• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bonnie

• LifeHiscost

• karl

• Members

Originally Posted By: karl

How do you think we could enlist the non-violent muslims in our attempts to neutralize the deadly muslims?

I think this is the ONLY thing that will dispel the prejudice against them. Until then, they will be perceived as part of the threat against us.

Unfortunately, the jihadists are quoting from the worship book of the non-violent muslims. Makes it difficult to separate them out.

When you say non-violent I guess you mean those who don't use violence against the US. We like violent Muslims as long as its not against us. There are Islamic governments and populations who already assist the west in killing Islamic terrorists. It wasn't until the US began to pay former Sadamists in Iraq that the situation turned around. Local Iraqi communities began to take up arms against AQ.

Egypt, Pakistan, Jordan Saudi Arabia are already fighting against the radicals. The problem is that they in turn use their violence on their own people to perpetuate their regimes. Many of the Muslim immigrants left those countries for a better life here. They want the freedom and liberty that America enjoys but are regarded as non-American. That in itself breed resentment in the rising generation.

The dilemma for the west is that it uses corrupt and despotic regimes to do its work. In the process of neutralizing the most innocent in those community suffer.

I grew up in a community of law abiding, education and family orientated Muslims. That is what I know. My experience of Muslims from Pakistan, India, etc is not through a TV screen its through eating food with them, doing homework, playing soccer and cricket. The only way to "enlist" someone is to establish a relationship, win their trust and to trust them. This takes time, stepping out of your comfort zone and a little humility.

The underpants bomber's father went to authorities.

It was the relatives of the Somali young men who went missing who raised the alarm.

http://www.boston.com/bostonglobe/editor...ine_of_defense/

There is a heartening aspect to the otherwise unnerving story of five young American Muslims who flew to Pakistan Dec. 1 with the apparent intention of enrolling in a jihadist group. Law enforcement officials received crucial cooperation from anxious relatives of the five young men.

The family members told imams and the Council on American-Islamic Relations of their worries, and CAIR officials swiftly arranged a meeting with the FBI . The five were then found in the house of a Pakistani man associated with an extremist group and detained by Pakistani authorities.

It would be hard to exaggerate the value of having Muslim community leaders take the lead, as they did in this instance, in guarding against terrorism - and in rescuing impressionable young Muslims from the effects of indoctrination in an alluring ideology rooted in a disfiguring of Islam.

Americans have thus far been spared the sort of mass killings perpetrated by locally grown terrorist groups in London, Madrid, and Bali. But recent incidents of Muslim Americans coming under the influence of Islamist extremists raise the specter of the jihadist pathology coming to this country. The first line of defense against that threat will have to be alert families, clerical authorities, and Muslim-American community groups.

I agree with all you have posted. To add on Laz. The US backed the Shan of Iran over the other guy, who's name eludes me at the moment, and he was a bigger butcher than the other guy.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

How do you think we could enlist the non-violent muslims in our attempts to neutralize the deadly muslims?

I think this is the ONLY thing that will dispel the prejudice against them. Until then, they will be perceived as part of the threat against us.

i wonder if afghanistan, iraq, and other countries are wondering that about us?

facebook. /teresa.quintero.790

Originally Posted By: karl

Quote:

I don't see muslims in this country a threat as in terrorist. I do want those of any race or color that immigrate here to not expect preferential treatment.

To not blame America for all their trials and tribulations. That probably is a bit much to expect from those coming here as that seems to be the mindset of citizens born here.

I can't think of one thing that America has done right according to what I have read.Perhaps we need a list of expectations before someone immigrates here so we know what we need to do.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quotes by Susan Gottesman

take time to learn the difference and build your relationship with God. Of course we have different opinions and yes, i still hold true to my faith but i know that God loves all of his children and he made a promise to abraham in regards to isaac and ishmael so until he comes cast aside judgment and gird yourself properly. peace.

"So the servants of the owner came and said to him, ‘Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?’ He said to them, ‘An enemy has done this.’ The servants said to him, ‘Do you want us then to go and gather them up?’ But he said, ‘No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, “First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."Matthew 13:27-30 NKJV

Joy!! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

To use a great American phrase "Are You kidding me?

Why not post this kind of stuff here: http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

I was under the impression that you were a Christian, lazarus. Is it your purpose to live in America to make life better for all people to live here, with the freedoms we still have, or are you more interested in seeing as many as possible find their way to a land where we will all have one ethnicity and ideology.

Does the one you are willing to give your life for, offer this principle as a promise of everlasting endurance?

"Who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously:"1 Peter 2:23 KJV

Joy!! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

The way "groups" of them conduct themselves has a lot to do with the way "these groups" are thought of.

How many have you invited into your "group" to show that you are willing to make them feel at home here in America, Bonnie? I would like also to go to the figment of my imagination where we all enjoyed each other and thought just alike, but I've found that place never existed. In fact at that time it was well known there were countless lynchings going on by Europeans, committed by caucasians whose cash flow and lifestyle was subsidized and made possible by slave labor.

None are guiltless, either in committing or standing by while others committed the inhumanity that is pervasive in almost all segments of society today. It just happens to be today it is more observable and pervasive.

How easy it is to see those different than we, as the reason why we feel uncomfortable.

"All things are full of labor;

Man cannot express it.

The eye is not satisfied with seeing,

Nor the ear filled with hearing.

That which has been is what will be,

That which is done is what will be done,

And there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there anything of which it may be said,

“ See, this is new”?

It has already been in ancient times before us." Ecclesiastes 1:8-10 NKJV

Joy!! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

I rode the other way and soon moved away.

Sometimes you just have to admit they've got you outnumbered and move on.

Makes me realize even more the wisdom exercised many years ago, when taking the advice from the Spirit of Prophecy, to move out of the larger cities, prepatory to moving out of the smaller towns. At the time the temptation to live in the big city was made more attractive by offers of a $7,000 annual raise. Today that would amount to about $12-$20,000 buying power, depending upon where you live.

Good choice, Karl.

Joy!! peace

Lift Jesus up!!

• Moderators

I was under the impression that you were a Christian, lazarus.

Is that an attempt at invalidation? Just say what you feel, don't hide it. That statement is code. I'm ready to be burned! bhat Are you saying I wasn't nice? Matthew 23 wasn't nice but it was true.

Quote:
Is it your purpose to live in America to make life better for all people to live here, with the freedoms we still have, or are you more interested in seeing as many as possible find their way to a land where we will all have one ethnicity and ideology.

I came to America as a missionary, so I came to make things better. I don't know where folks can be forced to have one ethnicity. You can't change your ethnicity. There will only be one ideology in heaven. I'm trying to get there and to get as many there with me.

I feel that Bonnie's comments would find a comfortable home in a white supremacist message board if you didn't really understand me. There's a lot of similar stuff posted over there.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

Quote:

How many have you invited into your "group" to show that you are willing to make them feel at home here in America, Bonnie?

Over the years many have been invited to my "home"

Quote:
I would like also to go to the figment of my imagination where we all enjoyed each other and thought just alike, but I've found that place never existed. In fact at that time it was well known there were countless lynchings going on by Europeans, committed by caucasians whose cash flow and lifestyle was subsidized and made possible by slave labor.

What may have happened in the past is immaterial.

Caucasians certainly have done their share of wrongs against others.However the history of blood/violence and racism did not begin with caucasians or include only caucasians.I don't expect any immigrating here to forfeit their religious beliefs or to turn their backs on their culture. I want them treated as any american is.When they come here and cannot take care of themselves,we do so,just like americans on welfare.They have their food,shelter,education and medical taken care of. Just don't accept or expect to be taken care of and take every opportunity to sue or yell racism or discrimination. Using our legal system that is provided for them free of charge to force some compliance with their religious beliefs.

A couple of posters have indicated growing up living by and being friends with muslims and having a positive view of them as a whole. I don't doubt that. Immigrants today are not the same as immigrants of years ago.

I went to school with several immigrant families. They could not speak english,did not have "english speaking" family members here.

As classmates they learned the language quickly and assimilated. They did not expect or demand anything and at that time were given very little. We had a very wealthy man that paid their way here and provided a job and housing for german immigrants. They learned english very quickly,without the help of translators in the school. Parents learned from their children. They never forgot their german heritage or culture. They were not a drain on resources already stretched thin.They were grateful to leave what was a oppressive enviournment at that time and come to a country that offered them the freedoms they wanted. They did not abuse the system,nor demand special considerations.

Somalia muslims in our state are a force to be reckoned with and usually not a positive force.

Quote:
None are guiltless, either in committing or standing by while others committed the inhumanity that is pervasive in almost all segments of society today. It just happens to be today it is more observable and pervasive.

How easy it is to see those different than we, as the reason why we feel uncomfortable.

I am not sure who you are trying to convince with..None are guiltless.I think that it has been made obvious that no one is guiltless.

I feel uncomfortable going into a store and having my way made extremely difficult because of anyone.Don't care if that anyone is "white,black or red".

When town meetings are interrupted because a "group" decides their group should be given special considerations it is uncomfortable,no matter what their skin color is.

When a totally offensive and baiting newscaster wants to imply racism in violence I am uncomfortable. It does now always take much to spark a riot of some kind. Implying that three murders may have been race related without facts should have had this man fired.Completely uncalled for. Not caring what he may start. In the end it will be a good thing for the community that these men were killed by their own. At least it will not be somalia against white. And that is really sad to be glad at least the murderer's were not white.

Their skin color should not matter.From all appearances they were murdered fo very little reason. At least it isn't going to add a spark to already tense relations between the two races

Quote:
"All things are full of labor;

Man cannot express it.

The eye is not satisfied with seeing,

Nor the ear filled with hearing.

That which has been is what will be,

That which is done is what will be done,

And there is nothing new under the sun.

Is there anything of which it may be said,

“ See, this is new”?

It has already been in ancient times before us." Ecclesiastes 1:8-10 NKJV

There is nothing new under the sun. Most realize that. That does not mean behavior is not getting worse.

Everything you do is based on the choices you make. It's not your parents, your past relationships, your job, the economy, the weather, an argument, or your age that is to blame. You and only you are responsible for every decision and choice you make, period ... ... Wish more people would realize this.

Quote:

I feel that Bonnie's comments would find a comfortable home in a white supremacist message board if you didn't really understand me. There's a lot of similar stuff posted over there.

I don't frequent white supremacist message board. Many would be surprised that is thought to be a ideology I subscribe to.

As foster parents and private day care we cared for children of almost every race.

One of the area's that took us by surprise were the parents privately telling these children we only took them into our home for money. Checking and double checking to see if we would provide them out of pocket with what we did with "white children".They could not or would not care for their own,but didn't have any reservations about causing division with the "hand feeding them"

Trying their best to make their children understand that as "white" we were going to treat them differently.

Am I crazy about any group that uses the color of their skin as a weapon. No I am not.

I don't care what the color happens to be. I have had friends of minority races. Those I considered good friends. It always surprised me when in time the honest feelings about my race were made known.

One left her small child with me for vacations and one lengthy hospital stay. I was really surprised when she blew up at me for being racist. It was over going out to dinner with her. I could not go when she wanted to,in her mind that made me afraid to be seen with her.

Why would a mother leave her unprotected small child in the home of a racist?She did have other choices.

Racism is not something "white people" have a patent on,nor did they invent it

Quote:

I have to confess that I've not been faithful in following this thread. Laz ... could you provide the quotes from Bonnie that you feel would be found in a white supremists message board. I think it only fair to stand up and be counted rather than just make vague attacks. Please be specific with quotes so I don't have to go back and read all of her volumes of posts.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:

I have to confess that I've not been faithful in following this thread. Laz ... could you provide the quotes from Bonnie that you feel would be found in a white supremists message board. I think it only fair to stand up and be counted rather than just make vague attacks. Please be specific with quotes so I don't have to go back and read all of her volumes of posts.

If you don't accept the fact that every ill and evil in the world was devised and invented by the "white man" you can expect to be labeled a racist or worse.

The idea that another race or culture has a responsibility for his or her actions is really unthinkable.

White is the best color for the robes in heaven. Red is the best color for the blood of Christ. Black is the best color for an oven.

g

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

White is the best color for the robes in heaven. Red is the best color for the blood of Christ. Black is the best color for an oven.

g

When it comes to human beings I don't think there is any "best color". To many of all colors think the color of their skin allows them special consideration. I am sure that must be high on the list of white supremacist speak.

:) Hi Bonnie.

Would you believe? I got all three of those from the Bible.

(See Lamentations 5:10 for #3.)

oG

"Please don't feed the drama queens.."

• Moderators

I have to confess that I've not been faithful in following this thread. Laz ... could you provide the quotes from Bonnie that you feel would be found in a white supremists message board. I

Didn't say they would be found there, but thinking about it I would agree with that. I said they would find a comfortable home there. The first and subsequent comments about the video, in this thread are a perfect examples of of the prejudice and ignorance you would find on Stormfront.

Quote:
They do not need to give up their native language at home or among their own group. Learn english if you are going to have a reasonable chance at employment.

America is under no obligation to bend over backwards to accommodate their culture or religion. They were not forced here. They requested permission to be allowed to live here and in doing so there must have been something about america that they wanted.

Quote:
Many of the muslim young men have gone to Somali and other places for training as terrorists.

Quote:
When they shop in local stores and they are told that they cannot haggle over prices as they did in their country,maybe they should respect wishes of others.Especially when those others are paying their housing,schooling,medical etc.

Islam is a religion not an ethnicity. They are diverse. They are African, Middle Eastern, Asisan and European. They Are Americans. They are not they!

I had the pleasure, this Sabbath, of having a Muslim man, who is the husband of one of my members tell me he wants to become a Christian. He has been coming, off and on, to the church for 10 years. He talked about the warmth and acceptance that the church has shown to his wife and his family. He is Nigerian, teaches High school science AP classes. He is also a businessman. He wants to announce his acceptance of Jesus next Sabbath in church and as a surprise for his wife.

I'm discovering more and more that often people need to belong before they believe.

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence.

Einstein

• Members

I have a friend, a former Muslim Pastor (Iman) who is an adventist now, and can teach all but one of the 28 our of the Koran.

Wow that's really interesting Stan.

pk

phkrause

By the decree enforcing the institution of the papacy in violation of the law of God, our nation will disconnect herself fully from righteousness. When Protestantism shall stretch her hand across the gulf to grasp the hand of the Roman power, when she shall reach over the abyss to clasp hands with spiritualism, when, under the influence of this threefold union, our country shall repudiate every principle of its Constitution as a Protestant and republican government, and shall make provision for the propagation of papal falsehoods and delusions, then we may know that the time has come for the marvelous working of Satan and that the end is near. {5T 451.1}

I suspect that the Koran is similar to the Bible ... in that you could prove pretty much whatever you want depending upon the spin of interpretation you put on it.

May we be one so that the world may be won.
Christian from the cradle to the grave
I believe in Hematology.

Quote:

The first and subsequent comments about the video, in this thread are a perfect examples of of the prejudice and ignorance you would find on Stormfront.

Because it is not something you personally have not dealt with it becomes ignorant. I think that type of thinking is ignorant

Quote:
Islam is a religion not an ethnicity. They are diverse. They are African, Middle Eastern, Asisan and Eueopean. They Are Americans. They are not they!

Yes they are THEY. Claiming to be american is not the same as being. Many come here and refuse to learn the language,they refuse to get a job,they want special considerations because THEY are muslim.Are THEY all like that,NO.

Quote:
I had the pleasure, this Sabbath, of having a Muslim man, who is the husband of one of my members tell me he wants to become a Christian. He has been coming, off and on, to the church for 10 years. He talked about the warmth and acceptance that the church has shown to his wife and his family. He is Nigerian, teaches High school science AP classes. He is also a businessman. He wants to announce his acceptance of Jesus next Sabbath in church and a surprise for his wife.

Those that deal with their "protests,charges of discrimination" would be very happy to hear your experience with this man.

That however does nothing for their day to day experience they deal with.

Their experiences may mean to you they are ignorant but so be it.

I have a friend, a former Muslim Pastor (Iman) who is an adventist now, and can teach all but one of the 28 our of the Koran.

What is in the Koran is not necessarily what the Koran teaches.

Your friend's being an adventist hasn't got a single thing to do with it.

The minority races and religions that are becoming more evident in our town have nothing to do with this either. I have no idea of the breakdown of race or religion,I do not know muslims on a personal level. I know when we go for walks in the summer you see a wide variety and all seem to be mingling well.

Neighbors visiting outside,stopping to talk to us,not a hint of animosity visible. I am sure there are some nutcases on either side but it is not enough to cause a ripple in this town.

If any decided to come here and mold the town's activities and schedule to their wishes,if they brought the gang element with them I don't think they would be to welcome.That doesn't seem the case.

It is only speculation but for some that moved out here the reason might be they to not want to raise their children as the "they" I am talking about.

It wasn't that common in the smaller towns to see this happening.Transportation is lousy and the better jobs are not out our way.

But they came anyway. "THEY" ,whatever color seem to be an assest.

Those coming to disrupt are not. Those demanding town meetings be scheduled to their prayer times etc is not likely to endear them to many.

The problems created by ethnicity, hard-line religions, and hostile nations are all caused by just one thing:

Inherent, Intrinsic, Human Selfishness

It's Me First, My Rights, My Race, My Country, My Religion, My Land, My Money, My Stuff, My Pleasure, and so on.

In the Kingdom of God, as Jesus taught, there is no selfishness because we are all One with the LORD, and therefore, connected to each other via the Spirit. Members of the Kingdom of God will not, and cannot, harm others because it would mean harming the LORD, and one's self, also.

Obey the LORD and Do No Harm to Others are the basic themes underlying the 10 Commandments. Members of the Kingdom of God will love, honor, and obey the LORD under all circumstances, even if it means losing their lives at the hands of devout followers of misguided, man-made, “religions”.

All who willfully harm themselves or others are flying the War Flag of Satan, the God of Death, the God of Selfishness, the God of Conquest, the God of Domination, the God of Pain, the God of Sorrow, etc., who exults in the destruction of human joy, and human life. His followers have all declared war on the LORD, and will ultimately lose, unless they lay down their arms and willingly join his Kingdom.

In this life we must cope with, not race or nationality or religion, but basic human selfishness within those groups. Not everyone within those groups displays extreme selfishness or extreme willingness to harm or kill others, but it's only human nature to make sweeping generalizations.

As we wish to be forgiven the sometimes awful things we have done to others, or the LORD, so must we forgive the perpetrators of all crimes against us, or humanity. Without that forgiveness, we cannot become members of God's Kingdom of Peace. We can forgive them because we know they are helpless under the telepathic domination of Satanic Forces. If they could be released from their enslavement, they might learn to respect human life and make much better choices.

Ultimately, in harming others, we only harm ourselves by refusing to join the Kingdom of Eternal Peace.

The Parable of the Lamb and the Pigpen https://www.createspace.com/3401451