ClubAdventist is back!

Man Made

Stan

• Members

Probably not Stan.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Administrators

In pursuit of hirsute?

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Hey, men aren't the only ones with that problem. Legs and underarms have way more surface area than faces. And no, none of it was intended by God to be shaved off.

• Administrators

I think that because of the wonderful climate God created in the first place that man was created with no body hair. Ditto for women. Except on the head.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I heard that as cilization advances men will have less hair according to some anthropologists. Should this be true the Asians like myself are far more advanced civilized people!!!

Won

Won, you are too much! Now I know the rest of the story. But what about the chinny chin? Asians don't do well with beards, right?

Stan, women should shave, men should not.

(hairy) KG

(non-hairy) Mrs KG

• Administrators

Gail and Won,

A plausible alternative from a Biblical perspective might be that the denuding caused by sin was a loss of the covering of body hair. God then gave them a substitute robe from a Lamb to cover up the exposing shame of sin.

This would turn the anthropological theory on its head.

With age comes wisdom and more body hair. That is my theory and I am sticking to it. peace

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Well, not exactly what I was looking forward to in the New Earth......YUCK!! I was looking forward to baby soft legs WITHOUT bristlies on them!!! Hope that theory is WRONG!!

MG

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• Administrators

saywa

I sure hope you are taking care of that! *shudders at the visual image* [of Key Guy's nose and ear hair...]

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

LOLLOLLOL

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

That brings us to what color our hair will be in the new earth. It is my contention that we are maturing into pure white hair.

My daughter disagrees with me as she thinks we will become like youth and have very strong colored hair.

God's hair is white.

I agree w/ your daughter. We are not maturing into God, but we will be restored to OUR youth. Doesn't matter what color God's hair is.....

Just my opinion.

Morning Glory

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

God's hair is white for a purpose. It is reflective of his worry over us.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.