ClubAdventist is back!

Journey into Time- Dwight Johnson

Gail

• Administrators

This is a Revelation study authored by one of our BC Conference members. We sell LOTS of these at Camp! At Camp last year I talked to him for a bit and then said, "Oh, okay- I'll take one!"

This is an easy-understanding Revelation study. It would come in handy for people you know who are outside the SDA denomination.

I like to sub-title it: Revelation for Dummies, because that is what it reminds me of. I am enjoying it very much.

Anyone interested in acquiring one of these can call me (Gail) at:

(604)859-2566

post-710-140967433048_thumb.jpg

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Administrators

Just a note on this book-

The author does NOT take a hardline approach against the Catholic people. He has worked with people of other denominations in the mission field and wishes to have good enough relations with others as to be able to share our message.

He is a supportive member of the Seventh-Day Adventist church (otherwise we would have to hide the book on a "request only" basis). I thought I would add that, as I'm not sure if this is sold at any of the other ABCs. People might wonder about the theology of an "independent". But this one checks out fine :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

How much are they? I am not quite sure why I am whispering.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.