ClubAdventist is back!

Ernie Knoll is exposed....

Reddogs

From what I have seen elsewhere ... Ernie Knoll has been disfellowshipped from his church.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Master Po

• Pickie Chickie

• Woody

• Administrators

From what I have seen elsewhere ... Ernie Knoll has been disfellowshipped from his church.

I wish someone would tell the nice, little old lady (staunch SDA) this information... I remember her telling me LOTS about Ernie Knoll some time ago on the order line at work. I didn't know what to say!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

Last night I got an e-mail letting me know that someone had posted on the Ernie Knoll thread at Revival Sermons. org . It was his first post under that name at RS.org. He had posted before under a different name there. "Mister Anonymous". I think it was Ernie Knoll, tell me what you think.

Here's how the conversation went:

appledude:

The web site administrators should have the ability to see the ip address of the posters. If that is the case, you will see that the ip address of Ernie Knoll, and Mister Anonymous (which is me, btw), are different. My ip address is currently 166.183.46.216, which is Dallas, Texas. Since I am using an AT&T wireless modem, the ip address changes each time I log in. It usually goes from Dallas to Witichita, Kansas. Ernie Knoll is located in California.

Please note that I also promote the dreams, since I have seen all of the dreams, including the last two, in vision in the late 1980's. You may as well also know that my name is also Ernie, and I am also from West Virginia, just like Ernie Knoll. Ernie Knoll is from Fairmont, I am from Beckley. You will have to do a search to find Ernie & Becky Knoll's current website. I would post it, but it seems that by promoting the website brings about a deletion of a post. I thought this was supposed to be an open and public debate and discussion. Now, if the moderator Larry Lyons does not have the ability to get the ip address's of the posters, then the web administrators certainly do. I hope this clarifies some things, and you all can see the light of Jesus better.

PickieChickie:

Here we go again. Ernie, did you keep checking your IP address until it was suitable so you could post on this forum?

appledude:

If you will look at the style of writing I do believe you will see a difference between the two. And Ernie Knoll, bless his heart, did not know how to "cloak" his email header to hide the fact that he was Candace. You can believe what you want. There are two Ernie's Ernie Knoll in California, and Ernie in West Virginia. I have had visions of the dreams, and Ernie Knoll has had the dreams themselves. Time is short. And if you look on my website, I do NOT ask for any money, I ask you buy groceries and take them to the people directly. I could use the money. I have not worked in two years, I have no income, no car, and if it was not for family, I would be homeless right now. This internet is borrowed, since I can not afford anything, since I have no money at all. I have applied for disability, and I am awaiting the outcome of that. At this point in time, I am ready to start walking to work, and if I make it, I do, and if I don't, I don't. I am pretty much fed up with the situation actually.

Richard Holbrook:

Why would someone being led by the Holy Spirit make up a big lie about Candace?

appledude:

Hmm, wonder why someone being led by the Holy Spirit like King David would lust after a woman that was not his and fall from grace ? Wonder why someone who was led with the Holy Spirit like Samson would fall for someone like Delilah ? Does the word HUMAN come to mind ? None of us are perfect, that is for sure.

PickieChickie:

The purpose behind your web site is to promote Ernie's dreams and direct people to Ernie Knoll's web site. Speaking of writing styles, your style sure changed when you posted on here. It is clear your "writing style" on your web site was intentionally altered to make people believe you are someone else other than Ernie Knoll! Why are you hiding your true identity? If you've had all the same dreams as Ernie, you should hook up with him and you both can take your show on the road!

RH:

But what was the purpose of it? If God is leading, you don't start making up lies, that's not even a logical temptation.

appledude-

I am not hiding my true Identity. I am who I said I am. I am Ernie from West Virginia. Not Ernie Knoll. I was born in 1962. I wonder what year Ernie Knoll was born in ? I worked as a coal miner. Wonder what type of job Ernie Knoll worked as ? I had VISIONS of the situations, Ernie Knoll had dreams of them. Ernie Knoll has greater clarity than I have. Of course some of you will believe what you will want to believe. I can't help that. That is your own problem. You should pray about it and ask God if there are two Ernie's that have been shown the same thing. Ever thought of that ? Probably not.

Quote RH- "If God is leading, you don't start making up lies, that's not even a logical temptation."

appledude-

Now who was it that made up the lie about his wife being his sister to avoid a problem, where was it, Egypt ??

RH- So Candace is gone, but now we have another Ernie who saw the same things. Interesting.

RH- How come this never came out before? This would have been better than Candace.

PickieChickie-

This is a very interesting point! I am certain Ernie Knoll was contacted by this "Other Ernie". It seems to me we would have all been hearing about him a long time ago and that Ernie Knoll would have met together with this fellow and be promoting him as well!

Funny how "Other Ernie" is coming up with all these excuses for Ernie Knoll. It's also funny how this "Other Ernie" gets into the tithe issue on his web site yet gives a link so people can donate their tithe money to Ernie.

A space of about 45 min. elapsed here.........Then:

RH-

I think Other Ernie had to go.

appledude- Well now here is my full name. Ernie Bennett. Born and raised in Beckley, West Virginia. Do a search on it. Born in 1962. Three brothers, Garry, Ray, & Melvin. Sisters Loretta, Louella. I am the youngest boy. Now, what else you want to know ?

RH-

Where'd you go Ernie?

appledude-

I took a milk and cracker break.

appledude-

And since I am on the east coast, it is 2:36 am in the morning, and if I am going to have any chance at all of getting up and going to church tomorrorw (eh, now today), I better get off here. Especially since I take seroquel for ptsd. Which seroquel gets me to sleep some but also last a nice 12 hours. Will be fun to deal with at about 7 or 8 am. Cheers.

appledude-

Oh, and one other thing, I used https www.ninjacloak.com to hide the revivalsermons.org cookie (s) and any other tracking stuff. I didn't hve tht time to find out what all rs.org was putting on my maching, so I just used an anonmizer, so, u can find that ip addy, if u wanna. Cheers and nite.

It is not very difficult to know if the dreams are from God or not. It is not very difficult to tell between truth and error. At the present time the Lord is not sending visions. Why? because before the Holy Spirit is poured out in large measure, the people must accept, believe, and act upon the 1888 message because that was the message that He sent to us, that if it had been received, believed, and acted upon, He could have finished the work and cut it short in righteousness shortly after 1888. The work of preaching the Gospel in all the world in demonstration of the Spirit and power of God has been delayed ever since the rejection that took place in 1888 and the years that followed. The evidence of this is found in a testimony that was sent in the year 1901 which said, "We may have to remain in this world because of insubordination many more years, as did the children of Israel." Evangelism, 696; Letter 184, 1901.

So all those who come forward claiming to having received visions from God while having no burden whatsoever to revive the 1888 message or having no clue as to what that message really is, cannot be said to have a message from God for the Lord will not send us more light until that message is received, believed, and acted upon just as Mrs. White stated:

"Amid the confusing cries, 'Lo, here is Christ! Lo, there is Christ!' will be borne a special testimony, a special message of truth appropriate for this time, which message is to be received, believed, and acted upon. It is the truth, not fanciful ideas, that is efficacious." E.G.White, B.C. Vol.7a,428.

This special testimony, this special message of truth is the 1888 message which Mrs. White stated in so many different ways but always the same message:

In 1888 "The blood of Christ was to be presented to the people with freshness and power that their faith might lay hold upon its merits." T.M.92.

"Believe it because it is the truth, because God says it, and lay hold upon the meritorious blood of a crucified and risen Saviour." F.W.76.

As we lay hold by faith of the merits of that precious blood, which is of value beyond estimate, the righteousness of Christ is brought into the life and we are made partakers of the divine nature which is made manifest in obedience to all the commandments of God. See F.W.65,66 and T.M.92,93,97.

I believe this is the message that God commanded to be given to the church and to the world and it will be attended with the outpouring of the Holy Spirit in large measure. See T.M.92.

sky

*I have not seen the 1888 message presented by Ernie Knoll or by anyone else connected with him in any way, shape, or form. Have you?

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

*I have not seen the 1888 message presented by Ernie Knoll or by anyone else connected with him in any way, shape, or form. Have you?

Thank you for posting that. No I'm sad to say I don't know of anyone who is trumpeting that message right now except for a couple of websites. I am personally reaching for and trying to lay hold of righteousness by faith, and I would like to share it with others, but I don't know how.

I wish we could hear preaching in our churches like the preaching they did when I was a little boy. I remember how powerfull it was even though i didn't understand everything.

Originally Posted By: skyblue

Thank you for posting that. No I'm sad to say I don't know of anyone who is trumpeting that message right now except for a couple of websites. I am personally reaching for and trying to lay hold of righteousness by faith, and I would like to share it with others, but I don't know how.

I wish we could hear preaching in our churches like the preaching they did when I was a little boy. I remember how powerfull it was even though i didn't understand everything.

Richard!!! you say you are personally reaching for and trying to lay hold of righteousness by faith, and you would like to share it with others, but you don't know how! What we need to tell the people is that the only way we can lay hold of righteousness is by laying hold of the merits of Christ by faith. This is what is clearly stated at the bottom of page 65 of the book Faith and Works. Do you own a copy of this book?

See what happens when by faith we lay right hold upon the merits of the blood of Christ?

sky

*this can be found in Manuscript 1, 1889.

"The merits of His sacrifice are sufficient to present to the Father in our behalf." S.C.36.

I will share that quote with you then.

"'I want,' says one, 'to reason out this matter.' Well, reason it out if you can. 'The wind bloweth where it listeth,' and you hear the sound thereof, but you cannot explain it. And no more can you explain the things of God upon the human heart. You cannot explain this faith that lays right hold upon the merits of the blood of a crucified and risen Saviour to bring Christ's righteousness into your life. Clothed with the righteousness of Christ and not your own righteousness, you will not depend upon what you can do or what you will do. Don't you know you cannot do anything without Him?" "Christ's righteousness accomplishes everything." F.W.65,66,27.

This statement clearly says that the only way for the righteousness of Christ to be brought into our life is by us laying right hold upon the merits of the blood of a crucified and risen Saviour. In Testimonies to Ministers, p.93, it is said there that this is our lifebusiness, to look to Jesus and to accept His merits which it is our privilege to claim!

Thus we read, "The only faith that will benefit us is that which embraces Him as a personal Savior: which appropriates His merits to ourselves." Desire of Ages, p.347.

sky

I've found these statements to be helpful in understanding the merits of Christ:

"Through the merits of the Redeemer, God accepts the efforts of sinful man in keeping His law, which is holy,just and good" Sons and Daughters of God p. 41

"It is God's design to restore that similitude by giving to man victory over sin and over every temptation. The restoration will be completed at the second coming." 7BC 649

"Perfection now is ours only in Christ, but the ultimate, all-comprehensive transformation of our lives into the image of God will take place at the Second Advent ...

Neither Christlike character traits nor faultess behaviour is the ground of our acceptance with God. Saving righteourness comes from the one righteous Man Jesus and is conveyed to us by the Holy Spirit. We can contribute nothing to Christ's gift of righteousness - we can only receive it. No one other than Christ is righteous; independent human righteousness is only filthy rags. " Seventh-Day Adventists Believe p. 145-6

"If you give yourself to Him, and accept Him as your Saviour, then, sinful as your life may have been, for His sake you are accounted righteous. Christ’s character stands in place of your character, and you are accepted before God just as if you had not sinned." CSA 30

I believe in Hematology.

"Perfection now is ours only in Christ, but the ultimate, all-comprehensive transformation of our lives into the image of God will take place at the Second Advent ...

Neither Christlike character traits nor faultess behaviour is the ground of our acceptance with God. Saving righteourness comes from the one righteous Man Jesus and is conveyed to us by the Holy Spirit. We can contribute nothing to Christ's gift of righteousness - we can only receive it. No one other than Christ is righteous; independent human righteousness is only filthy rags. " Seventh-Day Adventists Believe p. 145-6

This quote is not from the pen of inspiration.

"Through the merits of the Redeemer, God accepts the efforts of sinful man in keeping His law, which is holy,just and good" Sons and Daughters of God p. 41

And these efforts that God accepts through the merits of Christ are the result of humanity and divinity combined. See F.W.27.

sky

"This quote is not from the pen of inspiration."

That is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

I believe in Hematology.

"This quote is not from the pen of inspiration."

That is obviously in the eye of the beholder.

What is that supposed to mean Red? you know it is not. It is a quote you took from the Bible Commentaires but it is not a quote from Ellen White.

sky

Quote:
"It is God's design to restore that similitude by giving to man victory over sin and over every temptation. The restoration will be completed at the second coming." 7BC 649

Folks ... in a moment in the twinkling of an eye .... we WILL be changed. Just think of all the sinners who have died in the past. Look closely at most of the Bible Greats. Each one of them died a sinner. They will need to be changed before they enter heaven. There cannot be sin in Heaven.

I believe in Hematology.

The sinful nature is removed at the resurrection.

Many of the saints who died in ages past will have some sin or some defect that they have repented of - but struggled with - maybe until the day they died.

But those who live at a time when Christ is no longer Mediator and no longer Intercessor face an entirely unique scenario unlike any sinner who has ever lived in all of time.

No way around that.

Call it "present truth" if you like.

in Christ,

Bob

John 8:32 - The Truth will make you free

“The righteousness of Christ will not cover one cherished sin." COL 316.

The sinful nature is removed at the resurrection.

Many of the saints who died in ages past will have some sin or some defect that they have repented of - but struggled with - maybe until the day they died.

But those who live at a time when Christ is no longer Mediator and no longer Intercessor face an entirely unique scenario unlike any sinner who has ever lived in all of time.

No way around that.

Call it "present truth" if you like.

in Christ,

Bob

What you just stated is the foundation and central pillar of the Advent Movment in regard to the investigative judgment of the living but many in the church now would have us believe that what you have said is nothing but legalism when it is the truth for this time.

sky

The requirement for salvation does not change. It is the same throughout history. My God is the same yesterday and forever.

And yes ... it is present truth. EGW warned that it would be attacked.

I believe in Hematology.

Those who are living upon the earth when the intercession of Christ shall cease in the sanctuary above, are to stand in the sight of a holy God without a mediator. Their robes must be spotless, their characters must be purified from sin by the blood of sprinkling. Through the grace of God and their own diligent effort, they must be conquerors in the battle with evil. While the investigative Judgment is going forward in Heaven, while the sins of penitent believers are being removed from the sanctuary, there is to be a special work of purification, of putting away of sin, among God's people upon earth. This work is more clearly presented in the messages of Revelation 14. {GC88 425.1}

Good Quote Richard. But that still does not change the fact of salvation.

I believe in Hematology.

Red, salvation in sin you mean, and not from sin?

That is the part that Red fails to grasp. It will not be the same for those living when Jesus comes, as it is for those who have died.

Exactly Richard. This is what the whole controversy has been about ever since the rise of the Advent Movement. The enemy has had the upper hand for far too long. The time has come for the Lord to destroy the works of the devil. He is rolling up His sleeves, if you will, making bare His holy arm, and He will stop the mouths of those who are channelling the lies of the enemy and, through the merits of His shed blood, He will cause His truth to triumph in and through those who are willing to see and understand.

sky

Those who are living upon the earth when the intercession of Christ shall cease in the sanctuary above, are to stand in the sight of a holy God without a mediator. Their robes must be spotless, their characters must be purified from sin by the blood of sprinkling. Through the grace of God and their own diligent effort, they must be conquerors in the battle with evil. While the investigative Judgment is going forward in Heaven, while the sins of penitent believers are being removed from the sanctuary, there is to be a special work of purification, of putting away of sin, among God's people upon earth. This work is more clearly presented in the messages of Revelation 14. {GC88 425.1}

This is the sanctuary truth that has been opposed by the enemy of all righteousness and the result has been that the finishing of the work has been so long delayed and the return of Christ delayed.

The time has come for the light to shine again brighter and brighter and those who resist the light will be left behind and the truth will triumph with the few who receive, believe, and act upon the last message of mercy to the church and to the world.

sky