ClubAdventist is back!

Baseball Playoffs

Woody

I am depressed. My teams are gettin' stomped.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

• Replies 805
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• Woody

• John317

My wife had surgery today. Some church members came over and gave us supper. Now that's the best kind of discount possible.

I believe in Hematology.

Thanks dgrimm. Go Dodgers.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Is this a planned surgery or something that happen suddenly Redwood. And also sorry about the way things are looking for the Angels and especially the Dodgers right now. But as always, its not over till the last out is recorded.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

6-3 now dgrimm.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

Starting to not look good for the Dodgers Guys. I thought for a moment that the Dodgers were going to make a game out it, but I guess not.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Well Dodgers giving it another try.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Sorry Redwood but this one is over. Congrats Dgrimm. See ya in the WS.

pk

phkrause

Thanks dgrimm. Yes, the angels are the only Hope. But they may need some divine intervention.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Oh man Redwood, God doesn't play favorites, or does he?

pk

phkrause

Well ... God does love His angels. I know that.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

But not heathen angels. hahahahaha

pk

phkrause

Now pk ... I'm disappointed in you.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

bwink I didn't mean it! Not! bwink

pk

phkrause

Hey now ... God is in control. That's all I have to say on the matter. Ha Ha.

I believe in Hematology.

And I think He is partial to His angelic hosts.

I believe in Hematology.

Please Please ... give me an update. Blanche has the remote and is watching some love sick romance. What's goin' on with the game?

I believe in Hematology.

Thanks dgrimm. This is good news.

I believe in Hematology.

What Happened?

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Well Redwood it was looking good for the Angels for awhile, but NY just scored 6 runs in the top of the 7th. Now the Angels have 2 runners on with nobody out. Like Yogi says its not over till its over. So never count anyone out till that last out is recorded.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Its 6-5 now Redwood.

pk

phkrause

Thanks pk ... that's far better than what I have ... which is a bunch of love and romance. Sick.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

HaHaHa, sorry to hear that Redwood.

pk

phkrause

HaHaHa, sorry to hear that Redwood.

pk

Yes, it's all part of being married.

I believe in Hematology.

• Members

Its tied game.

pk

phkrause