ClubAdventist is back!

Where's the Beef?

Woody

I never thought I would see the day that dgrimm60 would pass John317 on the Top Posters List but he has.

There is something wrong here. He is fast approaching ME.

We need something nice and juicy with plenty of controversy to talk about. Things are just too slow around here.

Where's the beef?

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Hey Redwood,

I have an idea. What if Stan were to invite your pastor to an Interview? One of the conditions is that no one could ask her any questions about you or her personal life at home. Would that be OK?

All of the questions would have to do with doctrine, women in the ministry, and her experiences as a student at Andrews and as an SDA pastor.

What do you think?

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Not much beef in that ...

Sorry. I think interviews are boring. I do appreciate the thought though.

Can you imagine all the questions about our poppy fields?

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Might be a way to get Neil.D. involved in the Interview.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

• Members

Are you sure about that Redwood? I think it would be great. Actually I prefer it if we could ask Questions about you. hahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Might be a way to get Neil.D. involved in the Interview.

Hummmmmmm.....I dont know that my getting involved in the interview is a good idea... I would probably limit myself to ask about the poppies presence and Blance's involvement in the distrubution of those same poppies. ...and what the church knows and appreciates about those poppies... you know, just the investigating reporting that we do here at ClubAdventist....

[need a reporter icon typing here]

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Thing is, I have noticed that conversation is sometimes slow in here. But if we all plan to add some time for here then this would be more active. Since I am going to church I am hoping to get more people to come here. :)

k3ur8n.gif

I'll try. But it is kind of hard because most guys who spend time on forums. (Like me!:)) don't always like to talk ONLY about God. So I will try and tell them how nice the people are here and stuff.

P.S Do you like my new avatar?

k3ur8n.gif

HEY REDWOOD

JOHN317 could be in 2nd place again he is not far

behind me now.... but like I SAID it is not me that you

should be concerned with COSMIN....he has been here at

the forum for 3 weeks he is in the top 5 in the 30 day

column....now he may not reach us in the top poster

column but he could over take all of us in the 30 day

column.....

dgrimm60

Yes. That Cosmin man does concern me.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

It looks to me like your fadden fast dgrimm. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

I think dgrimm what you are saying is prophecy. :) As far as cosmin is concerned he's got more time than the rest of us. hahahahahahahahahaha He'll probably being passing all of us. :)

pk

phkrause

• Members

thumbsup

pk

phkrause

I'm hearing pk's footsteps.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I'm stepping very lightly redwood. :)

pk

phkrause

Well ... it's still givin' me a headache ...

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

hahahahahahahahaha!!!!! thumbsup

pk

phkrause

Yeah. Between you and pk and Cosmin .... I am in big trouble. I'm afraid my days of glory are behind me.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

dgrimm I told redwood that I'm not happy about this.

pk

phkrause

• Administrators

You guys need to beef up this thread!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.