ClubAdventist is back!

Our Amazing God.

Lutz13

I have to praise my Heavenly Father for something He has been actively helping me with.

One of my biggest struggles is with pride. I have been praying for my Father to take it away because of the trouble it causes. I would pray for a new battle everyday. Each day I would receive one, and I usually lost. Yet I was humbled after each one. God put it in my heart to apologize to the one I went to battle with. I was clearly wrong and he was right, yet I was too proud to admit it at the time of argument.

At the end of my week pride entered into me once again and it was costly. I lost once again. This time it cost the company I work for a lot of money. As I left work that day, I didn't know my fate. I deserved to be fired because I didn't take the precautions that I should have.

Now to rewind a bit. About 2 weeks ago I was getting acupuncture done. I was talking to my Father there while I was waiting wondering if there was something I could do in my personal life to enjoy. I'm one that usually sits inside behind this computer all day...Well as I was talking to Him a thought of taking up Photography came to mind. It was out of nowhere...

I was talking to someone about it at work, and asking where some good spots to take photos would be. He mentioned a place called Silverfalls. I looked it up and it looked great. So going forward to my week of battle. At the end of my week(my days off are Thursday/Friday nights) I was tired of battle. I asked God for a break, and pleaded with Him to cause the sun to come out Friday so I could go to Silverfalls. Well that Thursday morning I bought the camera and the next day Friday it was raining as was predicted. I didn't care, I was going to go anyways. As I was driving the sun popped out and the clouds started to disappear. I almost wanted to cry because I knew God was doing something amazing for me.

Here is what He did for me, I took the following during my hike:

4027387051_3dff3d01df_b.jpg

4027387035_3ef62bbb5c_b.jpg

4027387023_c0bb229374_b.jpg

4027387005_90df38edb5_b.jpg

4027378987_10422599d4.jpg

4027386993_9f3b3d8789_b.jpg

We serve an amazing God. He gave me the greatest break on Friday and walked the entire time with me. He told me that I could trust Him.

• Members

Nice photos Lutz.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}