ClubAdventist is back!

IS Christ the same yesterday today and forever?

Woody

The reason I ask is that some claim that in the end times ... people must be sinless. But yet in all times prior to this ... that is not the requirement for salvation.

Interesting.

There are many examples of people who had not conquered sin ... yet they will be saved. Now picture this .... we have sinners headed for heaven. But unless they are changed in that moment in the twinkling of an eye ... we will have sin in Heaven.

Praise God ... those who accept the sacrifice of Jesus ... they will be saved and their sin issue will be taken care of when they see His Face. I somehow doubt that He would change the conditions of Salvation.

I long for the day when I can see His Face.

Come quickly Lord Jesus. Come quickly.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Our sinful natures will remain with us until we are changed. However, God has promised us that we do not have to have a sinning nature while we are here. "I will put my Spirit within you and cause you to walk in My statues, and you will keep My judgments and do them."(Ezekiel 36:27) God is not a liar. He does what He says He will do.

Yes. I agree. He will do that IF we let Him. I don't know of too many people who have let Him. Do you? I for one have not.

I believe in Hematology.

Yes. I agree. He will do that IF we let Him. I don't know of too many people who have let Him. Do you? I for one have not.

Well, my current studies are now how to cultivate faith. Which then does allow Him to do that which He says. There will be a people in the end who have a sinful nature, but not a sinning nature. Jesus proved that it is possible. After all, He came in the flesh and became our Brother. "And He looked around in a circle at those who sat about Him, and said, 'Here are My mother and My brothers!"(Mark 3:34)

After the seventh trumpet when the kingdoms of the world becomes the Kingdom of our Lord and of His Christ everyone that is still alive will have either the seal of the Living God or of the dead god. No one will be on the fence, because there will no longer be a fence. Those that have the seal of the living God will be 100% righteous, those that have the seal of the dead god will be 100% wicked-there will be nothing in between.

When the wicked see the coming of the Son of God in His glory they will call on the rocks to fall on them to hide them from His brightness. Anyone who is wicked that looks upon the face of God will be instantly killed. This is why Moses could only look at the back of God, because if he had looked at His face he would have been toast.

So yes, there will be righteous people on earth at the coming in the clouds, and they will all be in the Kingdom of Heaven even though they are still on earth.

The reason why there will be a multitude of people who were saved in their unrighteousness prior to the start of the Great Tribulation is that these people will have lived up to the light they had been given. So even if they had not completed the process of sanctification they will be counted righteous because the grace of God will carry them over the second death into eternal life, by the power of the blood sacrifice of Jesus Christ who paid their death penalty even though many will have never known Him.

During the Great Tribulation ALL will have a chance to know Him and will be held accountable for their choice.

• Moderators

Sinless perfection of the ultimate variety in this body? NOT!!!

People saved while deliberately committing a sin they are fully convinced of to be sinful? NOT!!!

People saved while deliberately committing a sin they are fully convinced of to be sinful? NOT!!!

Ughhhhh. If they have prayed to God to give them power to overcome and God has chosen not to give them that particular victory .... then yes they are saved. The only way we can gain victory over sin is through God and if he vetoes the request in our prayer ... then we can't be responsible. We just have to repent and we are forgiven.

I believe in Hematology.

I have some questions regarding the person of Jesus:

1. Was Mary predestined to be the mother of Jesus?

2. Was Mary a biological or a surrogate mother of Jesus?

3. If Jesus was conceived a month earlier or a month later by Mary, would that change the person of Jesus?

4. If Jesus was conceived by another woman other than Mary, would He be the same person as mentioned in the Bible?

5. Who is Jesus, anyway?

Originally Posted By: Gerry Cabalo

Ughhhhh. If they have prayed to God to give them power to overcome and God has chosen not to give them that particular victory .... then yes they are saved. The only way we can gain victory over sin is through God and if he vetoes the request in our prayer ... then we can't be responsible. We just have to repent and we are forgiven.

If we feel God doesn't deliver us from sin and give us victory. That is from a lack of faith on our part.