ClubAdventist is back!

such a shame one day before he is elected to be president...

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama says that his grandmother has died, a day before the U.S. election. He says his grandmother, Madelyn Dunham, died peacefully after a battle with cancer.

Such a shame.... she would have been so proud....

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

• Moderators

I'm sorry to hear this. Yes, I'm sure she would be proud. If he wins, it would have been so good to see her at the inauguration.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

I think she was already proud of him.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Remember he took time off the campaign to go see her the week before last. I am sure it was a tearful good bye. She raised him for much of his childhood and she is the one that saw him through college and law school. I am sure she was very proud of him. Remember that Obama was born in 1961. A biracial child in the midst of the civil rights movement. I am sure his grandmother never in her wildest dreams thought her grandson would grow up to become President of the US.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity