ClubAdventist is back!

Trip to the Drug Store

Woody

If it was a yarn yesterday, it will be a yarn tomorrow, it is a yarn today; if it is was a little yarn or a big yarn, it is still just a yarn. There is no *ish* about it. Ergo, yarnish isn't a word; therefore, it can't be misspelled.

As for the praying part---I am praying that your wife gets to feeling better, and that you don't catch whatever it is that she has.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Thanks Liz. I am feelin a little under the weather today myself. Hope it ain't comin on.

As far as the yarn ... I think it is a big 'yawn'.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

If it was a yarn yesterday, it will be a yarn tomorrow, it is a yarn today; if it is was a little yarn or a big yarn, it is still just a yarn. There is no *ish* about it. Ergo, yarnish isn't a word; therefore, it can't be misspelled.

A yarn entails an outlandish story....are you infering that my story is not real? You don't believe in demons? You don't believe in little demons that cause mischief...aka gremlins???

And you think that Redwood, of his own accord, was able to walk out of that store without any mediscine for his wife because of ....circumstances????

You must have little faith in Redwood's love for his wife.....Because, if Redwood got to the store, NOTHING would have stood in his way for the medicine that he needed for his beloved wife, unless the supernatural interceded....And I believe that gremlins did interfere with Redwoods ability to obtain that medicine that he needed.

Don't you?

If so, where is the yarn in that???

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Boy are you stretching it. Just because I called your story about the little guys who gave Bugs Bunny a run for his money a yarn; you have completely stretched that into I don't have faith in Red's love for his wife?????

Did you get into Red's poppies???

Besides that I think I agree with Bravus on his *urgency detector chip* theory, as that one has applied to me more than Bugs' Gremlins.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I hope Blanche is feeling better by now. There's stuff going around here, and I'm sooooo glad I got my flu shot. (I also knock on wood!) Did you ask to speak to a manager? That's ridiculous. I don't think I would have left the store without medicine, no matter how many people I had to chew on to get it. I've had too many experiences with pharmacies to have much patience with them. But back to Blanche....in our house, we swear by cayenne, so you might try that. Sprinkle some on just about everything you eat.

I am no longer worried about Blanche. She is fine. But I am really sick. I am stuck in my bedroom while the church is here for Vespers. I have almost no voice left. And OH it hurts.

I believe in Hematology.

Blanche is going to try to go to that Drug Store that I went to and have words with them. I need help. We thought they might be persuaded if we offered them Poppies. Do you think that would work?

I believe in Hematology.

You never know. But in the meantime, you might try Tylenol or Advil. I would say you're not too bad off if you still have your sense of humor. I would probably be in bed moaning and groaning. Good luck to Blanche. Maybe she'll have better success. Keep us posted on that.

I'd tend to blame the technology rather than the person. You know that all technology has built-in urgency detector chips, right? The later your assignment is, and the closer to deadline you get, the more chance that the printer will start chewing pages, the photocopier will jam irreparably, the computer will crash and erase all your work, the cell phone won't have bars or batteries, and so on. And don't even get me started on technology in stores... so it was the urgency detector chip that knew Blanche was preaching.

I would suggest that part of the universe was just following the law. Murphy's! :smile:

Lift Jesus up!!

Blanche is going to try to go to that Drug Store that I went to and have words with them. I need help. We thought they might be persuaded if we offered them Poppies. Do you think that would work?

Lord,

please bless Redwood and his family with good health. May his sleep be restful and may he get over his illness quickly. And Lord, if You will, may the gremlins be passified with the poppies so that they will not bother Redwood and his family again...

thank you Lord.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw