ClubAdventist is back!

Samuele Bacchiocchi Funeral Information

Stan

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our precious father and husband. Shortly after midnight on Saturday, December 20, Samuele Bacchiocchi breathed his last breath. During his last breaths, he was surrounded by his three children and wife of 47 years (today would have been his 47th wedding anniversary), and we read together 2 Timothy 4:6-8: "For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing." This quote sums up the life of a man who sacrificed practically all of his time and energy to help others understand the Bible more fully, even up to end as he gave his last seminar in England the Sabbath before being taken to the emergency room.

We are very grateful that we could all be together at this time and believe that it is fitting that God chose the Sabbath day, the day that he loved most and spent his life preaching and writing about, to be the day that he entered into his final earthly rest. We take comfort in the fact that the next time he will open his eyes he will see his Lord and Savior, and that we will be reunited with him in heaven. His incredible journey here on earth has come to an end, but may we continue his legacy until Jesus returns!

The funeral services will be held this coming Sabbath, December 27, at 4:00 pm at the Pioneer Memorial Church on the campus of Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan.

We would like to thank each and every one of you again for the incredible outpouring of love and prayers that have provided us with supernatural peace and comfort during this difficult time. We are privileged to be a part of this extraordinary community of faith.

If any of you would like to send a message to the Bacchiocchi Family, we encourage you to send it to any of the following addresses of his children: Loretta Bacchiocchi, at loretta_bacchiocchi@fhchs.edu, Gianlucca Bacchiocchi at bacchiocchi@gmail.com, or Daniel Bacchiocchi at dbacch@sbcglobal.net.

May God richly bless you all,

The Bacchiocchi Family

If you receive benefit to being here please help out with expenses.

https://www.paypal.me/clubadventist

Administrator of a few websites like https://adventistdating.com

He is certainly one of the historic figures in the history of Adventism. He dedicated so much of his time and intellect to the cause of the Lord. Certainly a role model for others.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

It is with great sadness that we report the passing of our precious father and husband. Shortly after midnight on Saturday, December 20, Samuele Bacchiocchi breathed his last breath. During his last breaths, he was surrounded by his three children and wife of 47 years (today would have been his 47th wedding anniversary), and we read together 2 Timothy 4:6-8: "For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure. I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith. Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day-and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing." This quote sums up the life of a man who sacrificed practically all of his time and energy to help others understand the Bible more fully, even up to end as he gave his last seminar in England the Sabbath before being taken to the emergency room.

We are very grateful that we could all be together at this time and believe that it is fitting that God chose the Sabbath day, the day that he loved most and spent his life preaching and writing about, to be the day that he entered into his final earthly rest. We take comfort in the fact that the next time he will open his eyes he will see his Lord and Savior, and that we will be reunited with him in heaven. His incredible journey here on earth has come to an end, but may we continue his legacy until Jesus returns!

The funeral services will be held this coming Sabbath, December 27, at 4:00 pm at the Pioneer Memorial Church on the campus of Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Michigan.

We would like to thank each and every one of you again for the incredible outpouring of love and prayers that have provided us with supernatural peace and comfort during this difficult time. We are privileged to be a part of this extraordinary community of faith.

If any of you would like to send a message to the Bacchiocchi Family, we encourage you to send it to any of the following addresses of his children: Loretta Bacchiocchi, at loretta_bacchiocchi@fhchs.edu, Gianlucca Bacchiocchi at bacchiocchi@gmail.com, or Daniel Bacchiocchi at dbacch@sbcglobal.net.

May God richly bless you all,

The Bacchiocchi Family

• Members

May the Lord bless your family and keep you till that day when he comes to get us and wakes up those that are sleeping and also waiting for his return.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Yes, he was notable even to those that didn't agree with him.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Our condolences are with you...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I'm sorry for your loss :(

He will be greatly missed.

Although our enemy may claim this a victory, it is truly a pyrrhic victory, for the messages that he has sown, will aid in our ultimate victory in the war.

I'm so sorry to hear the news inkie. I received an email on Friday but, didn't expect this to happen so soon. May God hold you and your family very close at this time.

I am grateful for the example of a life well lived. I brought Sam to our church in 1996, and spent some time with him that weekend. He was full of life and a positive believer.

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Moderators

We have all suffered a large loss at the death of brother Bacciocci. I enjoyed hearing him speak and my grandma loved his "Mama Mia" on the videos on the Sabbath. I enjoyed his friendliness when I was at Andrews, and sitting in non-adventist schools and hearing his book on the Sabbath used as an example on how to properly do research and his book on alochol as an example on how not to do research. No matter which style he used in a particular writing or sermon he would awaken thinking and a love for Jesus and the Bible.

Loosing someone special is painful whenever it happens, but to especially loose someone durring the Christmas season adds a mixture of pain with hope. I lost my Grandmother in the Christmas season, December 3, 1993. In March 1993 I learned something that has helped me deal with the loss durring this season that I share every year (and just put below on a post but feel it should be copied here as we deal with this horrible loss.

In the book of John has a group of stories called signs: While they don't follow a set order, they all have the same ingredents: 1. A temple holiday. 2. Jesus speaking and focusing on part of the holiday. 3. Jesus has an "I AM" saying that deals with the part of the holiday he's focusing on and 4. a miracle or a sign that emphessises the aspect of the holiday. Once again they do not follow this order but you can find all these elements. One of these is a story that can give comfort durring this season. What is sad is that most readers do not see this message as the chapter division is in wrong places. I call it "Christmas tears, Jesus' Hanukkah sermon." The story sarts in John 10: 22 and goes through John 11:54.

We find Jesus, while celebrating Hanukkah, talking about God raising up his people even if they die, his friend Lazarus dies and Jesus says "I am the resurection and the life" and raises Lazarus as a foretaste of the resurection of our loved ones who are coming. John thought we would be thinking about this story every Hanukkah, preaching it on Sabbath, celebrating it in our homes as this becomes a time of year to look forward to the fact that if he was here our loved one would not have died, but dispite the wait the resurection and the life is coming to tell our loved ones "Come Forth"

It's as if Jesus forsaw the importance of family durring this season and wanted to preach a message to those who are dispite the cellebration having tears for the missing seats at our holiday table. John's tieing the story of Lazarus to Hanukkah is Jesus' Christmas / Symphathy card to the Bacciocci family.

Since we have room to share the story of Jesus birth with other elements of the season: Family, gifts, children, Scrooge and his changed life, even Santa and Frosty, why can't we fit the story of Lazarus into this season too with the joy we will feel like Mary and Martha when Jesus said come forth, only knowing this time it is raising to eternal life.

Great guy. His death is mourned all over the world. I have been many places where they cannot name the GC president. But they know Samuele Bacchiocchi.

As we continue to uplift this sorrowing family in prayer, may they feel the comfort and the love worldwide.

I always looked forward to the weekly e-mails that will now be keenly missed.

The legacy Samuele left was faithfulness to truth.

We thank you Samuele.

Morepork

My condolences to the family. I used to read his emails about various church subjects. we went to GC once, I got to talk with him. He took the time to spend 5 to 10 minutes to talk with me. I respect that. His son, or one of his sons was there also. So, I can say from personal experience Dr Bacchiocchi was a nice person.

Kountzer

I prayed for twenty years but received no answer until I prayed with my legs.

Frederick Douglass

I'll definitely miss my former professor and friend, Dr. Sam. I'm blessed to have known him.

Maggie C.

As for my family and i the same here .. to what we have seen and learned of This wonderful man of the Faith,I to am very greatfull to have known him and spoke to him in The Netherlands in Rotterdam. To God be the Glory all the Time.

Our condolences and Prayers Goes out the Family.

sgdejong