Where's the Beef?

Woody

HEY ALL

OH NO we have a female that is jumping in here

will we guys have a chance now

hahahahahaaha hehehehehehehe hohohohohohoho

just joking GAIL

dgrimm60

Watch out ... when a woman wants to 'beef up' something ... us men are in serious trouble.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

HEY ALL

OH NO we have a female that is jumping in here

will we guys have a chance now

hahahahahaaha hehehehehehehe hohohohohohoho

just joking GAIL

dgrimm I know you are just joking BUT have you ever read in the Bible that a fool is known by his many words?

Your beef should have some substance to it- stick to the ribs!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Where's the beef? Just look at the entire board. At least on my entire page ... all I see is the word 'bump'. Where's the beef in that? And he is just going to get the credit on the poster board and pass up pk for all the glory.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Redwood that's OK by me, I don't like being on top, its to lonely. Besides he can have it! dgrimm will like that since he did predicted this would happen.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

He's like a virus!!!! hahahahahahahahahahahhhahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

Hey if those are not legitimate bumps then you're cheating!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Dgrimm ... it's a new word he learned at school and wanted to share with us. Ha Ha ....

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

You know you can do it too.... O.o

Yes, but I don't want to CHEAPEN my bumps with overuse.

I didn't know a woman was allowed to use that word ...

I believe in Hematology.

Cosmin ... are you okay. You don't look very well today.

I believe in Hematology.

Yes. The picture ... Ha Ha.

I believe in Hematology.

Come on dgrimm ... you can do it. Just think more positively.

I believe in Hematology.

HEY REDWOOD

I AM glad to see you back in 1st place again

smile smile smile smile smile

dgrimm60

Redwood please get out of first place--for it is reserved for our King of kings and our Lord of lords--Jesus Christ!!!

And also, what's with the question, "Where's the Beef?"

Why not, "Where's the Bacon and Pork?"

Luke 4:19

To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

• Members

I see where your loyalties are dgrimm! hahahahahaha I prefer not being on the top of the heap anyway.

pk

phkrause

• Members

I do believe that the commercial took that from that saying, because where's the beef has been around longer than the commercial if I'm not mistaken.

pk

phkrause

• Members

You might be right dgrimm.

pk

phkrause

• Moderators

Quote:

hahahahahahaha heheheheheheheheh hohohohohohohoho

Are you Santa? I've never seen you, but I begin to think you have a white beard and wear a red suit!

LD

LD

• Members

LOL

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?