ClubAdventist is back!

Victory over sin... One day in the future...

Twilight

Originally Posted By: Gerry Cabalo
That means then that EVERYONE who dies never having heard of the gospel is saved? YES or NO?

Those who haven't reach the age that maturity....I believe that....

Quote:
"IF you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Yes, for those who hear the gospel a direct response is needed....

Quote:
yet you fail to realize how far you have wandered away from the truth!

I have wandered away form a bunch of self-deceived, self-righteous legalists who think that they have heaven and no one else does....

What are you trying to say Robert?

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Woody

• Robert

• John317

• teresaq

Top Posters In This Topic

That he likes you.

Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God.

Originally Posted By: pnattmbtc
Not everyone who dies before having an opportunity to receive Christ will be saved. If this were the case, it would seem to follow that one should go around killing infants to make sure they'd all be saved.

That's stupid! Kill the kids....If that's the case, why have them in the first place....After all you are bringing them into a lost, sinful world....The way I see things now I wouldn't bring a child into the world....

i cant speak for many here but im fairly positive phattmbtc is not your enemy.

you two may have quite a bit, belief-wise, in common. perhaps with just a few others here also?

as has been pointed out its hard to always know a persons heart on paper.

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Originally Posted By: pnattmbtc
Not everyone who dies before having an opportunity to receive Christ will be saved. If this were the case, it would seem to follow that one should go around killing infants to make sure they'd all be saved.

That's stupid! Kill the kids....If that's the case, why have them in the first place....After all you are bringing them into a lost, sinful world....The way I see things now I wouldn't bring a child into the world....

Why do you think this is stupid? You yourself said (or quote) not long ago, "What does it gain a man to win the whole world and lose his soul"?

What greater thing could you do for any person, whether your child or not, than guarantee them eternal life?

Christ exalted the character of God, attributing to him the praise, and giving to him the credit, of the whole purpose of his own mission on earth,--to set men right through the revelation of God.

Originally Posted By: Twilight

The point I am making Robert' date=' is that you have enough faith it seems, to accept justification, but not enough to accept the gift of sanctification?

Is your God not powerful enough to keep you from sinning? [/quote']

You are not answering my question....

And you did not answer mine...

The best wisdom is always second hand...

• Moderators

Originally Posted By: Gerry Cabalo
That means then that EVERYONE who dies never having heard of the gospel is saved? YES or NO?

Those who haven't reach the age that maturity....I believe that....

If their salvation is assured before maturity, but then becomes uncertain at the age of accountability because they might refuse it, why then do you call Pnat's conclusion stupid to terminate the children to assure them of eternal life since it is a logical extension of your theology?

Quote:

Quote:
"IF you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

Yes, for those who hear the gospel a direct response is needed....

The logical conclusion then is NOT to spread the gospel lest someone responds negatively to it!!!

Quote:

Quote:

I have wandered away form a bunch of self-deceived, self-righteous legalists who think that they have heaven and no one else does....

It is a truism that people who take an extreme position will often swing to the opposite extreme when they abandon that error.

Originally Posted By: Robert
Quote:

It is a truism that people who take an extreme position will often swing to the opposite extreme when they abandon that error.

or, a novel idea, we could accept and deal with the fact that robert has been the victim of extreme spiritual/emotional abuse from the church and this is his way of dealing with it.

just a thought. :)

but, robert, it is difficult to know how to respond to some of your posts!! :)

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

What greater thing could you do for any person, whether your child or not, than guarantee them eternal life?

By killing them? Again, just don't have them....

Then again women do kill their babies...along with the Doctors....I'm talking about abortion as birth control. I'm glad Christ's doing and dying legally justified them before God's law....They never had a chance to say "yes" because they never could reason....I believe all babies will be in heaven....EGW said she didn't know....