ClubAdventist is back!

Hitler foreclosing

• Members

coffeecomputer.gif

if it weren't Hitler being depicted, it wouldn't be so funny...it's such a tragic commentary on what life has really become for so many people, from the small homeowners to the large estate owners. If the crisis hasn't hit you, you are one of the lucky few.

Just IMHO.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Rudy, I realize that it's tragic, but it did not come without any warning. It will be a touch lesson for many, but it's a lesson nevertheless. Actually, it's several lessons in one:

1) There's no free meal

2) You can find plenty of free cheese in a mousetrap

3) You can't borrow your way into prosperity

Is it tragic that many people are loosing their houses? Yes, by all means... but what's more tragic is that many of these people bought these houses in hopes that the prices will be going up.

Nevertheless, I was trying to look for a spoon of honey in a bucket of dirt. Other day, my cat bit my nose, and it was bleeding, yet I was laughing hysterically. I've lived through much of the tough times both under Soviets and then post Soviet.

My family of 4 lived in a college dorm room for a couple years. If not for our sense of humor, I probably would not made it. So, laugh. Laughing is good... even if it's laughing at stuff going wrong

• Members

Yes, it did come with some warning signs. And a hard difficult lesson for many. I can't argue with you there.

And laughing, if you can, IS good. Some can do it. Others can't.

I admire you for your courageous outlook on life and your wit and humor. May you ever be so.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?