ClubAdventist is back!

35,000 Pathfinders Gather in Oshkosh

CGMedley

• Members

Sounds like is a great time up there.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I remember when I was the Pathfinder leader and we went to Camp Hale in Colorado. Now my grandkids are there. Thanks for this post!

Dr. Rich (SDA)

I started out being a "Busy Bee" I think it was called.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Living in NYC all my younger years, we were always adventurers. :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Hope Channel live there today said that there was 36,000.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I wonder if they actually went through the crowd and counted each one dgrimm, and they came up with exactly 36,000. hee hee hee hee hee hee

pk

phkrause

• Members

I thought so too dgrimm, just wanted to verify it with you. hee hee hee

pk

phkrause

Yes. Any son of Dick is able to add and multiply.

I believe in Hematology.

Excuse my error .... I meant Dickson.

I believe in Hematology.

I got an e-mail this afternoon that said there is bad weather in Chicago and it is delaying the departure of our church's Pathfinders. They are still in an airport in Wisconsin, and nothing to eat except vending machine food. They are waiting for the airport to open in Chicago so they can get home. They need your prayers.

Our Pathfinder club and I attended this event. It was a blessing, but I'm rather glad it's over. I met someone very special this week--perhaps he'll share his story here soon!

bwink

• Members

You mean we had a get together and nobody heard about it? :):)

pk

phkrause

• Members

So I guess than, that I'm out of the loop. hee hee hee hee hee

pk

phkrause

• Members

Thanks dgrimm, you are a saint. :)

pk

phkrause

Can you believe that Cricket and Gladussee "shook and howdied" for the first time at the Camporee?..... Stay tuned for photos after I get home...

• Members

Alright Gladussee & cricket, we're waiting.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Still waiting. :)

pk

phkrause

I think it'll be a while before the pictures show up here online. Gladusee has them on his camera--mine was malfunctioning at the camp, so I don't have any. When Gladusee returns to his own home, he'll upload them.

Patience is a virtue! :)

• Members

OK, waiting patienly. :)

pk

phkrause

• 2 weeks later...