ClubAdventist is back!

"Released from the Law"

Gerr

I'm not sure that this thread is the best venue for this discussion because it is slightly off topic, so is there any way for us to start a new thread specifically for this discussion? I have never started a new thread so I am not sure how to do that. If you would do it I would appreciate it. If not then I will try to learn how to do it and I will let you know title of the thread so we can continue our discussion without monopolizing this thread.

Thanks.

MM

Musicman1228, Go to the forum "Theological Talk" which you can click on at the top of your post in flat mode (maybe threaded too). When the list of threads appears there is a box at the left upper spot named "New Topic". Click on that and you can start a new thread.

Same instructions would apply to any of the forums you would decide your thread belonged on.

Regards! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Replies 751
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Robert

• skyblue888

• wayfinder

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't have a full membership on the forum so apparently I am unable to set up a new thread. I will continue on this thread in giving short answers to the questions raised about the First Beast of Rev.13.

Preamble: The 1st Beast of Rev. 13 that has 7 heads, 10 horns and 10 crowns IS NOT the same as the 4th beast identified as the Great and Terrible Beast as seen in Dan.7. That Beast is commonly associated with the RCC and the Papacy. The two are totally different because the beast in Dan. 7 has one head and started with 10 horns, 3 were uprooted with another taking 1 taking the place of the 3. 10 - 3 = 7, 7 + 1 = 8.

It was different from all the beasts that were before it, and it had ten horns. I considered the horns, and behold, there came up among them another horn, a little one, before which three of the first horns were plucked up by the roots. Dan. 7:7-8.

And I saw a beast rising out of the sea, with ten horns and seven heads, with ten diadems on its horns and blasphemous names on its heads. And the beast that I saw was like a leopard; its feet were like a bear's, and its mouth was like a lion's mouth. Rev. 13:1-2.

The Daniel 7 beast has ONLY ONE HEAD, upon which are 10 horns. The Rev. 13 beast has TEN HEADS upon which are SEVEN horns. The common SDA interpretation is that these beasts are identical, but clearly they are not.