ClubAdventist is back!

Where's the Beef?

Woody

• Administrators

Well, you know the Bible says that the first shall be last...

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cosmin M.

• Woody

• phkrause

• Gail

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

What I have observed about competition is as long as its not sports etc. its OK. But if we have a music clinic for kids, is that not a competition? As each kid, or there parents, compete to be the best as they are pitted against each other. I've seen many more problems with this than with sports. How do we get murder out of competition? Of course I'm not saying that many problems do arise from be to competitive. I don't think there is anything wrong with competition, as long as its kept in check. There are many different kinds of competition.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Good comments pk.

And from my observation of those in the top posters list ... They have a lot of beef.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

Well, I know *I* have about 220 lb of beefiness

Well, I'll have you know that I don't have so much beef as SOME people!!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I went to the doctor yesterday and they checked me in at 200 lbs. Okay ... now it is the women's turn.

I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Bravus
Well, I know *I* have about 220 lb of beefiness

Well, I'll have you know that I don't have so much beef as SOME people!!

Speaking as a respiratory therapist, it's been my observation that women are not about beefiness, but more about hot air! ayeyiyi

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Please note at the end of my post this little icon-

ayeyiyi

Also please note, I am not here.....

angelnot

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

dgrimm ... HE is always in trouble and likes it that way.

I believe in Hematology.

dgrimm ... HE is always in trouble and likes it that way.

What? Are you conceding that I am the badest of the bad, the most troublesome of people here?

My goodness, that was easy.....

George Bernard Shaw

I have 90 kg of beefiness.

What are lb's?

Some kind of archaic measuring unit used in thirld world countries?

Graeme

PS 90 sounds much less than 198...

Graeme

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Speaking as a respiratory therapist, it's been my observation that women are not about beefiness, but more about hot air!

tomato

Take that, you chauvinist!

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

• Administrators

Way to go, Graeme!! I'm with you!

67 Kg :)

Well .... Cosmin is now the KING.

Is there any hope for the rest of us?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Your a sinking ship dgrimm. :) ahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

You're going down, my friend!

• Members

Cause you're the top dog right now, next we pick on cosmin.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Well at least you made it to 700 first.

pk

phkrause

• Members

No dgrimm, I was saying you got to 700 first.

pk

phkrause

Probably, remember my first Sabbath here? 200 posts. Today is yours. If you can catch up! I still will be active but I wil spend some more time on my posts. And spell correctly. tongue

k3ur8n.gif

Look. I am. But probably not for long. I am letting you get past. I am going slower now. By writing more.

k3ur8n.gif