ClubAdventist is back!

Where's the Beef?

Woody

• Members

Yeah I think he's slowly bringing us down to his count. hehehehe :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh no he's not. :):):):):)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Quote:
he is slipping

I object. I may be old as the hills ... but I ain't slippin'.

Hey ... I'm at 15 and that ain't too bad.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Yeah 15 and going on 18, hahahahaha hehehehehe hohohohoho

pk

phkrause

Well, I've been slipping in the charts ... just like Obama. I got to number 19 (nearly off the charts) and then decided I would have to rebound and get going with my posts. So, I hope to climb a little. Will Obama? I doubt it. His recent killing of the fly was the last straw. Okay ... off topic.

I believe in Hematology.

You need to get on the stick Redwood. You've slipped below 100 now!

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Okay .... who took me totally off the chart. I want a re-count.

I no longer exist. It is as if I never posted here.

Why do I get NO credit for my efforts.

Yesterday I tried to post more and yet today .... I no longer exist.

blowingblowingblowingblowingblowingblowinggahgahgahgahgahgahruncryruncryruncryruncryruncryruncryofftobedofftobedofftobedofftobedofftobedofftobed

I believe in Hematology.

Stan, I'm pretty sure he's referring to his name not being on the top posters in the past 30 days list.

Catherine

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Redwood, apparently you had a slow period sometime during the last 30 days, and now you are going to have to make up for it.

Catherine

Stan, I'm pretty sure he's referring to his name not being on the top posters in the past 30 days list.

Yes. Thanks GLG. Sorry Stan if there was confusion for this issue. I have no problem posting technically. Like GLG said .... I am just going through a slow period and thus have been knocked off the top posters chart.

blowing

But I am determined to make up for it and rise to the top eliet posters like Dgrimm and pk.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I think he needs Obama on this. :)

pk

phkrause

I see that you are back on the list, Redwood.

Catherine

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for noticing dgrimm. I'm workin' hard at it. Soon I plan to be restored to my rightful place on top. (No disrespect to what you have accomoplished ... I just like being on top.)

I believe in Hematology.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Redwood's a sneaky character dgrimm, we have to be watchful all the time. :)

pk

phkrause

I've been a-workin' hard at improving my status. I'm gettin' there.

I believe in Hematology.