ClubAdventist is back!

Partisan hackery

A honest request for certain people on this forum. Can you please cut out the Partisan Hackery? Please.... I beg of you....There are many important issues to discuss, but instead people who care have to filter through some dirt slinging from left to right and then back. Can we concentrate on issues, and not political soundbites and slogans?

Can you be a human being for once, and not republican or democrat?

• Members

Good post fccool. I've observed the same. It seems like if the candidates can do that so can we. That's why I don't get into politics, it has nothing to do with the issue's, just what dirt we can spew out.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Hey ... A little hackery never hurt no body.

If you don't like it ... just skip it.

Like pk said ...

It is called politics.

Typical.

POLITICS.

Usually .... And I am not sayin YOU fccool. But usually people like hackery coming from THEIR side ... but don't like it from the other.

I would say that ALL politics is hackery. It is mostly trash talkin. What one side consider truth ... the other side considers falsehood.

And neither side can come together and make some common sense.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I think that that is unfortunate.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Moderators

I don't think we can afford to discard the idea that truth exists and believe the world is all competing narratives (which is kind of an odd thing for an old pomo like me to say)

Truth is important