ClubAdventist is back!

Next hurdle...

Gail

• Administrators

First of all, I'd like to praise the name of our God, who is Lord of all. :)

My doctor has found a mass in my breast. It hurts. I need to go in for an ultrasound as soon as they can book me.

Hopefully I just knocked myself and it's a bruise or something.

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

• Members

Will be praying that all is well Gail, and God will use it for good.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Praying for positive news.

No I don't want the report to be positive. I want it to be negative. But still positive.

Oh ... you know what I am trying to say.

Praying.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Praying, please let us know when the test will be.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Here's the latest information, and thank you so much for prayers!

This morning I got a call from our local hospital ultrasound department. Appointment- June 24!!!

I called up my doctor's office when it opened. My doctor is on vacation right now, but her lady helper, who I've known for years, was there and I talked to her. She asked if I had heard from the hospital and I said, Yes, and told her the date they gave me.

She said right away, "Leave it with me."

I told her, "Dr. _________ (the one who saw me) doesn't know that most of my mother's family died of cancer (4 + one that has bladder cancer now, the last remaining one)"

Anyway, she got back to me right away with a clinic that has an opening on Monday. I took it. If any follow-up is needed then we'll have to get back to the hospital but we'll bypass this step at the hospital and take it from there as needed.

Sigh.

Thank you SO MUCH for your prayers! God is to be glorified, no matter how this all goes. I am so happy to be His.

I'm hoping this will give us all something more specific to pray about. God already knows, but He likes it when we communicate our needs to Him. :)

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

We will be praying, my kids even added you to their prayer lists. ((((Gail))))

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Administrators

Okay, here's the latest:

They've moved my appointment for tomorrow, 11:30 PST. Any prayer at all will be most appreciated!

God is so awesome :) Whatever the outcome, He's worthy of praise!

• Members

Me two

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Praying for you, Gail...

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

Appreciate your attitude Gail. It is a witness to all.

Praying for you.

I believe in Hematology.

Just checking in....no news yet? Still praying...

• Administrators

Here is what I found out yesterday:

There are 2 lumps (which I knew) and one is 3 cm big. The technician told me that it looked to her like a cyst. I think that is good...

Now I will wait for the doctor to get back to me with the results and the next step in the process.

Please keep praying! Nothing fazes God! :)

• Members

Thanks for the update and will continue praying.

pk

phkrause

Gail,

Hopefully it IS a cyst.....

Love your comment that nothing fazes God, however, MOST things faze us humans. :shark: and w/ your family history I can imagine that you are more than "fazed" by this turn of events

Will keep praying.... prayer

Morning Glory lovesign

Kindness is the oil that takes the friction out of life.

• Moderators

That is good news as far as it goes Gail, I guess the next step is likely to be a fine needle aspiration?

• Administrators

I'm hoping :) Still am waiting on the results

• Administrators

Got my results in and it is negative for bad stuff!!

That is GREAT!

But I do have lots of cysts- 16 in the one breast. The largest is the 3 cm one and the next is 2cm. They are sending me for a mammogram on Tuesday. But I am resting MUCH easier now :)

Thank you ALL for your prayers! God is good in the good and the bad!

Now I'm gonna go have a GREAT weekend!

Praise God.

chickendanceexcitedapplenanabonanahifiverollingsmile

I believe in Hematology.

• Administrators

My daughter said, "16- isn't that overkill, Momsies?"

Someone else is calling me a cyst collector now...

Too bad I can't sell those things- I've got plenty to spare!

scared

But seriously, I'm just happy and praising God that I don't have to adjust my future plans just yet.

Quote:
Too bad I can't sell those things

You could try Ebay ...

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Excellent and Praise the Lord Gail.

pk

phkrause

Gail,

I've been praying and this news is fantastic. I will admit that I did chuckle at your "cyst collector" comment...and considering what you said about other members of your family and how serious this could have been, a little chuckle is good medicine!

God loves you and so do we!