ClubAdventist is back!

How much of Scripture is inspired?

Honestly Richard ... this is a forum for discussion ... not regurgitation.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John317

• Woody

• oldsailor29

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Hey Redwood, we do have a lot in common, actually. I've been a Dodger fan since the first year they moved from Brooklyn to Los Angeles. I was nine when I just happened on a game on the radio and was attracted to the voices of Vin Scully and Jerry Doggett. Been hooked ever since.

I don't follow them on the Sabbath, though.

John 3:16-17

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Cool. Yes, I started listening to Vin Scully in 1972. He is tops. And I don't watch it on Sabbath either ... but it ain't Sabbath now where I live. Are you jealous?

I believe in Hematology.

Honestly Richard ... this is a forum for discussion ... not regurgitation.

Since you obviously have nothing to say on the topic, why are you here wasting your time and mine.

Do I try to tell you what to post?

Baseball is much more fun to talk about. Go Dodgers.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

But what Richard posted is certainly apropos. If people take the time to read them, they will find they contain some good information and may used as the starting point for interesting, intelligent exchanges.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. [17] For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Well ... bring it on. I long for that.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

I wasn't even thinking about it until you mentioned it. Now you got my mind where it shouldn't be. I forgot about the time difference. lol I'll check the score in a few hours.

• Moderators

Wayfinder, we got to get together again. We could have a good discussion about the relationship between the teaching of Jesus and the theology of Saint Paul. Wouldn't that be fun!

I wasn't even thinking about it until you mentioned it. Now you got my mind where it shouldn't be. I forgot about the time difference. lol I'll check the score in a few hours.

I promise not to tell you the score for a few hours then. But you will be pleased.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Well ... bring it on. I long for that.

I was hoping you'd start it. After you read the posts by Richard. Also after you read what Tom wrote about the meaning & use of graphe in the New Testament.

Wayfinder, we got to get together again. We could have a good discussion about the relationship between the teaching of Jesus and the theology of Saint Paul. Wouldn't that be fun!

We have a private forum already set up for that. but he dosn't seem interested.

• Moderators

OK, my last word about it for now-- I just hope they show the game again later tonight.

TIVO serves that purpose for me.

I believe in Hematology.

• Moderators

Well, maybe he would once we get into a good discussion about it, then continue it online. We'll see.

You may be talking about Angels .... but we are talking about Dodgers.

I believe in Hematology.

I am a Dodger fan too, have been since 1962. I remember when Walter Alston was their manager and Tommy Lasorda was the third base coach. I have also liked the Angels, because they are in the AL and the Dodgers in the NL. It would be great if we had a freeway world series, it would be a win win situation.

Oh yes. One year Alston.

I believe in Hematology.