ClubAdventist is back!

My sermon online: "Why Is Nature Red in Tooth and Claw?"

Ron Lambert

If anyone is interested, they made a recording of my sermon at church Sabbath morning (Sept. 5, 2009), and posted it on line at our church's website--like we do all sermons preached at the New Haven, Mich. SDA Church. It is an MP3 file. Here is the link:

http://www.nhchurch.org/

Just click on "sermons" then "sermons 2009" and select the title of my sermon. The first voice is another elder giving the Scripture reading. Including the Scripture reading, the whole sound file is 17 min., 45 sec., so it is fairly short.

We share a pastor with another church, so the elders take turns giving the alternate Sabbath sermons.

Thanks for the kind comments, Stan and dgrimm60. I've even gotten some appreciative comments from some of the evolutionists I frequently debate and discuss things with on some other forums.

It was helpful to me to hear my own sermon--I noticed that now and then I drop off the beginning and ending of words, perhaps trying to rush a little. I need to make more effort to be distinct.