ClubAdventist is back!

He is Kind unto the Unthankful and to the Evil.

teresaq

Quote:
Mat 5:44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Mat 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Quote:

Luk 6:35 But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.

when i think back over my, steadily becoming long, life, i see all the blessings God has bestowed on my basically evil heart.

thank You so much God for loving the unloveable, the hateful, the mean, the evil, as much as You love the "good". thank You for all You have done for me in spite of me being all those things.

now change me into Your image, not so i can "deserve" Your blessings, but so that You will be happy and know that Your sacrifice was worth it.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

• Members

very long suffering.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}