ClubAdventist is back!

Angry people about Obama's Health Care Plan

Fox News reports that the White House has said it will present its own health Care Bill for debate most likely Wednesday at Obamas speech on health care. We shall have to see what that covers. Looks like Obama is ready to trash the house version of the bill.

riverside.gif Riverside CA

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• CyberGuy

• phkrause

• Woody

Top Posters In This Topic

Fox News reports that the White House has said it will present its own health Care Bill for debate most likely Wednesday at Obamas speech on health care. We shall have to see what that covers. Looks like Obama is ready to trash the house version of the bill.

I wouldn't trust this man,Pelosi and Reed. I don't believe it will be anything except rephrasing that which the country objects to.

I am afraid the republicans will go back to sleep,secure in the mistaken idea they are dealing with those that are on the same page.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

Originally Posted By: CyberGuy

I wouldn't trust this man,Pelosi and Reed. I don't believe it will be anything except rephrasing that which the country objects to.

I am afraid the republicans will go back to sleep,secure in the mistaken idea they are dealing with those that are on the same page.

Reids approval rating in Nevada is 36 percent in Nevada. He runs for re election in 2010 and even Senator Reid is worred about his chances for re election. This health care reform has hurt him badly in Nevada.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123033501646236333.html

riverside.gif Riverside CA

Originally Posted By: bonnie

I wouldn't trust this man' date='Pelosi and Reed. I don't believe it will be anything except rephrasing that which the country objects to.

[/quote']

Reids approval rating in Nevada is 36 percent in Nevada. He runs for re election in 2010 and even Senator Reid is worred about his chances for re election. This health care reform has hurt him badly in Nevada.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123033501646236333.html

I hope it hurts all involved.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman