• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreatLakesGramma

• Liz

• Outta Here

• Neil D

Nope -20

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Quote:
Speak for yourself Bravus!!!

We need more than zero in this lifetime, we need a abundance from heaven forever.

Oh agreed, absolutely, in terms of life in general.

My point was simply that for this game to get to 1000, the dudes have to get the last word over the ladies 1000 times. In what universe is that even possible? bwink

Happens all the time at christianforums.com. They've got books of threads like these where the men win.

They must have more members. It's never going to happen here. Everyone will get tired of it before it ever gets to 1000. 100 would be a more realistic number for this forum.

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Good idea!

Catherine

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Are we the only ladies here right now, Aubrey?

Catherine

No I am here too....for a little while.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

Well, you ladies will have to hold the fort without me. I am going for a walk.

Catherine

• Members

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Hey Cosmin,

What are you up to lately? You have been slowing down here on the forum. Are you getting tired of us old people?

Catherine

• Members

here's a nice round (negative) number

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

I kind of hate to spoil it. Oh well, if I don't, somebody else will.

Catherine

Have the boys given up? They don't seem to have much fight in them.

Since this thread began, it hasn't been in the positive numbers at all.

That's because we got a head start.

Catherine

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Catherine