ClubAdventist is back!

Right Wing Terrorists

Quote:
I had some biting humor up here, Bonnie...but I decided to take it down...

Like many you seem to have a inflated opinion of your own humor.

There was nothing biting about it. Your so called humor is of little interest. What is of interest is an adventist pastor that will post something like that. Doing it in such a way that he can always say "that isn't what he meant" . It was a way of making it clear this is what he thought of conservatives.

Hope he is fortunate to pastor a church of all liberals.

Quote:
I just don't want to exchange posts anymore...

You sound like someone was trying to get you to do something that you thought better of.

I don't recall that.

All I saw was a rather ignorant use of the word "humor" I think what you were trying to do was be insulting. In order to do that what you say would have to be important to me..Posting what you did was hoping that you could try to insult without having the guts to say what you had to say straight out. Don't worry,I won't lose any sleep over this "feeble attempt" at humor,just as I suspect you won't be losing any sleep over my response to you.

Very little about what is taking place in this country is humor.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• Woody

• Bravus

• Neil D

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

I really do think it is time to just disengage from this crazy, humorless woman. All the points she made about the KKK platform are confused and utterly miss the point. She is living in a fantasy land of bitterness, hate and fear.

Truth is important

There was nothing biting about it. Your so called humor is of little interest.

Bonnie,

I show you a kindness, and you give back arrogance....You don't know how to be nice at all to anyone ....Shame on you...

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Originally Posted By: bonnie

There was nothing biting about it. Your so called humor is of little interest.

Bonnie,

I show you a kindness, and you give back arrogance....You don't know how to be nice at all to anyone ....Shame on you...

Neil,

Just be upfront with what you are doing. I repeat I have little interest in what you find humorous,or when you are making attempts to be humorous. If that offends you that will just have to be. Nothing arrogant about it.

It is possible to disagree with you and not have it classified as arrogance.

I did not consider what you said "trying to be nice". I was not trying to be arrogant or nasty. I simply disagree with just about every position you hold as you do me.

You simply made it sound as if I had required you to post a response to me.

I seem to be offending Bravus. He seems to feel he has a firm grasp on conservative values in America.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

I really do think it is time to just disengage from this crazy, humorless woman. All the points she made about the KKK platform are confused and utterly miss the point. She is living in a fantasy land of bitterness, hate and fear.

Keep in mind Bravus SIR. I was not keeping Neil engaged. I really don't care what the KKK platform is. I did not miss the point.

I saw an adventist pastor using that to draw a comparison to conservative values.

It would be ever so nice if Neil did that.

The libs are disagreed with and that must mean everyone that does is bitter.

And you Mr Bravus seem to show that everyone that does not show deference to your opinion is something less than they should be.

You may be living in that fantasy land of superiority

Just one more time tho.

To a unamerican,I don't care what the KKK platform is.

Let me just point out that this is typical of this moderator ... calling another member of this forum ... a crazy woman.

It is also typical of this forum to allow said moderator to call people names. I too have been at the brunt of name calling.

This is called selective tolerance of name calling. As Bravus himself has indicated ... he is favored because of his "good" and long 'history' of 'name calling'.

Perhaps I will start making a list of the names that this moderator uses on others ... and see if "I" could get away with the same type of caustic posting.

When oh when are we going to treat others as Jesus would?

May I suggest ... if Bravus thinks that this member is a 'crazy woman' ... that he tell her this in a Private Message.

Thank you Bravus ... I just prefer not to read your hate.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Originally Posted By: Bravus

Let me just poing out that this is typical of this moderator ... calling another member of this forum ... a crazy woman.

It is also typical of this forum to allow said moderator to call people names. I too have been at the brunt of name calling.

This is called selective tolerance of name calling. As Bravus himself has indicated ... he is favored because of his "good" and long 'history' of 'name calling'.

Perhaps I will start making a list of the names that this moderator uses on others ... and see if "I" could get away with the same type of caustic posting.

May I suggest ... if Bravus thinks that this member is a 'crazy woman' ... that he tell her this in a Private Message.

Thank you Bravus ... I just prefer not to read your hate.

Not going to look up the post now but wasn't it just lately that Neil took you to task. Wasn't it something about PMing instead of posting publically as you did??

Isn't is somewhat telling who name calls and who insults?

My not thinking that Neil was humorous seems to indicate crazy,hate and fear.

Well ... in schools ... they would call it 'bullying'. But here on the Forum ... it is just called normal posting.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:

And there are times when you need to stay out of the way, Redwood....

This is one of those times....

Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.

George Bernard Shaw

Same back at ya.

I believe in Hematology.

No, I've been here longer than you....and I know what is going on...You have interfeared enough....

Forgive yourself....and others,...

George Bernard Shaw

pokepontificator

I bow to your obvious superiority. I apologize for not seeing it sooner.

I believe in Hematology.

Well ... in schools ... they would call it 'bullying'. But here on the Forum ... it is just called normal posting.

Well I am not sure what is supposed to be going on but apparently

something must be.

I think you were just softly threatened. Not sure why but maybe in time someone will explain it.

• Moderators

This is an unmoderated forum. The fact that anyone can post anything is not evidence of anything - it's the nature of the forum. Live with it or leave it.

Truth is important

A forum whether moderated or not ... needs to follow the rules. Granted ... you may get by with your personal attacks here. But does that make it right? That is the question. This is a Christians forum . Live with it or leave it.

I believe in Hematology.

This is an unmoderated forum. The fact that anyone can post anything is not evidence of anything - it's the nature of the forum. Live with it or leave it.

Bravus,

Has it escaped your attention that I was not complaining?

I was living with it just fine. It would seem maybe as you weren't doing so well with it you should pay attention to

"live with it or leave it"

History has it ... that eventually if you continue in your personal attacks Bravus ... that Stan will have to arrive and suggest that all the children go to their rooms. By this ... he will mean that the thread is being closed. And rather than point out the offender ... he will just say that all are equally at fault.

History Lesson #101.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Don't even start with me. I've done everything I can to be conciliatory. Now my friends are being attacked, and I am going to defend them. Don't you 'wingers love defense?

Truth is important

Calling others "crazy" is not being concilliatory. It is rude bullying. It is not reflective of the Christian values we hold here on Club Adventist.

If you want to attack someone ... please do so with a PM.

Thank you ...

I believe in Hematology.

Don't even start with me. I've done everything I can to be conciliatory. Now my friends are being attacked, and I am going to defend them. Don't you 'wingers love defense?

No Bravus,I did not attack your friend. He posted something that he thought biting humor. I didn't and said so.

He was the one to want to draw attention to a post no longer there.

There was no need to remove it at all. I was not complaining to anyone.

Lazerus posted something that I thought offensive to conservative SDA's. Sorry if he thinks we bear a strong resemblence the KKK.

The coy sly way of posting is beneath any one that has honest feelings or objections on a issue.

I really don't care who you defend. You are the one that seems to be really hot under the collar.

If you have tried everything to be conciliatory I am sorry must have missed it.

You are under no obligation to do so.

Defend who you wish. Don't complain

Quote:
Don't complain

Yes Bonnie. That reminds me of ...

"There are thousands that have been addicted to complaining; they are chronic grumblers. But all such will never enter heaven." Ellen White in 1SAT 202.

I believe in Hematology.

Quote:
Don't complain

"There are thousands that have been addicted to complaining; they are chronic grumblers. But all such will never enter heaven." Ellen White in 1SAT 202.

It is rather humorous. All the huffing and puffing

A forum whether moderated or not ... needs to follow the rules. Granted ... you may get by with your personal attacks here. But does that make it right? That is the question. This is a Christians forum . Live with it or leave it.

Hold, right there, Redwood. Your psuedo moderating behavior in a forum that is unmoderated is uncalled for...You are a user, not a moderator. Your responsiblity is to report to a moderator violation of the rules. If you have a problem with a moderator, then you need to report to another moderator WITH EVIDENCE to confirm that a moderator violated the rules. of course, you know that...

Your call for "Christian behavior" is hypocritical when your posts are continually negative against the current administration and are more to antaganize posters than to create understanding... With many liberals distrusting conservatives and vice versa, your behavior can be concidered as "trolling", which is against netequitte rules and a deliberate attempt to start flame wars and to undermine what discussions are here...I will not tolerate that behavior anymore...from ANYONE...

If I do see these trolling behaviors again from anyone, I will bring them up to the moderatorial board.

Oh, and Bonnie....I dis-engaged from our disccussion mainly because I couldn't understand what your points were...Your posting here has been largely ignored by me and others mainly due to the fact that we simply can not understand your logic.

And YOUR insulting trolling behavior is getting stretched a bit thin as well...I suggest you take note of what was said to Redwood.

George Bernard Shaw

Quote:
Don't complain

Physician, heal thyself.....

George Bernard Shaw

Calling others "crazy" is not being concilliatory. It is rude bullying. It is not reflective of the Christian values we hold here on Club Adventist.

If you want to attack someone ... please do so with a PM.

Thank you ...

I've seen those PMs...."Stop doing that!"

What? When? Where???? Nothing specific...no details...just "stop it!" [he said with a limp wrist]

I've gotten very specific with you...I've been rather nice...No more...You're trolling...I won't tollerate it anymore...and I will point it out publically on this forum....

George Bernard Shaw