ClubAdventist is back!

Post Hogs Counting Thread

Outta Here

Oops That's -12

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreatLakesGramma

• Liz

• Outta Here

• Neil D

It is back to -13 again. Neil can't count.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

-12 sure I can

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

-13, read my edit thingy's, I put the blame where it belonged.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

-12 Can't keep up with you fast youn'uns...

George Bernard Shaw

Wait...Aubrey's would have been -14, Neil -13 and then mine -14 again. right???

-11 I think this is with in the rules

Correction:

dang!

George Bernard Shaw

Aubrey & Liz, you posted at the same time, the same number, corrected, it is now -14

OK, you were faster than me, but it's still -14 as of this post.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

OK, now it's -16

Catherine

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

You win....I give up..

George Bernard Shaw

Thanks GLG, I thought we were off somehow.

Too slow, Neil.

-16 again

So was I, this post is actually -17

Catherine

Still 0ff -19

Catherine

Liz, we keep posting at the same time -21

Catherine

Sorry GLG, my connection is a little slow tonight.

That's OK, I have to go to bed now

Catherine

Me too, good night.

George Bernard Shaw

Indeed!

George Bernard Shaw