ClubAdventist is back!

Cory the Driller

Just watched 'Cory the Driller' on Fox. He is pleading with Obama to not have a plan to take money from him and spread it around. It is interesting that he look similar to 'Joe the Plumber'. These people are comin out of the wood work. His letter is all over the internet. Read it. Obama as President is a frightening thought. Join Cory the Driller in supporting Palin/McCain.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Heh: some friends in England just had a baby and named him 'Joe'. They still hadn't decided on a middle name, so I suggested 'The'...

Truth is important

I find it incredible that there are so many plumbers, builders, drillers, etc. that make over $250,000 a year. Does anyone else find that amazing?

• Members

It does say in the Bible that the rich would get richer and the poor poorer. Or was that EGW? Have you had a plumber come over recently. Unreal what they charge.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I find it incredible that there are so many plumbers, builders, drillers, etc. that make over $250,000 a year. Does anyone else find that amazing?

I find it amazing that anyone believes Obama is not going to tax anyone below $250,000. I am hoping he doesn't break that promise as bad as Bill Clinton did and go down $30,000.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Originally Posted By: carolaa

I find it amazing that anyone believes Obama is not going to tax anyone below $250,000. I am hoping he doesn't break that promise as bad as Bill Clinton did and go down $30,000.

Um... Obama did NOT say that people with $250,000 per year will NOT be taxed.

He said that thier taxes will NOT INCREASE..Big difference and a big error on people who spread this myth...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Moderators

Heh: some friends in England just had a baby and named him 'Joe'. They still hadn't decided on a middle name, so I suggested 'The'...

LOL ! bwink

Well, good enough. Especially if their family name is something like Taylor, or Tanner, or Weaver....

or Barber... or Painter... etc...!

Jeannie<br /><br /><br />...Change is inevitable; growth is optional....

Obama will encourage his liberal pals in the house and senate to NOT renew the Bush tax cuts (which were a good thing). That will result in a tax hike, ladies & gentlemen..

If Obama was a good leader he would take a block plane to government and trim it down to here they spend less than they take in.

LASTLY, if those potted plant politicians in Washington were serious about tax reform they would instate the flat tax and fire 70% of the IRS. Thta would result in greater revenues, AND less overhead to collect it.

over and out,

oG

(Gerry the Roofer)

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

The Bush tax cuts are set to expire in 2010. Certainly Obama will not renew them. Liberals have basically sold the idea to the uninformed that the Bush tax cuts only benefited the rich. Actually Bush increased the child tax credit from $600 to $1,000 per child. When his tax cuts expire that means my taxes will go up an automatic $800. Anyone with two children will see their taxes increase an automatic $800 even if they make only $15,000/year. Unless Obama does something else to offset that.

I seriously doubt that people under $250,000 will not be taxes, more than they are now.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

If Obama was a good leader he would take a block plane to government and trim it down to here they spend less than they take in.

LASTLY, if those potted plant politicians in Washington were serious about tax reform they would instate the flat tax and fire 70% of the IRS. Thta would result in greater revenues, AND less overhead to collect it.

How many Republican presidents of late have presided over governments that spent less than they took in?

The flat tax is just another way of making the working class pay more than the rich. It is not a fair tax.

Obama will encourage his liberal pals in the house and senate to NOT renew the Bush tax cuts (which were a good thing). That will result in a tax hike, ladies & gentlemen..

over and out,

oG

(Gerry the Roofer)

You just got a set of standing ovations from me (not on Obama part but on IRS and flat tax). Do we really need to take a lesson from post-Communist Russia on this one. On top of this, Russia does not have property taxes, which I think is the most ridiculous tax of them all. I think it's about time for indirect taxation.