• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Neil D

• Liz

• rudywoofs (Pam)

Top Posters In This Topic

hehehehehe

Well, I am sure you will find out....um, just for future reference, you might want to check out the political forum under World Affairs...You will get plenty of opinion soon enough...trust me on that....muhahahahahahhahah

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Can we bump our threads?

This one though might get bumped to the trash can or else at least to the politics thread. I would prefer the trash can for any jokes about a sincere man who served his terms as president in a quality and honest fashion.

I move that we ban all criticism of this good president.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

It's too soon to judge whether Obama is a good president or not. That has nothing to do with party affiliation or color. I would have preferred either Ron Paul or Bob Barr, but I am withholding my judgment of this president until time shows whether he is good for this country or a total disaster.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Quote:
I move that we ban all criticism of this good president.

As I have said,Cosmin, you get all sorts of opinions here....If you are liberal, you will find the conservatives will seek to squash all criticism of thier recently disposed Presiden...If you are a conservative, the liberal section will seek to convince you that your conservative views are unfounded....

[wisper] we even have a couple of conservatives who voted democrat...but dont broadcast it as they feel very embarrassed about it...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

I was hoping that my good buddy Jessy Ventura was going to run. But I think like Colin Powell he had enough of politics to last him a life time. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Collin Powell was the Secretary of State for President Bush.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Isn't Collin Powell the secretary of defense? Why would he run for president?

Why would Collin Powell run for President when the elections are done and over with....

The only one that I know of still running is Sarah Palin, and that because she wants a "do-over"......

George Bernard Shaw

• Members

coffeecomputer.gif

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Granted, I made a funny of Sarah Palin, but I did NOT want this to deteriorate into a political debate....take the debate to the Political forum please....

George Bernard Shaw

Don't look now, everyone, but it looks like my uncle Neil has a protege. AAARRGGHH!!!

Liz is running around trying to find her air horn.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.