ClubAdventist is back!

Cabinet

We will soon find out if Obama is about change.

It will be reflected or not in the makeup of the Cabinet.

So far, ALL I have heard is that he is rehashing old Clinton people for his cabinet. Not much change.

Is he going to unite or not. If so ... lets see some people like Palin in the cabinet. OR even McCain or Rice. Now that would be smart and it would unite the country.

Another person who I hear is without a job ... is Elizabeth Dole. She would be a great choice.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

What?!?!?!?!?

The old guard for NEW change????

Didn't another famous community leader say something about new wine in old wineskins? It got him killed, I think...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil. You just need to think outside the box man. Get with the modern way.

Get with the program ... the Obama way.

I believe in Hematology.

Hey Neil. Look here. You need to get with it.

If my blind puppy dog can drive ... you can learn the new ways/

I believe in Hematology.

Neil. You just need to think outside the box man. Get with the modern way.

Get with the program ... the Obama way.

Wait, wait wait...."the Obama way" ...is to hire on the old guard who got us into the current mess we have and dress it up as something that 'crosses the isle'?

If Obama did that, I just might find hope for the Palin duck to become President....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Neil

NOW I am getting upset with you.

Do not call my favorite politican ... The Honorable Gov. Sarah Palin ...

A DUCK

I believe in Hematology.

Ok, you want me to call her a snake? Yah, that makes good sense...I call her a snake...for that is what she is...she speaks with forked tongue...

George Bernard Shaw

NEIL

You's gettin me Irish Ire up

I believe in Hematology.

NEIL

You's gettin me Irish Ire up

What do you know about Irish? You are a Swiss n Swedish ...If'n you know anything about Irish, you would know not to tangle with the Deweys ...a veriatable fightin' family....Irish family...

George Bernard Shaw

Thanksgiving Dinner is going to be a real treat with you two uncles-- isn't it??

Methinks I need to seat you two at opposite ends of the table.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I humbly submit to the wisest woman in ClubAdventist....

So, where am I sittin' and what's for dinner?

George Bernard Shaw

The "duck" are the people that repeat hate-filled rhetoric they pick up form ideologues. They just regurgitate because they are kool-aid drinkers. I will give an example of such hate-filled rhetoric.

"Jesus was a community organizer and Pontious Pilate was a governor."

Only mindless people would even repeat such hate-fill slurs as such rhetoric is highly sacra-religious not to mention Scripturally inaccurate.

Now these people will be quick to claim they are not hate filled and bla bla bla bla bla. Well when the talk like a duck, walk like a duck and look like a duck... they pretty much are calling themselves a duck.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Thanksgiving Dinner is going to be a real treat with you two uncles-- isn't it??

Be's we's all Irish ... I am hopein and willin that there's be an Irish Thanksgivin at your table. With some potatoes and gravy and a good ol' Irish Stew.

And I's hopein you have a good long table so that them there Deweys don't kick me under thee table.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Liz

Be's we's all Irish ... I am hopein and willin that there's be an Irish Thanksgivin at your table. With some potatoes and gravy and a good ol' Irish Stew.

And I's hopein you have a good long table so that them there Deweys don't kick me under thee table.

Well, potatoes and gravy will be on the menu, but I don't like lamb; so iffen it's the Irish Stew you be wantin', it'll be you that's bringing it. But not to worry, no one as yet has gone away hungry from my table. And it is as long as it needs to be, no one will be kicked under it.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Thank you Liz. I do need protection from them there Deweys. They's be a fierce bunch of Irish. But be's we's all a liken dessert ... could we's have some of that good ol' Irish pumpkin pie also for our Irish Thanksgivin? I love them Irish pies.

Neil ... Do you like Irish Pumpkin Pie ?

And fur entertainment ... we could have them Irish girls a dancin the 'clog dance'. When Irish eyes are asmilein.

Slan

I believe in Hematology.