ClubAdventist is back!

Angry people about Obama's Health Care Plan

All staged disruption and funded by the healthcare industry lobby. Far from a grassroots effort it is astroturf...

This is an old argument. It is the same argument used with the tea partys protests over Obamas excessive 1.6 TRILLION dollar deficit budget. Obama and the Demorcrats said it was astroturf and not grass roots. I guess the real test will come in 2010 elections. That is why Obama is trying to ram this bill down our throats before 2010. If the people revolt over the high cost of Obama deficit spending and his health care bill then his power and influence to change america is over and he will be a lame duck president and a one term one as well. So he is trying to get everything done before the 2010 elections by belittling the protests. This will backfire on Obama.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• CyberGuy

• phkrause

• Woody

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

...If the people revolt over the high cost of Obama deficit spending and his health care bill then his power and influence to change america is over and he will be a lame duck president and a one term one as well. This will backfire on Obama.

We shall see... But be prepared to be greatly disappointed!

"Absurdity reigns and confusion makes it look good."

"Sinless perfection is such a shallow goal."

"I love God only as much as the person I love the least."

*Forgiveness is always good news. And that is the gospel truth.

(And finally, the ideas expressed above are solely my person views and not that of any organization with which I am associated.)

Originally Posted By: CyberGuy
...If the people revolt over the high cost of Obama deficit spending and his health care bill then his power and influence to change america is over and he will be a lame duck president and a one term one as well. This will backfire on Obama.

We shall see... But be prepared to be greatly disappointed!

The polls are a forwarning of things to come. Obama has dropped to a 50 percent approval rating and 42 percent disapproval rating. Good but the worse ever for a president just seven months into his first term. At the rate the polls are falling Obama will have more disapproving of him than approving by the end of this year. This poll was by CNN who supports Obama.

So Yes we shall see but I doubt I will be disappointed. Republicans will gain ground in 2010. Just how much is the question. It will be a forecast for the 2012 elections. It will be watched very closely by BOTH sides.

HEY CYBERGUY

SOME good points there

dgrimm60

Those that support this care little as to what is in there. Obama has spoken and that is all that counts to many. Obama doesn't know what is in the bill he is pushing so hard.

The congress and the senate has not read it and have admitted they have no intention of doing so.

Matters little to those blindly following this man.

They have been advised by the president however to punch back twice as hard against those that had the audacity to speak out against this. Obama,in bed with the union thugs has a little persuasion at his fingertips to use.

Obama can say publically those that oppose him he does not want to hear.

Maybe someone could explain the pressing urgency to this. Had to be voted on before the recess,world would end as we know it if not. But then it won't take effect for 3-4 years.

So what is everyone rushing headlong to support this man in a bill he hasn't read.

Little like the stimulus,hurry,hurry the world will end. But for some reason much of that was slated for years down the road. Only about 10% has been used and wonders of wonders the recession is over.

Why the need for such a massive amount to be printed or borrowed.

Wouldn't want this einstien to take charge of my checking account

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

• Members

You know I saw the same thing with both Clinton and than Bush. As the polls started to drop for both of them in there first terms, and everyone was saying that they would not get voted for a second term and yet they did. We will see, but with the economy starting to go the other say, with housing starting to turn around (my home which had been appraised at 400,000 a few years ago, had been down to 279,000 last year, has now gone back up to 320,000, thats a pretty good move), I think if this health care gets voted in and it turns out to be better than what we've had the past 20 years, things could turn around for Obama. So we will see.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

You know I saw the same thing with both Clinton and than Bush. As the polls started to drop for both of them in there first terms, and everyone was saying that they would not get voted for a second term and yet they did. We will see, but with the economy starting to go the other say, with housing starting to turn around (my home which had been appraised at 400,000 a few years ago, had been down to 279,000 last year, has now gone back up to 320,000, thats a pretty good move), I think if this health care gets voted in and it turns out to be better than what we've had the past 20 years, things could turn around for Obama. So we will see.

pk

The money comes from where again??

It is acknowledged that there will be either 19 million or 36 million (whichever number is accurate) left without insurance. Why would that be??

For the 46-50 million?? without insurance how much are you willing to spend to fix that problem that won't be corrected?

The illegals add about 13 million to the number of uninsured,at least that many that have made a conscious choice not to have insurance. There is another 10-11 million that already qualify for medicaid and they just haven't signed up.

For a very small number we will spend billions and billions.

If you are close to medicare age be careful what you wish for.

Bundling medicare payments is not a joke.

I think it ie either on page 58 or 59,a little tidbit in there about wanting to be able to electronically debit you account for medical expenses. They can jolly well stay out of my checking account. If I want to pay electronically that is my choice and I know how to do that. I don't need Obama's thugs to do it for me

Be happy you are not at the other end of the spectrum. Read carefully the ideas of Rham Emmanual's and others concerning handicapped babies.

Why not find a way to insure the small amount without insurance??

I really don't think this is as much about medical care as it is about power.

When you are all done reading this mess,start reading the cap and trade bill.

With both these bills america is gone as we know it and I do think that is the aim.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

pk

If the health care bill is defeated Obama may be relected in 2012 but if the bill is passed and people start losing their own health care plans as companys go the cheaper but inferior public option you will see a general revote.

Obmama has admitted in the past he has NOT read the bill. He says he will sign the bill without reading it yet he defends the bill as if he knows what is in it. Obvously he has not for he is saying stuff that is not true about what is in the bill. Which makes him a liar to people who knows what is in the bill.

• Members

Now that really surprises me, why he wants to defend something that he has not read. Does he have that much confidense in this bill. He obviously is allowing emanuelle or what ever the guys name is to run this bill. I agree cyberguy that what happens with this health care will make or break Obama.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Now that really surprises me, why he wants to defend something that he has not read. Does he have that much confidense in this bill. He obviously is allowing emanuelle or what ever the guys name is to run this bill. I agree cyberguy that what happens with this health care will make or break Obama.

pk

It is not his bill. Everyone refers to this as Obama's health care and it is not. This idiocy was put together by the house.

Obama HAS NONE.

He has not read it nor the cngressmen/women and senators. Nor do they plan on reading it.

When Obama says "that isn't in the bill" he has no idea. Nor do I think he cares as long as health care/insurance is brought under government control.

• Members

Maybe and maybe not Bonnie. I still think he is putting his faith in some else to made sure this will work. And I do believe he will read it once its approved by the house than reworked in the senate. Unless he's allowing his health care czar to check it out and tell him if its what they really want.

pk

phkrause

Maybe and maybe not Bonnie. I still think he is putting his faith in some else to made sure this will work. And I do believe he will read it once its approved by the house than reworked in the senate. Unless he's allowing his health care czar to check it out and tell him if its what they really want.

pk

He has not read it. He did not write it. How can he promote and endorse something that he has no knowledge of.

Rham Emmanual and his brother telling Obama anything is as scary as it gets. Do some background on both,their positions and then decide if they are the ones you want making medical decisions for any family member of yours.

Once they have health care under their belt,even if it is only a foot in the door it is far to late.

Health care,cap and trade, big chunk of the auto industry,over thirty czars that don't answer to anyone but him and is against the constitution,fingers all over the banking industry,the CPSIA bill coming in Feb has pretty well sewn up much of what we take for granted in this country.

Keep in mind that they also want your bank account information so you can pay in real time.

Much of this won't make the first go around,but remember the frog. Little bit by little bit we are losing what this country was founded on. Regardless of the many that don't believe it to be true,I think God had his hand in the discovery and foundation of this country.

• Members

Yes God had his hand in the discovery and foundation of this country, and he still has his hand in what's happening here now.

pk

phkrause

Yes God had his hand in the discovery and foundation of this country, and he still has his hand in what's happening here now.

pk

Does it say somewhere that God will begin to withdraw his protection?

When we lose our freedoms there is nothing we can do about it or should do. But are we to champion and support those that would take our freedoms

• Members

Yes it does in Revelation, but that time has not come yet. Just because God has allowed Obama to became the president doesn't mean that he will allow things to progress before there time. God will always be in control. But that doesn't mean that we just sit back and do nothing. If we believe something is not right, there's no reason not to stand up for what you believe. We know that this world will come to an end, but that doesn't mean we allow people to destroy it.

pk

phkrause

Obama makes up "facts" as he goes along.

He demonizes any that may get in his way. That is not very presidential.And should give us all food for thought.

First it was the AIG bonuses,spewing lies about how outraged he was,he of course forgot to say he had known all along.

Then the auto industry. Now the government owns a big chunk of that. Obama fires employee's of private companies if he feels like it.

We must rush to sign on the dotted line giving the government total control over our health care.

He demonizes pediatricians for removing tonsils because it pays more. While he may be the smartest man ever to be president he makes some incredibly stupid and downright dishonest statements.

Any parent that has had to have their child's tonsils removed can tell you the pediatricians have nothing to do with it.The child's primary care physician stands to make a lot more money with continued visits and treatments.

But those greedy Dr's.

He should have checked a little further so he didn't look quite so ignorant. Dr's do not get 20,000,30,000 + for amputating a limb.

Medicare pays between 750.00-1100.00 per amputation. Private medical care is a bit higher .

There is no way this can work witout costing a lot more.

In typical Obama fashion I just heard him say to those questioning this "people have to get over wanting something for nothing"

Then he can get the blazes out of my health care

Yes it does in Revelation, but that time has not come yet. Just because God has allowed Obama to became the president doesn't mean that he will allow things to progress before there time. God will always be in control. But that doesn't mean that we just sit back and do nothing. If we believe something is not right, there's no reason not to stand up for what you believe. We know that this world will come to an end, but that doesn't mean we allow people to destroy it.pk

I realize the time is not yet. I don't think the time will be a sudden from one day to the next.

I have not said that Obama will be the one. I don't know.

But he is giving us some very good practise runs if not,or he paving the way.

For most on the forum at least such thinking is "those conspiracy nuts"

• Members

I agree Bonnie.

pk

phkrause

It would seem that Obama is accepting the fact that his public health care option would never pass the senate so now he is saying he would accept a health care plan WITHOUT a public health care option. Republicans are saying this options is much better than the public health care option but they will have to study it.

It would seem that Obama is accepting the fact that his public health care option would never pass the senate so now he is saying he would accept a health care plan WITHOUT a public health care option. Republicans are saying this options is much better than the public health care option but they will have to study it.

The devil is in the details.He already has or been given a public health care option.

Private insurance companies cannot compete with government run anything price wise.

Employer's are given a choice under the existing plan. Pay thousand's per month under their current choice or drop it altogether and pay 8% of that to the government.

In time private insurance will have to go much higher because of less clients. People do not want to pay for their own as it is now.

I think it more than possible we will get a downsized version of the bill they are now fighting about.

Get the government foot in the door and they soon will be in the house.

Concessions will likely be made to this mess as a show of phony bipartisanship

A little like the price rise in consumer goods. Hike it enough and people complain,then lower it just enough for them to think they have been heard.

Just never quite makes it back to the original level

When the members of Congress are willing to accept this plan for themselves personally .... then I will look at it. But they are pushing it on us just because they will not have to personally use it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

When the members of Congress are willing to accept this plan for themselves personally .... then I will look at it. But they are pushing it on us just because they will not have to personally use it.

To believe they are willing to take out the public option to ease everyone's mind is like saying " a woman is partially pregnant"

Obama has made it clear previously he realizes that he cannot get a single payer option to begin with. and It might be 10- 15 years down the road,but that is what he is after

Fox news reports this morning that Obama is now saying he will look at a non public option for health care. He knows he cannot get it passed as is with the public option. Protestors at townhall meetings and Obamas rapidly falling polls are turning congressmen and senators against the public option. Obamas attept to rally his political machine has failed. People just are not showing up at the rallies to support his health care bill. I even saw one black protestor holding up a sign saying. "We made a mistake in 2008." This bodes ill for Obama if he continues trying to ram this bill down we the peoples throats. He will get a punishing blow in the 2010 elections and Obama is beinging to see that. Not bad for a so called "Astroturf" Protests hey Tom Wetmore. excited

Yes. I agree. Obama is in trouble and Sarah is on the rise.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.