ClubAdventist is back!

A Little Leaven

David_McQueen

Quote:

There is no doubt you are satisfied with where you are, Richard.

Now, I ask you where I said this? You need to stay within what I do say. You project what you think I'm saying and then respond to that. That's why we are not on the same page. You aren't even reading what I post. You have a pre-concieved idea of what I am about and that is what you are debating, not me.

I did not present a faith that is satisfied with where it is. I present, what I thought, was a rather dynamic process of personal growth. You, however, freeze belief with what the Bible says. I put it out to real life and see if its true.

Quote:

As to the posts you give, when I see reasoning that seems a particular Scripture's influence would be well served, I will continue to present them and make every effort not to address you personally.

I appreciate you intent, and I don't take it personally when you do. And its true that we have fundamental differences.

I would point out that you have yet to answer, why you left out the center portion of the text. You have stated that it made no difference, yet if it made no difference, why leave it out?

You tend to quote me, as well, with big gaps in my points. And you ignore my scriptural quotes, as well.

Richard