ClubAdventist is back!

1844 and the sanctuary message

Guest truthseeker007

QR frame:

Umm, is/are not any or all confusing judgement from judgement from judgement? I mean,

let’s see: Bema Seat Judgement, White Throne Judgement, Investigative Judgement...? or mebbe, we is being somewhat, sorta redundant?

Believe what one will; however, in advancing the IJ – wouldn’t it first be necessary to account for the Day of Trumpets, which precedes the Day of Atonement? That is, unless we prefer being

topsy-turvy, front-backwards, juxtaposed, etc... in espousing our beliefs. However, before y’alls attempt to share your exposition re the Day of Trumpets,

let me remind that it was only the Levitical priests who were permitted to blow the trumpets on that Day (and one must abide with antitype/type, yes). Further, it is presently uncertain as to who the Levitical Priesthood were/are – except by guesswork. (hence, it is purported, the fever to genetically type for Levites)

Okay, folks, what event fulfilled the Day of Trumpets?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BobRyan

• John317

• oldsailor29

• wayfinder

>>The trumpets have yet to sound, maybe spring of 2016 they will start.<<

I'm interested, please expand. By what construction do you arrive at the 2016 date?

God is a God of order, but He made New Moons so they would not go even into a year. Therefore all one has to do is take the times given in Revelation and Daniel for the last generation and keep the timing events the same as what God said they are and you will come out to this period per the template found in the bible. It is called 'trangulation'.

I hesitate to admit total confusion, but the above eludes me. I've never thought myself wise so - if you'd bear with my incomprehension and break the above down that I might apprehend it - I guarantee appreciation :-(

First I used the restoration calendar, it is also known as the Jubilee calendar. God started this calendar on the spring equinox in the year 1437 BCE. This timepiece functioned on a day/year principle. There were three units, a day year, a week of day years, and a week of seventh-day/years or a week of Sabbath years. All time periods given in apocalyptic prophecy that see fulfillment during the function of this calendar are day/year. I call this the restoration calendar for obvious reasons, in the Jubilee year restoration of land, freedom, and debts were forgiven. It appears to me that God, wanting to restore His glory to this earth was using this calendar as a check, a way to limit those entrusted with the responsibility of restoration to accomplish it. The limit appears to be seventy i.e. Seventy Sabbath year violations, seventy sevens (Dan. 9) and then all that is left is Seventy weeks of Sabbath years or 3430 years. This last seventy ended in 1994 on the day before the spring equinox. It would appear from the information in Revelation 7:2,3 that the four angels had been given a certain time to release the four winds and they were told to hold until the sealing of the 144,000. This would begin a delay of the release of the winds, which apparently is the delay that is ended by the announcement by the mighty angel in Revelation 10:6.

All remaining time periods function in literal time, since the day/year system ended.

This brings me to you question, if we know how far apart two events are we can use that as a point of reference. The time, times and half a time of Dan. 12, would start on the spring equinox and end on the fall equinox three and a half years later. The kingdom of the world is given 42 months this means that the moon is used as the timepiece, new moon to new moon. The two witnesses are killed when they have finished their testimony which would be at the same time the holy people end theirs, namely the fall equinox. The bodies of the two witnesses lie in the street for 31/2 days after which time the seventh angel sounds the trumpet and the pronouncement “the kingdom of the world has now become the kingdom of God and of His Christ. This pronouncement declares the end of the kingdom of the world so therefore the end of the 42 months.

So I looked for a year where a new moon followed the fall equinox by at four or five days (to accommodate the 3 ½ days of the bodies of the two witnesses. As I understand it , this all takes place in Jerusalem, I looked for a year in which a new moon occurred within four to five days of the fall equinox in Jerusalem, Israel, the year 2019 qualified. When the end of the time designations is known and the length of these time designations is known all that is needed is to count backward. Three and a half years backward from 2019 is the spring equinox of 2016, therefore my understanding of the start of the trumpets. I realize this is not a certainty just an educated observation.

Thanks, there is an awful lot in the above to cogitate upon, which will tax the neurons of my three-pound universe to limit - before I'll be able to respond in any measure.

jasd,

It still boggles my mind.

I am on call and will leave shortly to go to work, so I will not be around for awhile.

May the God of Israel be with you and give you discernment.

wayfinder

jasd, BTW, this might be on interest to you too: Wayfinder wrote "Three and a half years backward from 2019 is the spring equinox of 2016, therefore my understanding of the start of the trumpets."

Therefore if you go backward from this date (2016),1334 days as found in Dan. 12:12, (not years) this might be the time for the start of the shaking of the SDA church or the start of the learning of truth (the 144k) from the One in Matthew 24:45.

Well, I may be knowledgeable, but not like I would like to be. Now if you would like to know all about the Federal Reserve, banking, lending and credit/money, and how to get rid of your debts lawfully, then I am your man.