ClubAdventist is back!

Zeta is in the Hospital - Need Prayers

Our very own Zeta, who posts the thoughts for the day here, is in the hospital. She has had a heart attack. She called me this morning to let me know. She sounded weak and disoriented. She needs our prayers.

I will be calling her back in a little while, and will pass on any words of encouragement from Club Adventist.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• Nan

• Members

Let Zeta know I will be praying for her speedy recovery.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Administrators

Me, too! I hope that she recovers fully and soon!

Isaiah 32:17 And the work of righteousness shall be peace; and the effect of righteousness quietness and assurance for ever.

I just got off the phone with Zeta a little while ago, and I told her the names of each and every one who has expressed concern. That seemed to cheer her up, knowing there are people who care, and are praying for her.

Gail, I will add your name to the list when I call her back. She told me to thank everybody, and to tell you how she really appreciates your prayers and concerns. I will probably go and see her tomorrow.

• Members

I just got off the phone with Zeta a little while ago, and I told her the names of each and every one who has expressed concern. That seemed to cheer her up, knowing there are people who care, and are praying for her.

Gail, I will add your name to the list when I call her back. She told me to thank everybody, and to tell you how she really appreciates your prayers and concerns. I will probably go and see her tomorrow.

Sorry to hear this Richard, let her know that she is on my pray list. Hope she has a full recovery. Miss her posts.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

• Members

I will tell her. I'm going to call her back, probably within the hour. Thanks pk.

Just let her know we're all rooting for her.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

How is she doing now?

Catherine

God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever. Psalm 73:26.

"To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you." -- C. S. Lewis

Praying for her too.

For what will a man be profited, if he gains the whole world, and forfeits his soul? Mat. 16:26

Please, support the JDRF and help find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. Please, support the March of Dimes.

• Members

Yes Richard thanks for the update. Again just let her know that she's in our pray's, and wish a Happy New Year, even under those condition's.

pk

phkrause

• Members

what exactly is her condition at the moment?

Richard will have to update us to that.

pk

phkrause

The doctors are practising on her. First they said her blood was too thin to do the procedure they wanted to do, so they did something to change that. Now they have come and told her that her blood is too thick.

But they are planning to do the procedure monday, where they go inside her heart through a blood vessel and look around, and take pictures.

Zeta is not a very happy camper right now.

• Members

Sound like she's going to have a cardiac catheterization... the doctors don't want to risk forming a blood clot while they do the procedure.. (Maybe she should ask to have a CTA where they inject dye and do the procedure without risking an invasive procedure - they take the pictures using a CT scanner and get just as good results. The only problem is that if she needs a stent, then she would need to have the original cardiac cath done.)

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

The doctors are practising on her. First they said her blood was too thin to do the procedure they wanted to do, so they did something to change that. Now they have come and told her that her blood is too thick.

But they are planning to do the procedure monday, where they go inside her heart through a blood vessel and look around, and take pictures.

Zeta is not a very happy camper right now.

poor lady!! i can empathize with her. may God be with her and give the doctors guidance!

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790