ClubAdventist is back!

Where's the Beef?

Woody

Be careful... I was about to over take you guys on the 30 day column. Luckily I had to go to church at 5 in the afternoon. If not I would have had about 700+ posts! Bwahahahahhahahahah

k3ur8n.gif

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Your too much dude! cool2cool2

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

So, you guys mean that IF......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I post another 3 post to this forum......

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

I can over take Gail in the 30 "top Poster" list????

George Bernard Shaw

Or maybe tie with her?????

George Bernard Shaw

Hey, what's the deal? I started at 309 and Gail had 312....I've posted four post and I am still at 309.....

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

George Bernard Shaw

There are probably some posters (not you, Neil!) who would be well advised to concentrate more on quality than on quantity in their posts.

Graeme

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Members

Its all yours again buddy!

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

spam spam spam...

Well, I guess SOMEBODY'S gotta do it!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I see no 'beef' in this thread.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

What ARE you seeing, Redwood?

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Quote:
What ARE you seeing, Redwood?

Gail

I am seeing that MY days of 'glory' are over never to return with the future top poster .... being Cosmin.

Oh well .... Life is tough when you are stuck in fourth place. I never thought I would see the day.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Yea Redwood what are you seeing?

pk

phkrause

• Administrators

Is that a swan song I'm hearing?

It may be ... but I notice that pk now has 666 posts. If I were HIM ... I would be singin' a swan song.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I've passed that evil # and now I'm creeping up on dgrimm again. But I think the young hood will be crowning himself very soon! LOL

pk

phkrause

rollingsmile

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

You guys just have to learn how to bump (NO, DON'T!!!)

• Moderators

I'm into reverse post-pumping these days - trying to drop *out* of the Top Ten.

Oops, this post didn't help that quest.

Truth is important

• Administrators

or worse!

• Members

Yes it is dgrimm. Why did you want that # you can have it. LOL But from the looks of things I'm approaching that # again. And I'm now down to 3rd.

pk

phkrause

why should we even keep track? doesn't that foster in some of us the urge to be the top poster? is that not fostering the spirit of competition and is that not murder?

it's not how many posts you have posted but the quality of the content of what you post that really matters, not numbers or is it?

sky

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

why should we even keep track? doesn't that foster in some of us the urge to be the top poster? is that not fostering the spirit of competition and is that not murder?

George Bernard Shaw

• Administrators

How does it feel?