ClubAdventist is back!

Obama So Far

All I know is that as soon as Obama was elected ... the stock market has been going down and the price of gas has been going up. It is approaching $2.00 now where I live.

I have a feeling Obama is in cahoots with the Oil Companies. I suspect that they are the reason he was able to buy the election. And now he is paying them back.

Anyway that we can undo our decision about Obama?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Ahahahahahah. This is hilarious. Market and oil prices are interlocked. Right now the companies are liquidating the commodity shares to stay afloat, and that's the reason the oil is dropping. It has nothing to do with the actual value of the oil, but the speculating market that drops as this sell off begins.

The same going on with stock market. Many companies are cashing in their stocks so they have money to run business tomorrow.

US presidents today have little to do with any of that.

All I know is that as soon as Obama was elected ... the stock market has been going down and the price of gas has been going up. It is approaching $2.00 now where I live.

I have a feeling Obama is in cahoots with the Oil Companies. I suspect that they are the reason he was able to buy the election. And now he is paying them back.

Anyway that we can undo our decision about Obama?

It is approaching $2.00 a gallon? My word aren't you fortunate! Here, where I live it is WAY over $2.00 a gallon and at one point it was nearly $5.00 a gallon.

Yes. It is below $2.00 a gallon. But since Obama won ... it has been getting closer and closer to $2.00 . This makes me really wonder about him.

I believe in Hematology.

I think it is way more complicated than saying it has anything to do with Obama. He isn't the President yet so currently has very little clout.

Just my opinion.

• Members

And it does seem that most if not all country's are very favorable to us, at least for the time being, that Obama has won.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I don't know who all of Obama's corporate sponsors are/were, so it's possible he is in cahoots with them - no different than any other major party candidate. How much that affects the price of gas, I have no idea, but I tend to agree it's the speculators that have more to do with the stock market.

Well ... I intend to place the price of gas in my memory bank and see who is in cahoots with whom. Since it is below $2 now ... lets see if it increases or decreases from this day forward.

Many on this here forum have make statements in public that it was the purpose of GW Bush to provide the big Oil Companies with big profits. And that this was the reason for high prices. So, now with Obama in charge ... let's see what happens.

So far, with the news of Obama ... the stock market has dropped nearly 1000 points. This does not bode well for Barack. I would have hope better from him.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Pretty much impossible to be more in cahoots with the oil companies than the Bush administration

Truth is important

We will see ... I am going to test that urban myth. And will be giving you updated reports.

I believe in Hematology.