ClubAdventist is back!

King Of The Hill

Cosmin M.

Collect together a savage group of dingos. (Uluru is known for dingos)

We work together to remove SivartM from atop the Rock.

MY HILL

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• True-believer

• SivartM

• Neil D

• Administrators

An ostrich comes up behind Planey and kicks him off the top of Uluru.

Gail quickly moves in- my hill!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

*the ostrich goes back to Africa where it came from, knocking Gail off of Uluru as it runs to the airport*

My hill!

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Jesus comes down and restores North America and Neil and all other players, and shakes His finger at SivartM for using the Nuke, and SivartM disappears....no one knows where he is at, not even SivartM...

And Neil realizes that Jesus gave him MY HILL....and makes friends with all the animals of the hill, including Eagles, buffalo, unicorns and horses

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Administrators

Gail entices Neil away with a box of Lucky Charms cereal.

My hill!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Gail entices Neil away with a box of Lucky Charms cereal.

My hill!

The ravens who notice Gail with a box of Lucky Charms, swoop down, knocking the box over and spilling it's contents and start feeding....Gail, floxumed, is not on the hill, and never did get the hilll....

Neil realizes it still his hill....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Liz runs up to Neil, and tells him that someone over there ( she is pointing ), is having an asthma attack. Neil, being the good samaritan, grabs his supplies and runs off looking for the hapless victim.

Liz sits down quite comfortably on her hill.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

I come walking be Liz with my backpack from school. And I tell her that I need help. She asks with what. I tell her I dropped my pencil into that lake with the alligators. She decides she will go get it. She starts to swim and a big whale comes up and swallows her. She is then transported to Italy and then spit out. (Jonah) My hill.

k3ur8n.gif

realizing that Liz has pulled one over on him, using the ol' "someone needs help with thier breathing' scam, Neil realizes that the best way to move Liz is to use the "Monkey hand in coconut" trick....

neil goes up to Liz with a coconut, shaking it and making it rattle. "Liz, I my hand is too big to get this rattle out, can you put your hand in here and get this rattle?" Liz's seezes the coconut, sees the place where she can place her hand in to get the rattle, and does so. She grasps the rattle and trys to get her hand out, realizes that hole is too small for her fisted hand...She trys to get the coconut off her hand, and ask for a hammer, and I tell her, it's down the hill....she leaves to get the hammer.....and I am on THE HILL...

George Bernard Shaw

Oops sorry, well, substitute Liz's name for Cosmin name....Cosmin is going down hill to get the hammer....

....and it's still my hill...

George Bernard Shaw

Thanks to Cosmin I got a wonderful vacation, and saw this 14_26_4---Trevi-Fountain--Rome--Italy_we

And went here:

vatican-city2.jpg

And met this man:

satanic_pope.jpg

And then I converted him!! He asked what he could do for me, and I said take Cosmin on a mission trip. So He and Cosmin are now going to China.

Leaving me all alone on my hill.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Thanks to Liz....

I ate this.....

ChineseBox.jpg

Me these 2 guys....

Chinese%20President%20receives%20King%20

Went here...

greatWall.1.jpg

And this is what happens to Liz....

funny_animals_pictures_25.jpg

My hill.

k3ur8n.gif

Showed Cosmin this neat picture.-

aCo_SurfTube.gif

he left voluntarily and to go to Hawaii and surf...

My Hill

George Bernard Shaw

On a hill?????

Sharks don't swim on a hill.....they die of suffication....

try again....and it's still MY HILL.....

George Bernard Shaw

i think its a shark that is able to breath out of water neil...

so it is Cosmin's hill...

and then T-B ate the shark for tea and vomited all over Cosmin and he went home and stayed there ...

Its MY HILL.

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

*shows everyone cool pictures and they all leave*

My hill!

"Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

�Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you. This is the essence of all that is taught in the law and the prophets." - Jesus

Tells SivartM he has homework like I do and sends him home.

*Takes math paper and pencil out of bookbag and sits on top of MY HILL*

k3ur8n.gif

I spill my drink and beetroot sandwiche all over Cosmin's maths paper and i pushed him down the hill and Cosmin got a heart attack and died instantly on the spot...

T-B is left on the Hill and quickly buries Cosmin underneath the nearest tomato plant, and I watered the plant and it started growing Cosmin Tomato's--and it tasted pretty good.

But... since Cosmin is now a tomato plant...

IT'S MY HILL.

It will always be MY HILL.

I slowly move over the years on top of my hill and I become normal again. Though I still am green... I punch T-B in the ribs and call 911 to come get him. I make sure it is 911 in Vietnam.

k3ur8n.gif

When Cosmin called 911, the Ambulance didn't take me but instead it took Cosmin, and it left me on My Hill...

The ambulance drove all the way to the Mental Hospital because they thought Cosmin was a danger to himself and towards others around him...

So Cosmin was placed in a locked room at the hospital with not much food there for almost four months...

So T-B was upon MY HILL for the next four months with no more hussles from Cosmin...

Peace at last on MY HILL!!!

And I started some gardening, by planting some tomato plants and a plum tree.

I'm still the King on MY HILL!!!