Zeta is in the Hospital - Need Prayers

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• phkrause

• rudywoofs (Pam)

• Nan

Hey all, Here's a message from Zeta to all of you....

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, I TRULY MISS OUR INTERACTION AND SHARING.

IF ALL IS WELL PERHAPS I WILL BE ABLE TO GO HOME MONDAY.. SO FAR, IT HAS BEEN 11 DAYS AND IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER.

ENJOY YOUR SABBATH AND BE BLESSED!

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,

ZETA

• Members

Hey all, Here's a message from Zeta to all of you....

THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS, I TRULY MISS OUR INTERACTION AND SHARING.

IF ALL IS WELL PERHAPS I WILL BE ABLE TO GO HOME MONDAY.. SO FAR, IT HAS BEEN 11 DAYS AND IT FEELS LIKE FOREVER.

ENJOY YOUR SABBATH AND BE BLESSED!

YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST,

ZETA

You welcome Zeta

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

Zeta UPDATE

She sent me this, this morning:

just spoke with my doctors....my blood consistency is still too low (clotted). therefore I am still confined to the hospital and

have no idea when I will be discharged. We are trying different medicine dosages however, there are no significant changes.

wish you were here.

me

• Members

She needs some new doctors, sounds like.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Members

Thanks for that update. Sounds like a lot of lying around and waiting. I pray something soon helps her and she can get home and better surroundings.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

That seems to be a best part of her life, to stay on her faith. We should pray still and give her some support on her medical needs on the hospital. Anyway, some new update for her conditions on the hospital would be great.

judie Ezper

• Members

That seems to be a best part of her life, to stay on her faith. We should pray still and give her some support on her medical needs on the hospital. Anyway, some new update for her conditions on the hospital would be great.

Dudieezper, Richard has started a new thread about Zeta having gone home now, but I agree we should continue praying that her recovery keeps getting better.

pk

phkrause

• Members

HEY ALL

has any one heard any more about our sister ZETA

and how she is doing???

dgrimm60

Didn't Richard say that she was home now? But your right we haven't heard from her, or she hasn't been on the forum resently. Maybe still feeling under the weather. Anyway still praying for her full recovery

pk

phkrause

Dear All,

I am home and progressing quite well. I want to personally thank each of you for your prayers, cards, flowers, calls and visits

during my hospitalization. Your presents during this period became part of my healing process and you will forever be in my prayers.

May life bring you spiritual enlightenment, good health, prosperity and love.

Be Blessed!

Zeta

• Members

Dear All,

I am home and progressing quite well. I want to personally thank each of you for your prayers, cards, flowers, calls and visits

during my hospitalization. Your presents during this period became part of my healing process and you will forever be in my prayers.

May life bring you spiritual enlightenment, good health, prosperity and love.

Be Blessed!

Zeta

I hope we didn't wake you up. :)

So glad your out of the hospital and hope your recovery is going well. Will continue to keep you in our prays.

pk

phkrause

• Members

Zeta, I'm glad you're out of the hospital and doing better.

Pam     coffeecomputer.GIF   

Meddle Not In the Affairs of Dragons; for You Are Crunchy and Taste Good with Ketchup.

If we all sang the same note in the choir, there'd never be any harmony.

Funny, isn't it, how we accept Grace for ourselves and demand justice for others?

• Moderators

Zeta, I am so glad that you are making progress and will look forward

to more contributions from you here as you regain strength.