ClubAdventist is back!

Will Obama resign over the Cover-up?

Political journalists love to build people up then pull them down. It's human nature I guess. It doesn't matter if they are democrat of republican. I don't see anything on google that remotely suggests that Obama's presidency is in trouble. They are pulling away from this issue. that leads me to believe that it is a non issue.

I agree that it is a non-issue...What I am perterb about is the insistance that Obama has done something wrong when there is no evidence. It is to sound off, but not say anything of value. IT is the allusion that Obama may have done something wrong and expect a great change over some minor incident. It is like the Clinton affair....presidents have been having them, yet none of that was concidered an impeachable offense...or that Kenneth Starr was to look for inproprietys in political affairs, but got this indescression instead.

No, it is a non-issue..but I thought better of Adventists who were promising one thing, and doing another....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• Kountzer

• Neil D

• Liz

Top Posters In This Topic

Promising other things?

Hey .... I gave Obama a chance. Granted a short one. But when he gives us so much fodder ... I just can't let it go.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

In Sydney Australia right now it is the 26th.

DB

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

Ahahah, gave Obama a chance? He has not done anything yet besides naming cabinet members. Compared to the current president and current VP, Obama is a saint as far as domestic and international law goes. He's young to politics... but give him enough time, and I'm sure he'll catch up.

In Sydney Australia right now it is the 26th.

DB

I believe in Hematology.

Ahahah, gave Obama a chance? He has not done anything yet besides naming cabinet members. Compared to the current president and current VP, Obama is a saint as far as domestic and international law goes. He's young to politics... but give him enough time, and I'm sure he'll catch up.

This is the reason why I wanted McCain/Palin ... they were ready immediately. Bama is not ready. How long do we have to wait. These times are serious and need a President to be able to start from day one.

I believe in Hematology.

Promising other things?

Hey .... I gave Obama a chance. Granted a short one. But when he gives us so much fodder ... I just can't let it go.

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

My thing is how did someone as politically stupid and thickheaded as Blagojevich get elected to the high office of Governor? Something is wrong with the system.

DB

Frederick Douglass

Perhaps so. I don't have much faith in politics and politicians, Obama included. Whether they be in Illinois or anywhere else, republican or democrat.

DB

Frederick Douglass