ClubAdventist is back!

The Allure of Modesty

CGMedley

Alane Waters on 3ABN's "Marriage In God's Hands" commented about how when she started dressing modestly, men started opening doors for her and treating her like a lady.

Quote:
In a chapter titled “Modesty and the Erotic,” she writes: “Seemingly every year, another study announces that married women are more orgasmic than single women. At first I wonder, Do I really need to know this detail? But then I read on and I am transfixed. Married women generally feel safer, which our scientists report is a precondition for being able to relax….After surveying 100,000 women, Redbook magazine found that the most strongly religious women were ‘more responsive sexually’ than all other women. Everyone, including the scientists themselves, is always surprised when these studies are released, because we have been taught that the married are oppressed, the religious are boring squares, and the swinging singles are the ones having all the fun.

Good communication, which includes speaking each other's love language, will lead to an awesome love life in marriage.

Pastoral Family Counselor... Find me at www.PostumCafe.com

Author of  Peculiar Christianity