ClubAdventist is back!

'Twin Pillar' E-Book for Printout

Raphael

Hi,

I have written a book or to be more precise, a booklet form with further unreleased info in relation to my postings in this site.

Print it out and take your time in its absorption. You may, if you wish convert it to Ms Word and have better typography, bullets and alignment.

Originally, the notes were boxed with, at times, more than a paragraph per note.

Don't forget to give free distribution to those in dire need.

God bless,

Raphael

Test me with thy might but grant me safe passage. Now, who said that?

TWIN PILLARS

By Raphael Mamora

Preface

The knowledge and lessons upon the following are recommended for the converted heart or that which has not hardened though astray where profound and extensive knowledge upon the truths of Christian salvation and its virtues are compulsory to be mastered prior to the comprehension of the subsequent matters.

Twin Pillars

Philosophical Phase

There are two pillars of power in Christianity. The first is the power of Prayer and the second is of Faith. Prayer is to communicate and express thanks, praises and desires to Him where Faith is a utility for claiming the promises, desires and bringing about the real change. Prayer itself will not suffice because one needs to believe and discard doubt; else it will be as Lucifer, capable of direct interaction with God but concurrently totally disconnected and without the ‘force’ while Faith alone though claimed to release personal inexplicable transforming energies, will still truly lack the power punch to bring about one’s rightful desires. The sick woman who drained Christ’s energy by her touch of faith upon His clothing was not healed by her own form of mental energy, as it is explained in EGW’s writings that Jesus felt the channel of energy surge out of Him, meaning that this human mental energy form of faith successfully took hold of God’s supreme power where this might of His will stay unsurpassed, everlastingly.

Therefore, one should be wary of depending upon one’s own might though there may be truth that degrees of change may be achieve through ones prowess, but bear in mind where all things come from. For once the Creator decides to stick by his creations through any ordeal, in consequence, upholding in due respect the systems He has created, meaning He will not rashly do shortcuts through His own created systems that bears the stamp of His perfection unless necessarily due but certainly, nothing else would provide better satisfaction upon queries and questions than direct communication with Him, right?

An additional example (obtainable by ‘enhanced prayers’) may be the resurrection of Lazarus. Heeding upon the mighty claim of prayer and faith of the only ever, sinless human in history who never exercised His own God power, Jesus Christ, powerful angels surrounded the lifeless, rotting physical body of Lazarus and exerted their angelic strengths, restoring the decaying corpse back to its wholeness, thereafter God the Father acted out the part of giving life unto the restored lifeless body of Lazarus. The usage of angelic strength does not lessen His greatness since everything belongs to Him and only affirms our knowledge upon His appropriate respect and appreciation for His own works of complexity, systems and intelligences that encompasses everything from one’s realization to beyond.

The word Faith was defined by Christ as ‘believe, ye have received’ (as in content wise), not ‘believe God has answered your prayer’ (as in prayer answered wise) and as in other of His messages, they were well protected by sheltering layers, either in the form of parables, illustration or absolute plainness. In the past, only those truly seeking would understand but not without backbreaking, nerve racking and mind shrieking ordeals.

Christian prayer in general is often perceived as mundane and tryingly habitual as a result of Christian childhood learning of the seemingly endless cycle of meal and bedtime prayers. Prayers soon become routine and descends into an obligatory nature of strained will, setting a fertile culture for hypocrisy to take root and flourish. Prayer may also be likened as one’s eyes, ears and the emergency 911 where Faith may be perceived as God’s provision of muscles and prowess though at times both function with seemingly comparable roles nevertheless neither can be without each other…

Heathen chanting is an exercise to lower ones consciousness till susceptible to varying levels of demon possession while Jesus’ mention of repetition is not far diverse. A distinguishing feature is that neither makes use of the name of God’s Son, where instead of losing one’s mind to possession forms, shortcut or enhanced prayers upon the contrary are of indispensable bolstered awareness and paramount concentration akin to any ordinary discourse exchange.

In agonizing endeavors to attain forms of connection with the Creator, some gladly plunge into the dubious prayer form of the Tongues, providing no meaningful communication to anyone, including the prayer supplicant, asides the acclaimed wondrous impression of ‘I feel good...’ and no certainty upon which party was summoned owing to the absence of the Christian prayer officiating seal of God’s Son’s name.

From a bird’s eye view, the path of the righteous and the sinners are depicted as the modern highway versus the footpath which gets narrower and inhospitable at every progressive step. Simple logic dictates that the forbidding path by itself is a test which does not include the seasonal or occasional visitations of additional trials beyond the scope of the trail itself.

One may simply picture humans in all their possible attire in contrast to the garb of glory back then in Eden… not to mention eternal health and bliss which is nowhere in any of our dept stores till state of the art research firms but then it’s easy to cast this knowledge to oblivion which is further pounded with the fact the nothing of humans former glory can be visibly witnessed in this marooned planetary island. It was effortless for Adam and Eve, not only to recall but even behold their home which was still then on earth… while alas, for their post antediluvian space age descendants, long lost and wildly in search of their origins in worms, horses and big bangs, despite the fact that attesting to sin’s origins in God’s direct holy presence there is no safety even in proof itself.

Packets of adventure provisioned by escapade connoisseurs for the well heeled and its likes bring about the thrill in close encounters of perilous forms, throbbing the hearts with excitement and flushing one’s mind with exhilarating anticipation, thus was the real nature of God’s narrow path clearly witnessed in the exodus and forty years of Indiana Jones exploits in Israel’s wilderness maneuvers. But somehow instead of adventurous kicks, the main human role players in this lore like fantasy demonstrated endless whining, grumbling and complaints. It is alleged that the dragon spirit that was wroth against its Creator, meddled and inspired this wilderness gripe though there remained numerous on their own that do utterly disdain adventure and its family of traits, favoring constant, predictable security measures and wellbeing, consequently casting doubt and reservations upon divine guidance. Is it by chance that Christ behooved that it is better to be alone like Him, without spouse and its resulting spawns?

There is a crippling shortcoming in certain ways of life giving or simply put, helping others, that is of going beyond one’s role of helping hand to spoiling aid. Help that spoils pampers the very brain prowess of an individual needed to help oneself, affecting upon resuscitating figures impairment upon tranquility needed in communion with God and vampire like energy depletion brought about by these deluded minds infected with rescuing images. Delicate balance of judgment and execution is needed in this sort of matters, such as Christ who never compelled His need to provide aid and salvation.

All through mankind’s history, the struggle between the light and the darkness has ensued through might, mettle and expertise where it is prophesied that the flaunting of the last days will showcase the arch deceiver’s masterpiece compounded exceedingly by the foretold intensive escalation of knowledge. At the height of progress, humanity has mastered not only the horizons of the skies, the depths of earth and its oceans, the fabric of space and the sparkle of celestial bodies but also of man’s triple billion DNA, cloning and stem cells technology, electroscopic worlds and subatomic realms of fusion and nuclear powers. It is at this final age that the light will arise to answer the call of the greatest and ultimate challenge of the darkness and that the final showdown will commence.

Technical Phase

There are respectively two phases in each pillar elaboration and particular vital info dispersed throughout either in the notes or without. It is recommended to follow each phase either in order or in random pattern, switching back to parts not truly worn out in one’s experimentations. Discovering and realizing the unique maximized sensation intensity of each respective prayer or faith is of no less importance. The power of prayer and faith are different and one could perhaps say that they complement each other. For example after exhausting a prayer for healing, one could think that there was nothing more to improve or add to the attained processes but then, try the exact request in faith form and one may still feel further healing which may also happen in vice versa manner, such as faith first then prayer, suggesting that the twosome should go together.

THE POWER PILLAR OF PRAYER

CONVINCEMENT PHASE

One must be convinced or everything becomes meaningless

Prayer One Sample Formation Stage

To be expressed silently, since this is not intended for theatrical performances...

“God I want to make a prayer titled ‘Lord’s Prayer’..

The contents of this prayer is the Lord’s Prayer taught by Jesus in the Bible

From now on until forever, every time I mention the title of this prayer, ‘Lord’s Prayer’ is as mentioning its contents as well, as I have already mentioned.

In the name of God the Son (state His name, the officiating and legalizing stamp of Christian prayers). Amen.”

Prayer One Sample Operational or Usage Stage

Say in your heart, “Lord’s Prayer Jesus,” again and again as quickly or rapidly as possible while observing and sensing the sensations surrounding you. The observations of sensations arising around you are an important part in appreciating and recognizing unmistakable evidences of interactive supernatural presence thus further enhancing your realization and awareness of exchanges with the unseen.

Nutshell: Lord’s Prayer is the title name of your shortcut prayer with its contents ‘legally’ encapsulated in it while Jesus is the officiating or legalizing name or stamp in any or every righteous Christian prayer.

Prayer One Sensation Form

In maximum intensity of this prayer, one would feel a form of laid back, care or anxiety free sensation..

Prayer Two Sample Formation Stage

Say in your heart “God I want to make a prayer titled ‘Forgive’

The content of this prayer is I forgive all sin and mistakes committed against me and I ask forgiveness of all my sins.

From now on until forever, every time I mention the title of this prayer, ‘Forgive’ is as mentioning its contents as well, as I have already mentioned.

In the name of God the Son (state His name, the officiating and legalizing stamp of Christian prayers). Amen.”

Prayer Two Sample Operational or Usage Stage

Say in your heart, “Lord’s Prayer Jesus,” again and again as quickly or rapidly as possible while observing and sensing the sensations surrounding you.

Prayer Two Sensation Form

In maximum intensity of this prayer, one would feel forms of relief…

NOTE ONE: The ultimate form of forgiveness is forgetfulness which is only possible if the person is happily occupied with something else therefore it’s important to first, seek happiness which is often times not exactly as expected though wholly comforting.

Prayer Three Sample Formation Stage

Say in your heart “God I want to make a prayer titled Healing.. the content of this prayer is please completely heal and remove all diseases, sickness, disorders and or anything that is not right in me, in all categories, either physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually and or any others.

From now on until forever, every time I mention the title of this prayer, ‘Healing’ is as mentioning its contents as well, as I have already mentioned.

Prayer Three Sample Operational or Usage Stage

Say in your heart, “Healing Jesus,” again and again as quickly or rapidly as possible while observing and sensing the sensations surrounding you.

Prayer Three Sensation Form

In maximum intensity of this prayer, one would feel various forms of healing, depending upon the individual’s ailments but in general there are accompanying refreshingly cooling sensations…

Prayer Four Sample Formation Stage

Say in your heart “God, I want to make a prayer titled Protect, the contents of this prayer is please always render harmless and protect me against all evil works and effects done or being done against me while keeping evil spirits away from me at thrice the distance needed for them to disturb me.

From now on until forever, every time I mention the title of this prayer ‘Protect’ is as mentioning it contents as well, as I have already stated.

Prayer Four Sample Operational or Usage Stage

Say in your heart, “Protect Jesus,” again and again as quickly or rapidly as possible while observing and sensing the sensations surrounding you.

Prayer Four Sensation Form

In utmost intensity of this prayer, one may feel peace and tranquility, improving moods and something being fixed (impressions varies from an individual to another) which clearly indicates that you have been subtly and viciously attacked by evil forces and now feels how it is to be without evil workings against you. It even goes as far as repairing childhood damage effects; just learned from this tweaking… amazing… used to employ the term ‘evil doings of evil spirits’ but simply ‘evil works’ denoting greater scope is better… taking a break to let the new me settle nicely in and become a permanent part of myself… I hope I am not turning into bad news for psychiatrist and psychologist livelihood…

THE POWER PILLAR OF FAITH

CONVINCEMENT STAGE

Believing without an iota of sense is equal to outlawed radicalism

Faith One Sample Formation and Operational Stage

Say in your heart with utmost awareness and consciousness, ‘the content of the Enhanced Prayer titled the Lord’s Prayer’ has happened. Then further by saying over and over ‘It has happen.’ Condition your mind to suit your the words, that it has happened while doing this mind exercise. One may add more by saying that it has ‘so’ happened that it cannot be returned or refunded in anyway, such as an example where one has been given money, and the money has been spent for food where the food has been gobbled and digested into health and waste, allowing nothing to be returned... you may also add the word … ‘alas!’ Please keep in mind that words are nothing without mind comprehension and focus. It is entirely different to believe that a particular prayer has been answered versus the content of that prayer request has already happened, please notice the distinction, try this in an exercise and sense its uniqueness.

Faith One Sensation Form

In optimum intensity, one would feel that someone is looking after and guiding you plus other sensations that are indescribable.

Faith Two Sample Formation and Operational Stage

Say in your heart with utmost awareness and consciousness, ‘the content of the Enhanced Prayer titled Forgive’ has happened. Then further by saying over and over ‘It has happen.’ Condition your mind to suit your the words, that it has happened while doing this mind exercise. One may add more by saying that it has ‘so’ happened that it cannot be returned or refunded in anyway, such as an example where one has been given money, and the money has been spent for food where the food has been fully gobbled and digested into health and waste, allowing nothing left to be returned... you may also add the word … ‘alas!’ Please keep in mind that words are nothing without mind comprehension and focus. It is entirely different to believe that a particular prayer has been answered versus the content of that prayer request has already happened, please notice the distinction, try this in an exercise and sense its uniqueness.

Faith Two Sensation Form

In greatest concentration, one would feel sensation waves of relaxing reliefs…

Faith Three Sample Formation and Operational Stage

Say in your heart with utmost awareness and consciousness, ‘the content of the Enhanced Prayer titled Healing’ has happened. Then further by saying over and over ‘It has happen.’ Condition your mind to suit your the words, that it has happened while doing this mind exercise. One may add more by saying that it has ‘so’ happened that it cannot be returned or refunded in anyway, such as an example where one has been given money, and the money has been spent for food where the food has been fully gobbled and digested into health and waste, allowing nothing to be returned... you may also add the word … ‘alas!’ Please keep in mind that words are nothing without mind comprehension and focus. It is entirely different to believe that a particular prayer has been answered versus the content of that prayer request has already happened, please notice the distinction, try this in an exercise and sense its uniqueness.

Faith Three Sensation Form

In its highest form, one will experiences various forms of healing depending upon the individual’s ailments but upon this particular exercise, it seems that the responses sought may take awhile which must be accompanied with longer and maintained focus and concentration. Perhaps, this may be related to the levels posed by the ailments varying from an individual to another.

Faith Four Sample Formation and Operational Stage

Say in your heart with utmost awareness and consciousness, ‘the content of the Enhanced Prayer titled Protect has happened. Then further by saying over and over ‘It has happen.’ Condition your mind to suit your the words, that it has happened while doing this mind exercise. One may add more by saying that it has ‘so’ happened that it cannot be returned or refunded in anyway, such as an example where one has been given money, and the money has been spent for food where the food has been fully gobbled and digested into health and waste, allowing nothing to be returned... you may also add the word … ‘alas!’ Please keep in mind that words are nothing without mind comprehension and focus. It is entirely different to believe that a particular prayer has been answered versus the content of that prayer request has already happened, please notice the distinction, try this in an exercise and sense its uniqueness.

Faith Three Sensation Form

In max performance, one may feel similarity in effects to the prayer form with additional body and mind strengthening form results.

HELPFUL TEMPLATES

Kind of One for All Templates:

Say in your heart ‘God, I would like to make a prayer titled “Think.” The content of this prayer is, please form my thoughts and feelings into a prayer that is free from sin and mistakes. From now on until forever, every time I mention the title of this prayer “Think” is as mentioning its contents which I have already said.

In practice, say ‘Think Jesus’ over and over again while bringing your intended (questions, requests or both) conscious thoughts and feelings to its uppermost where it will be formed into a prayer as you have requested. This will take concentration and focus where if you want to sort of feel carefree you have to manually create an enhanced or shortcut prayer for each individual request or packet of requests.

NOTE TWO: It may be helpful to utilize the yes or no system of old Israel’s Hurim & Tumim stones where one could further it by adding requests of extra info to the yes or no answers. Lengthy answers are sometimes rather incomprehensible while shorter ones are more digestible but this does not apply to everyone or every situation…

NOTE THREE: One may also further the intensity and feedback responses forms by adding a gist into any or all enhanced prayer of a person that a single mention or supplication of each respective enhanced prayer is as mentioning or supplicating it a trillion fold (or any higher figure or any at fantastic incremental equation).

Anti Depression or Anti Negative Template

This can be added into the faith and enhanced prayer titled ‘Healing’ by appending into every ‘sickness’ word in the enhanced prayer (don’t forget to sanction (prayers only, not faith form) the changes appropriately in the officiating name of God), a kind of trilogy medication:

1.Always and continually eradicating all negative thoughts or feelings

2.Always and continually disallowing all negative thoughts or feelings from existing

3.Always and continually turning all negative thoughts and feelings into utmost positive forms

Discovery Channel Template

Say the following in your heart then bring it to your uppermost consciousness while repeating the enhanced prayer titled ‘Think,’ “Please make me continually see and witness dynamically with utmost vision and human sensory clarity, allowing me to zoom in & out and move vision freely at will and at the same time be able to communicate actively (back & forth communication) if I deem, with any righteous spiritual being or holy intelligence”:

·The Eden Garden or heaven that is prepared for the human saints

·The directly surrounding ministering spirits of both the good and the bad beyond any camouflage form (sometimes the dark spirits may not always be around for viewing especially if you have just been praying for protection and have been biblically rebuking them.)

NOTE FOUR: Spiritual camouflage forms of the dark spirits are almost always formed energy puppets that at times support another energy dummy. Consequently, they can appear in any form from dragons, ships, UFOs, dissected bodies or perhaps, occasionally a pretty lady, even a holy angel or God himself. Another form of camouflage is the energy coating of their bodies to appear differently, usually with uniforms or sorts.

A particular certainty is also the higher the rank or the more powerful the supposed role of the dummy or the masked being, the greater the number of support behind it with further back up support behind that primary group. The giant groups often display impressions of a country with peasants lazing or going on things but if you disrupt it at correct scales and levels, the spirits will appear in their true form, not different from the holy angels since they were all of one army back then.

This mentioned spirit crowds are resourceful and are always trying to improve their tactics (not surprising since this is a war) such as a couple of minutes after the above description of peasants lazing, now they have made up giant, fierce, roaring animals surrounding their perimeter… and seconds after this latest description… they have calmed done with the impression not knowing what to do and now seems trying to strike a deal with God’s side… it’s endless… so I better end the peasant story here. I hope I may not disappoint well meaning cosmic travelers & sightseers due to my persistent obliteration of evil forces rendering them not exactly as I described though anything may still be available in ‘time travel vision requests’ minus the ‘wormhole spaceships’...

·The dispersions of ministering spirits of the good and the bad throughout the planet earth or all over earth’s galaxy

·The band of holy spirits supporting me or the band of bad spirits behind this particular problem (finding out whether this is a test & etc…)

·Missing child, person, precious pet or item and his or its location and location surroundings

·The black hole, sun’s core, earth’s center, light particles in flight and how they bend at certain matter like water or gravitational pull…

·Enlarged at human size or height do molecules have smooth surfaces or the contrary? Can you notice the liquid like currents of tension upon its surface?

·The extent of hazardous material like radiation or even gold or other deposits in a particular area from a map’s bird eye view.

·The ailments of a person from the whole perspective of the entire body or anatomy (not sections of it) which then may be slowly furthered with more detailed views upon the ailment’s location.

·The ‘sanctity’ of a person… though this individual may have truly repented, he or she may not be aware of remaining evil ethereal cords or bindings from past sorcery practices (either by himself or by someone else with or without the awareness of the individual concerned), even at times furthered by the presence of evil spirits (often pet energies) through the binding effect. These evil spirits are not all negative in effects because often times the installment intention is to aid for a better worldly life with different costs from the worst to the extra mild. Bindings usually have unique tying knots as in pathfinder lessons and more… and are usually within or outside the afflicted person. Inside is easier to find where outside may be looked over. External bindings may be located in objects from solid material like rings, necklaces, stones and etc. to ethereal objects one can hardly imagine. The hardest to subdue are the worshipers (including those given up at birth to dark forces and brought up in familiarity with them, affecting blood ties), called so because they continually worship the evil spirits by unceasing offerings and or rituals and do not necessarily need permanent binding forms, where it’s always easily repaired (takes seconds for its restoration) if ruined or destroyed… If I encounter (…’fortuitously, curiosity took hold of the cat’), either directly or even by recorded TV, a professed repented Christian still with these things, normally I would quietly clean him or her up… could not imagine him or her refusing where trying to truthfully explain things would simply bring about unwanted complications and even possible unproductive reactions…

NOTE FIVE: When viewing obstructions occur, the obstacle or problem may either be at your location or at the sight you are trying to view. Try to quickly and calmly gain an earth’s view of yourself (everyone knows how planet earth looks like which helps a lot… it’s sometimes difficult when you don’t know what you are looking for, even though you are already staring at it… simply because you don’t know how it looks like…) with intent of finding the problem where you will not see yourself since you are too small at earth’s scale (your target is not to see yourself but to ascertain the problem) but you can sense your presence which will pinpoint your location and help or lead you to check your surroundings. The same method applies to the viewing target where you simply need to expand the scale of the scene to see the perpetrator’s presences or forms. Human interventions, usually magic practitioners are powerful and are more difficult to get rid of compared to sole spirit interference though they all become of the same essence where God allows that to happen at very controlled levels.

Humans alone don’t have adequate energy and focus to constantly barrage others with their thoughts and energy… unless combined with the hitchhiking supernatural power that supplies power, motivation, headship and piercing psyche attack ability. Without these hitchhikers, humans commonly fall into their simple cycle of personal or daily interests and cannot go further beyond that, with the basic maxim of ‘don’t disturb me and I won’t too’

Almost always, unwary humans are simply puppets whose thoughts and minds are powerfully controlled and manipulated by the dark spirits but fortunately things may only aspire at God’s will where fear of great damage or affliction are needless. Usually, those who are simplistic and impulsive (simplistic therefore impulsive, what else) are favored instruments of manipulation but once again as permitted. Typically, great magicians, powerful sorcerers, and adept magic followers display this particular common trait (as in contrast to a scientifically seeking and questioning mind) which is often the characteristic of a demographically revealing less literate.

An exercise: find out about King Saul’s disturbed spirit that needed soothing from young David’s music, was it pure sole spirit interference or ‘allowed’ sorcery (dark spirit directed human combined constant instigation and exertion) behind it?

Consultation Template

Say the following in your heart then bring to your uppermost consciousness while saying the enhanced prayer titled ‘Think.’ “God, please let me know if it is right to …

·marry this dude

·eat this particular food

·read this book

·do this or do that…

…by letting me know or sense with utmost human sensory clarity the color red, as in red of traffic lights, accompanied with distinct negative or forbidding impressions or feelings for the answer NO. While for the answer YES, let me see or sense most clearly the color green, as in green of traffic lights, accompanied with most distinct agreeing impressions or feelings.”

Then you can do this exercise again while adding mind notions, ‘please let me also in the same time, clearly know the WHY upon any answer, whether that be the YES or the NO.’

NOTE SIX: During consultations with God, it is best to do it with utmost concentration and tranquility since you are trying to grasp simple to complex messages and comprehensions. Which means it is a hard thing to do while actively conversing with someone, racing down a highway or doing things that clearly need your firsthand attention with further notice that one must be wary of other people’s pervading emotions or feelings as well (dark spirits just love to surf or hitchhike through other people’s emotions, serving as ideal camouflage to be undetected while misleading to destructing the unwary) that may compromise integrity of your enhanced prayer communications.

Recall or find out why Christian communications are admonished to be done in closets…

• 4 months later...

Hi,

From what I gather, most make mistakes in their vision voyage requests of 'unconsciously' placing or projecting themselves into human unfriendly environments. If it was in deep void space then freezing coldness is what will be felt as in other likewise hazardous places with its equivalent discomfort. Human friendly atmospheres, such of heaven and earth (this does not apply to the dangerous and uncomfy stuff here, like deadly radiation, super heat and others which are totally discomforting (can't say if one could breathe in water or soil in heaven...)) and need no caution due to their inbuilt compatibilities.

Thus, when trekking through, say otherwise deadly material like that of the Suns inner core or of a black hole, it is best to simply have the idea in mind of something resembling a holographic screen popping in your mind or sights that reveals your desired (requested) target(s) where you may further want to have this 'windowed' screen to be 'mobile' while you are fully in the safety of your comfort zone (through this 'screens' one could still, to certain degrees, sense the magnitude of temperatures, volumes and prowess of the scenes (if the person's in to it)).

Though some may have unintentionally projected their selves into places unfit for human life, the most they get is simply accelerating discomfort till the point where they terminate their vision voyages. No harm actually asides the failure of the trip. So if you would like better 'trips' use the above techniques or you may come up with other brilliant ideas.

Bon Voyage in Christ,

Raphael

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks dgrimm60. I wanted to write a sort of full revision with significant additions instead of snippets but it seems that its this for the moment.

There is a further experimentation that would be interesting, that is about the requests of 'various' protections form the evil angels and their evil arts. In previous examples I have mentioned to distanced these beings twice or was it thrice.. beyond the distance needed to successfully disturbed, and other interesting ideas which I always personally try out before releasing. This technique I am talking about is to request the permanent and unceasing removal of all interaction in any form with evil spirits which result in further interesting experiences which I thought could not be improved or enhanced anymore. Try it, it should be interesting and should give a further picture of our position in this extremely invisible warfare.

Just yesterday Sunday morning, a 5 am prayer service was initiated and the minister gave some very though provoking ideas (to me) about peace. He gave an illustration where two painters decided to paint pictures upon the theme of peace. The first drew a man rowing a boat amidst sunny skies and tranquil waters while the second portrayed a bird's nest beside a mighty waterfall. the minister chose the second painting as best representing God's peace. The conclusion was that God will give peace in the midst of danger and uncertainty and that it would be a disappointment to expect a blissful, laid back life void of challenges.

I was unconsciously, kind of dreaming of the laid back life, you know hard working then enjoying your reward instead of the wild adventures of uncertainty and brinks of impending doom, danger and even death..

God bless you all,

Raphael

• 4 months later...

Hi,

I have been trying to write down a complete template of samples based on my own ones but just sitting down and thinking about it bewilders me.. there's simply too much of things and considerations not to mention additions and revisions that it becomes too much for my CPU's brain... or was that darky's subtle forms of pressure & distraction.. but there's one that has gone and experience quite excellent evolutions that I am going to share with you.. below here..

Titled Protect (or any other fitting name)

Always & unceasingly protect, prevent, hinder, remove, render failure & harmlessness upon, save me from and also avoid from me... all manners of interaction with evil spirits and all evil doings & or attempts of any evil doings directed towards me (or any other fortunate individual(s) or entity)...

By now you must already know how to concoct, mix & wrap up this short cut prayer, right? Because I am just giving the important points..

Now I am praying more often for others (result are easier and faster)... problem is I need to feel close or familiar enough to feel concerned through direct exchange and discourse.. don't know if that is alright enough..

Also, I learned that faith (subjective definition not of the dictionary version) have many types.. perhaps depending on the purpose and situation.. but asking for all righteous faith for all the necessities of an individual reveals in distinctly different impressions..

Are prayer for others indication of self denial while prayers for self are of the contrary? .. Could be another thread perhaps..

God bless you all,

Raphael

Mrs. White in her writings has much to say about receiving the Scrlptures as the Word of God to us, not merely written but spoken!

What does this mean?

To me it means that it is not enough to read the Bible and believe it is the word of God. I will dare saying that the majority of those who read the Bible have not had their ears open. Please read the following and decide for yourself if your ears have been opened.

"Mine ears hast Thou opened." Psalm 40:6.

The God of Heaven has given the command: "The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen." 2 Tim.4:22.

And then in verse 18 it says, "And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me for His heavenly kingdom, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen."

Isn't the matter of salvation simple? Just imagine. The Father, infinite, dwelling in light unapproachable, receives us to Himself through the merits of His Son and says, "The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen."

What more do we need than for the Lord Himself to be with us, for His grace to be with us?

Anyone hungering and thirsting for the Lord to be with him/her may send this petition to Heaven:

May the Lord Jesus Christ, and His grace, which is exceedingly abundant with faith and love (1 Tim.1:14) be with me according to the commandment of the everlasting God for obedience to the faith. (Rom.16:24-26)

God's will is that the Lord Jesus Christ be with us, that His grace, which brings salvation to every man (Titus 2:11) be with us always. So He speaks the word only,

"The Lord Jesus Christ be with your spirit. Grace be with you. Amen."

"Be not unwise but understand what the will of the Lord is." Eph.5:17.

"Be filled with the Spirit." Eph.5:18.

It is His will that the same mind (Spirit) that was in Christ Jesus be in us. So He has commanded it: "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus." Phil.2:5.

"Our Lord Himself has given the command, 'Be filled with the Spirit' (Eph.5:18), and this command is a promise of its fulfillment." Mount of Blessing, p.21.

If our hearts are surrendered for His indwelling and we believe His commandments, "We have the mind of Christ." 1 Cor.2:16; Psalm 119:66. "The entrance of Thy word giveth light." Psalm 119:130.

The mind of Christ is the l ight of life.

Thanks to the all-sufficient merits of Jesus Christ of Nazareth we may hear the voice of Him whose word can renew the soul unto everlasting life!

And all the people said "Amen." :)

sky

*And the life thus imparted is in like manner sustained, by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God. "The word of the living God is not merely written but spoken. The Bible is God's voice speaking to us as though we could hear it with our ears. If we realized this, with what awe would we open God's word and with what earnestness would we search its precepts." 6 T 393.

The passages of Scriptures quoted in this post, are they not the living oracles of God, His precepts or commandments proceeding out of His mouth?

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

Thank you for the great Bible verses skyblue888.

I have just found another affective bullet to be inserted into the short cut prayer titled Protect.

Always & unceasingly protect, prevent, hinder, remove, render failure & harmlessness upon, save me from and also avoid from me...

(1)all manners of interaction with evil spirits

(2)all evil doings

(3)all attempts of any evil doings directed towards me

(4)all existence of sin in me

(5)all attempts to have sin exist in me or all attempts of any sin trying to exist in me

It is hard to describe but basically it gives great affect.. can't say what can be greater than to be exempt of sin allowing unlimited possibilities due to barrier free conditions with God and His might.

I like to combine or switch(ing) it with a short cut prayer titled help that contains supplications for greatest effective aid & help unto myself based upon several prioritization methods...

(1)Prioritization based on the most endangering to me towards the less endangering

(2)Prioritization based on the most crippling...

(3)Prioritization based on the most disturbing...

(4)Etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Here's another update that ofcourse I've tried and it feels good...

Always & unceasingly protect me (& the whole of my life), prevent from me (& the whole of my life), hinder from me (& the whole of my life), remove from me (& the whole of my life), render failure & harmlessness upon, save me (& the whole of my life) from and also avoid from me (& the whole of my life)...

(1)all manners of interaction between me (including the whole of my life) and evil spirits

(2)all evil doings against me (& the whole of my life)

(3)all attempts of any evil doings directed towards me (& the whole of my life)

(4)all existence of sin in me (& the whole of my life)

(5)all attempts to have sin exist in me (& the whole of my life) or all attempts of any sin trying to exist in me (& the whole of my life)

Note: Game of words and concise identifications... turns out a person and his or her life are worlds apart... I hope the basic idea of super correct identification is clear enough which is something unfamiliar with the most of us, which includes myself..

Note: In the practice of these spiritual exercises would you, brethren be so kind to occasionally supplicate nice things in my behalf. May God bless you all.

Thank you Richard Hollbrook, God bless you.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

I have wanted to do this for some time but after praying for guidance was always told not to... but now I am being allowed... that is requesting your aid in your prayers for my livelihood predicament where I have been practically without one in he last two years. Previous to that things felt rosy.

I have no doubt in God or His existence... from my elaborations on short cut prayers one may be convinced of God's existing presence and experience things that strengthens faith... problem perhaps is ... its sometime like getting visitors while in jail without getting released... just chatting and exchanging endlessly without the benefit of a desired aid...

As to having prayers answered... I have experienced them as well but it seems there's a journey that constantly twists and turns contrary to the needs of anyone's proper well being.

Please pray for me.

God bless you, brethren.

Raphael

I will pray for you Raphael. And I believe God will help you. He helped me when I was in pretty much the same predicament. I too asked others to pray for me.

Psa 34:4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psa 34:6 This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles.

Psa 34:10 The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD shall not want any good thing.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello Brethren,

With God's approval and His will willing me to decide upon this... I am now providing and offering help to the physically afflicted by providing custom made prayers with contents of super duper secrecy (humor keeps my head on my shoulders...) For economic afflictions, unfortunately I can not be of much help cause I am even in that very boat.

Please be in touch with me only through the message facility of this site (clubadventist.org). This way there will only be one location and catalog for every patient. Its best is to only have one message per case with continuing exchanges in it instead of separated instances of messages which may confuse me later on...

I will certainly need data as complete as possible upon the case and provided photos of the person will considerably keep me humanly related to the case as well. Regular feed back is very important to me as well, to know whether my selection of strategies are working effectively or not...

Why the super duper secrecy? Because wisdom given and dictated by God says so.

Why not me praying for all, every and the whole world? Because of my human infirmity of lack of time, energy and and resources... therefore instead of me praying for the ailing... the ailing learns dependency of caring for him or herself.

On ailments... I classify it into two categories of normal and extreme. The extremes are of very old age, last stages of ailments, birth deficiencies, extreme damages and ruptures, like in terrible accidents... those conditions are are hard (may need further research, analysis and direct observation) to cure though there may be occasions of slices of hope. Normal are those not extreme.

Also be reminded that nothing can replace normal healthy life practices of proper rest, food & water intake, exercise, freedom of anxiety and many others. On these, queries and discussion can be done in the appropriate forums in this site. We have a lot of medical expertise here in clubadventist.

Accordingly.. superman (the greatest man in sinful human fictive history) who was already super in anything .. still had to do the normal routine of toiletry, meal and rest. So if there are any.. throw away ideas of this kind of super imaginations and come back to our current earth.

I normally visit the internet twice to thrice a week so please don't expect me to be always prompt as much as I would want to be.

May God bless you,

Raphael

Data for each case would be:

1. Complete Name, Full Name, Nick Name, Call Name Etc (For Prayer Title Purposes)

2. Profound detailed data (including medical diagnosis if available) on the current ailment & its symptoms.

3. Brief Personal Data (sex, number of children, marital status, SDA Church or SDA Sabbath School membership) & Brief Medical History (have you been ever exposed to the Chernobyl nuclear leak or some chemical warfare or other hazardous situations worth noticing...? Were you sickly as a child? Did you experience step or convulsive fevers when young & exactly what ages & how many times? etc & etc)

4. Latest photos & internet link (if it can't be inserted into the clubadventists messages) (helps remote anatomy 'X'Ray examinations)

5. The geographical site or location of the person needing this help on our planetary globe. (it's nice to see it's still in our neighborhood)

Note: For cases where the ailing is not capable of praying for him or herself, authority may be granted to the closest kin (preferably in spirit) to be able to wield the particular custom made prayer. This situation is not ideal but is suitable for sick babies, those in a comma or the mentally helpless.

God bless,

Raphael

• 5 months later...

Time for more...

When praying to God with this intensively amplified prayer form, try a new method of ASKING that every answer must be the result of consultation with God the Creator... I am not allowed to further comment but simply find out for your selves upon the differences and the why's of observed impressions and the truth...

This will lead to two versions (1)without the prior consultation and personal expression of God (2)everything always fully consulted with God the Creator.

I can not say which is better... what I can say is that both are useful and have their places in various situations... say, when upon a certain particular predicament Number2 doesn't work... usually Number1 still works... as I said I am not allowed to deliberate further but I am allowed to give you this clues for you, brethren to follow, which will lead you to what I know... perhaps more...

Another one...

Human language is limited and there are heart pleas that don't have proper wordings and definition... therefore you can try the following experiment...

Prayer Title Help

God I want to make a prayer titled help with contents... please always search upon everything pertaining to me for any need of aid or help... and help me on all those discovered matters with priority systems of

(1)Up To God

(2)Prioritized firstly what's most endangering me and second to the second most endangering to me, and third to the third most endangering to me and so on

(3)Prioritized firstly what's most disturbing me and second to the second most disturbing to me, and third to the third most disturbing to me and so on

(4)Prioritized firstly what's most crippling me and second to the second most crippling to me, and third to the third most crippling to me and so on

(5)Prioritized firstly what's most hurting me and second to the second most hurting to me, and third to the third most hurting to me and so on

Now while doing this prayer, fix in your mind upon the problem of how to plead more that gets more answers or results ... while doing this you will be guided to your seach and experience stronger 'sensation responses'... keep on trying till you feel satisfied that you have got the strongest sense feedback... then use your mind to mentally mark that memory then you can ask God to add or replace (I think add is better) this new mental definition in memory ... to every word HELP in your prayer titled HELP... then on, you will get a constant stronger feed back.

Ofcourse it's best to have a complete spectrum of preparations... so like having the story of two version above, you can also apply this and have also two versions of ordinary 'help pleadings' and it's extraordinaire...

Though no one has requested assistance for healing through this site.. perhaps too disturbed by its public disclosure or something else... I would like to add that I have learned that I don't have the power of creation for healing... meaning anything unregenerative like losses of internal organs or a limb is something that would need the power of Gods mind because it is in His mind that this power resides. But for situations like epilepsy, parkinson, cancer whatever, general mental disorder and bla bla etc is no problem...

Perhaps in the future, I may be able to tap into God's mind and be able to employ His creative powers... imagine the definition of creating (from small to anything (certainly at His permit)..) but beyond the theatrics of human mortality... eternal life of perfection is what God plans for us.

Mistake Patch

Prayer Title Help

God I want to make a prayer titled help with contents... please always search upon everything about & pertaining to me for any need of aid or help... and help me on all those discovered matters with priority systems of

(1)Up To God

(2)Prioritized firstly what's most endangering me and second to the second most endangering to me, and third to the third most endangering to me and so on

(3)Prioritized firstly what's most disturbing me and second to the second most disturbing to me, and third to the third most disturbing to me and so on

(4)Prioritized firstly what's most crippling me and second to the second most crippling to me, and third to the third most crippling to me and so on

(5)Prioritized firstly what's most hurting me and second to the second most hurting to me, and third to the third most hurting to me and so on

If only 'pertaining' would mean excluding your direct self, sorry for the mistake.

• 1 month later...

ACHILLES HEEL WEAKNESSES

You could also use the prayer titled help to address Achilles Heel Weaknesses or design a shortcut prayer with carefully prescribe intentions on the matter. Achilles Heel weaknesses are serious weaknesses that plague individuals and FLUCTUATE from moment to moment depending on real-time mental and or physical environments. So far, I found this to have strongest remedial feedback (on this matter). If there is no strong feedback then that indicates that its not a serious weakness.

• 2 weeks later...

BACK TO BASICS

1. Shortcut prayers are powerful supplications and may undo each other, for example use the prayer titled Healing in my writings here then change the contents of this prayer by adding a request to be blessed as well. You may find a significant shift of impression.. if you are suffering no ailments it should be no problem but if so, you may find it terribly inconvenient... depends on ones situation.. It's sort of like asking your car to be washed and painted in the same time... or hair dried and cream bathed simultaneously..

At times, the only way to get what one wants in a single prayer, is to combine the rather incompatible prayers into a simultaneous prayer request, which results in, say 50% decrease of each throttled plea.

2. Law of Hydraulics can not be applied here. The more requests the less feedback you will receive.. you may experiment to prove this.. I'll be happy to know if I'm wrong.

3. The method I introduced this shortcut amplification prayer method was to entice in the beginning with prayer recipes that made people and individuals 'feel good or better'. But BEWARE, God promised many things, which adamantly included tribulation, pain and tears which can not be avoided though how much you may plead.. it is the path that must be trodden.. the sooner one comes to view this (and get the hang of it) as a welcomed great opportunity to fill the 'pain meter' required to gain entrance to eternal paradise, the better.

The good thing is, you could ask and know firsthand and in depth on your status on whether you are being tried, why, how, how am I doing and how to excel this or these exams.

This trials, tests or exams are exactly as in our earthly schools of increasing difficulty with every advanced grade.. get the HANG of (1)walking with Him every moment (in getting aid, accompaniment and unceasing depth consultation) and of (2)filling up the horrid pain meter.

• 2 months later...

ANTI JAMMING TECHNIQUES

Just crossed my mind to request that I or you or someone may only be able to feel God's presence and hear God's voice for as long as possible, by the drowning out of other voices and presences or other techniques, with objective in mind that is to gain max effective effect upon this request.

I found it to be very 'peacefully' surprising.

You can also add the gist of impeding Satan direct or indirect presence & voice.

Note: I also just came across a new name for our Christian duty here on earth, that is "Showcase Exhibits of (us) being Satan's Target Practice or Punching Bag". When this DEBT is paid then can we experience Joseph's earthly good life plus a heaven admission ticket.

Certain people believe they may be doing the wrong things or not doing the right things. Both has nothing to do with the experiences that this DEBT brings along.

Some opinions say that we ought to evangelize or spread the gospel or simply do something! Christ (our sole supreme example) never baptized a soul & His ministry was more to healing then to preaching and that was only three years out of his whole lifetime on earth, concluding that Christians are simply to (1.)live a right life and (2.)prevail (the seemingly 'convincingly stupid' waiting and the earthly humiliating & embarrassing journeys) by not fainting and keeping on.

Keep up the faith.

FURTHER ANTI JAMMING TECHNIQUES

You could also add that what other people can 'hear' or 'feel' from you, is only God's presence and voice. This, normally would be reflected back to you (as you see yourself in others who are looking at you and unconsciously imitating you)..

So, God's presence and voice may be amplified at your surroundings (outside you).

You could also ask that person so and so or other people to be able to only hear and feel God's presence and voice. I usually do this at church hours, with other measures as well.. which I plan to share.. later.. cause some has been asking about it (why the church atmosphere is starkly different when I'm around and not)

• 4 weeks later...

SIMULTANEOUS ANTI-JAM, AID & CONSULTATION

While doing the the anti-jam techniques you could add an additional function into the 'appearing voice & presence of God' that it be also most helpful, not only in consultative terms but in real life as well (to you or anyone). (Well you could start by trying out 'consultative' first then go on to the 'real life aid', for you to be able to notice the subtle differences.) Do not 'unconsciously' over stress the 'function insertion' making it 'dominate God's voice & presence'. Consider it like adding flavors to plain water. The water is still dominant but with fluctuating flavors, depending on the scenes... with or without the flavors, the water still remains the primary subject.

While in the consultative mode, you could collide other thoughts of yours on questions or needs (a 'default setting' of mine is .. just help me with no further clarified definition, don't we all always need constant help) with the 'flavored' or 'helpful designed' God's voice & presence which will result in corresponding reactions on your senses, though sometime you have to be careful in portraying the question or need because the impressed answers may not be as desirably satisfying or helpful as expected.

While doing all these, you could add the the role of an abstract protective perimeter like that of the prayer Protect with experimental ideas of your own, which will serve as additional 'outer' layers of inhibiting protection against the dark forces and their prowess & techniques.

I usually use the prayer title help to do all of the above.

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of Correction on the Above

I cautioned not to overstress (third sentence of above first paragraph) when instead it becomes of another helpful version which provides more stable feedback, which then avails a total of three versions of:

1. not ovestress

2. stressed

3. plain & original God's presence and voice

While in full anti jam mode, one could turn this into a triple, double or single track version, while consulting or requesting depending on how you like its feedback, one thing I learned that this is an UPGRADE LEVEL in comparison to previous techniques.

• 4 weeks later...

A Culprit

It has been endlessly rehearsed that one's greatest enemy is him or herself as depicted in the final tests of Jacob's Trials, and that the root of evil comes from the love of money, power and evil. The youth are notoriously famed for their blood curling wishes with nothing short of success or demise in a strive. Biblical or not, footage of personal or wide-scale carnage arising from desires and wants have been documented, either handed from mouth to mouth, by modern tools of analogue digital storage until fictional tales from world's most acclaimed Hollywood industries.

Which then sparks my memory of a particular Psalm verse (Is that in Psalms 23?).. "I SHALL NOT WANT". Is the Greek or Hebrew original texts really like that? Many modern non-English translations simply write it down as 'I shall not lack', which becomes of entirely different connotations.

Is there indeed a God righteous version of not having incorrect, untimely to basically wrong wants and desires? And instead having the right, correct, timely or proper ones?

Seek out this seemingly simple, yet most helpful idea by asking God's opinion and answers on your personally related situations. The best moments to do these exercises are particularly during moments when you are feeling uneasy till downright depressed because all emotional discomfort I guess, comes from misplaced wishes to just wrong ones. Happy new journeys.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A Medley of Things

1. Concerning numbers... for starters, a googolplex number with its digits as many as this googolplex figure is good. Distinguish the vast difference between 100 and a number with 100 digits, which still toys with the '100 figure'.

2. How to pray for others people, churches, movements etc. The rule of the thumb is 'Do unto others what you would do to yourself', meaning based on your personnel feedback experiences, you then then let others experience the exact same or 'innovated' experiences. Be wary that certain people like myself and others tend to convey subjective unconscious feelings through prayers for others, which affect particularly sensitive individuals (like myself) and cause degrees of discomfort, so I use to ask that this supplication I am pleading cannot be felt or traced back to me in anyway by any other humans. Be conscious as well of impression indications that others are exercising the same amplified prayer forms, so ask also that your prayer may not disturb their prayers but help, bless without disturbing, or fulfill what ever that person is praying about or needing help (without disturbing)...

3. In waging direct battle with the dark lord, since he is truly invisible due to God's ordained protection upon him (he must live to the end of days) you can be instead creative, by crippling him at his mind then body with utmost crippling methods either through greatest pain or kind of freezing his mind (have you ever lost track of your thoughts and didn't know what to do.. something like that). If you could cast permanent crippleness (which seems contrary to God), that would be great... I like to ask to freeze his mind than ask God to have him remove to another place far away then have him beaten him up with utmost pain and torture (while maintaining mind freeze)... I always loose his evil working presence after that.. that day or week.. Sometime I forget these methods and have to work around through all kind of methods just to return back here.