ClubAdventist is back!

Post Hogs Counting Thread

Outta Here

• Moderators

Hey, I'm doing awful puns in Latin on logic, I can't be descending to anything as simple as arithmetic!

-spoon

Truth is important

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreatLakesGramma

• Liz

• Outta Here

• Neil D

Wrong....my last one was -5, your's makes it -6 and now this one is -5 again

correction

Bravus is -5

This one is now -4

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

So I am -6 or -fork according to Bravus?

AUUGGGH!!! -5

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

You are at -5

But with mine, we are at -4

And what is it with naming the placement set?

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

So back to -5? I almost committed the sin of posting twice in a row.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Yeah!! Reinforcements.

Quote:
And what is it with naming the placement set?

Bravus started it, with his -spoon comment.

Arrrgh,....I need another male around here... two would be better

George Bernard Shaw

Feeling outnumbered?

Just a bit...Bravus..Doug???

George Bernard Shaw

They are not listening....

sure looks that way....

George Bernard Shaw

I'm kinda wondering what happened to my reinforcements...I am not making any ground.

George Bernard Shaw

George Bernard Shaw

-11 Yeah!!!! We are gaining...

Gee, I turn my attention for just a second and looks what happens....

George Bernard Shaw

-13, I was thinking the same thing Aubrey.