ClubAdventist is back!

Beyond our WILDEST dreams!

Lineman

When my wife and I moved into the apartment that the Lord had supplied (What a story that is?) we had no idea of what lay ahead.

I had found a job working late into the night and typically returned home after midnight. This allowed me to help my wife at the school she was teacher/principal of. Later, I found that these early morning hours also worked very well for me to work on what the Lord had in mind. I spent several uninterrupted hours each morning working for Him.

After living there for just a few weeks I was showing the local pastor a paper timeline I had drawn in pen and was telling him that I would love to be able to draw something like it on the computer and put it onto a CD so that others could use it for Bible Studies. I told him that I had a dream of a timeline that when you clicked on an event more information would be made available to you, thus keeping the timeline fairly simple. I had no idea how to do something like that and was just dreaming out loud. (This “dream” came from the Lord. I know that I could not have come up with the idea, but I had this deep desire to see this idea happen.)

This pastor happened to be very computer literate and suggested that it would be very easy to do and instead of placing the timeline on a CD he suggested, “Why not put it on the internet?” I had never thought of that before. But, how would I ever learn enough to do something like that and where could I ever get web space that I could afford?

I should have been trusting in God more because the pastor gave me web space for this new idea on the local church's website (at no cost to me). Then he showed me how to build a web page and how to create links. After building two timelines I found that I needed more timelines. I kept needing to display more information than could be put onto what I had and then he told me how to find even more information.

Today, Bible Timelines Online (www.BibleTimelines.ORG) contains over 20 timelines, several non-timeline topics, nine complete EGW books (that make a great Bible Commentary) and over a dozen PowerPoint presentations. Over 50,000 people from around the world have viewed the site and Praise the Lord the number of hits per month keeps increasing rapidly.

Who would have thought that someone with very little computer knowledge could be used by God in this way? I’m not that smart. It is obvious that it was all His doing!

"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Proverbs 3:5, 6

Visit and Share the BibleTimelines.com URL !

(Explain the Gospel in just a few minutes, or maybe even seconds.)

• Members

Praise the Lord Lineman!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Lineman,

Can I put a link to your timeline on our church website?

Thanks,

SherryLee

Communications Secretary

Fredericksburg SDA Church

SherryLee