ClubAdventist is back!

Baseball Playoffs

Woody

It's baseball time on Fox. Who do you think will win tonight's game? They are saying the game may not end tonight because of the potential for rain.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• Woody

• John317

I believe in angels.

I believe in Hematology.

The spiritual among us do ...

Only the political ones go for those ______ Yankees.

Whoops ... no offense intended towards anyone. Sorry.

I believe in Hematology.

dgrimm. What am I going to do with you.

I believe in Hematology.

No matter who is playing ... I can cheer for LA

I believe in Hematology.

Well the Angels got a double but didn't capitalize on it.

Okay dgrimm ... if you insist.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Redwood I'm rooting for a Dodger-Yankee WS, and than for NY to win.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

ok pk ... but you are rootin' for the wrong team. Those Yankees are worth nothing.

I believe in Hematology.

That's even worse. What's with you guys?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

I think Dgrimm is losing it Redwood, :)

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Sad but true.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

LOLthumbsup

pk

phkrause

• Members

Dgrimm no one said that you couldn't root for the Phillies but your still out in left field. hahahahahahahahahaha

pk

phkrause

If it's a free country ... we can make fun of whomever we choose. HA HA HA HO HO HO HE HE HE

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Especially those silly fans, oh I mean Phillie fans. :):):):):)

pk

phkrause

• Members

What ball park is that Dgrimm? Yankee Statium!

pk

phkrause

Well ... there are three angels on the bases now.

I believe in Hematology.

Bottom of the eight and it is raining. Will they make it?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Maybe! But it looks like the Yankees are trying to give the game away.

pk

phkrause

The Angels have loaded the bases a number of times. The Yankees are lucky to be where they are.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

The umpire had already made a mistake when calling Jeter out, when the video showed that he was save. Mistakes are part of the game. The Angels had many opportunity's but didn't take advantage of any of them. The biggest being pitching to A-rod, should have walked him, I would've.

pk

phkrause