's what it boils down to, isn't it? Fear? There are basically *zero* solid, practical reasons being put forward why McCain would be a good choice for President. All the campaign has is fear of Obama.

We fear the man because of his lack of experience and because of his bad policies for this nation.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I know, I get that - but what do you love about McCain, apart from the fact that he's not Obama?

Truth is important

Thank you for asking.

I could make a long list of policies that you would just disagree with ... but let me give you one that I think you might be able to relate to:

I like McCain because he is a moderate that can bring our country together. At this time in history we don't need anyone on either of the extremes. Obama is clearly by his record ... on the extreme liberal side.

McCain is the only person who has demonstrated that he is willing and able to reach across the isle and produce compromise that will include both camps. He has been in trouble with his own party for doing this. But it is what we need.

Obama will not bring people together ... he will dictate. He might bring some of the moderate side of his party ... but that will be as far as he will reach ... I believe. This country will remain divided is my prediction if he wins.

For us to prosper ... we need to compromise. Obama just does not get that.

Well ... I see that the length of this has reached a point that I must stop. For I fear I could go on and on ...

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Well, you managed two sentences about McCain before seguing into fear of Obama again, gotta give you that. bwink

I agree that McCain does have a track record of reaching across the aisle, although Lieberman is not that far a reach from the Right these days... bwink But I also think McCain in seeking the presidency has jinked hard to the right. Would he come back once he has the presidency in the bag? That's the $64,000 question.

Truth is important

McCain has reached across the aisle many times but every Democrat he has every worked with will work against him if he is elected President.

It is some kind of code of honor with some people -- it goes someting like "Me first - country second"

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

Also ... McCain said today that we need to drill and drill NOW.

I think he is right. Why depend more and more on the Arabs. That needs to stop and stop NOW.

Drill baby Drill.

We don't get that much oil from the Arab countries.

McCain points out that Obama has not been tested. But, McCain has been tested. And we know what we are getting. With Obama ... we don't know anything. Why trust our nation to someone who we fear?

More of the last 8 years is something to fear.

Quote:

And the fear is based on lies.

What makes you think Obama will dictate? He doesn't have a record of dictating. He is very inclusive and open. I think that's another fabrication to cause fear.

Obama doesn't have much of a record at all. He has never been in a position to dictate.

As far as fear goes... I think both sides are practicing the politics of fear. Fear of Obama because he is a marxist. Fear of McCain because he is four-more-years of Bush.

If Obama is prez ... he will dictate. Why? Because he will have both the Senate and the House to back him up.

I believe in Hematology.

He might fall flat on his face and accomplish nothing like Bill Clinton did his first two years in office with a Democratic House and Senate.

It depends upon the election. If Obama gets a landslide ... then he will have clout. And he will dictate.

I believe in Hematology.